Beyblade Burst DB Episode #42 (January 7, 2022)

42. Dangerous! It's An Explosion Breakthrough!!
デンジャラス!爆裂突破なのだ!!
Denjarasu! Bakuretsu toppa na no da!
Air Date: 2022/01/07

Note: Edited by DranzerX13.
Credit goes to Marutti for the spoilers.

Lol! Bell ends a lot of his sentences with "na no da".
So the final battles r gonna take place in the last 10 episodes - 1 training episode with legend. Could we still get a 1v1's tournament like in Burst or the international bladers cup?
A 1v1 tournament with the legends won't make any sense. There are a total of 10 Bladers. Valt, Shu, Free, Lui, Bell, Ranzo, Rashad, Basara, Ilya and Pain. If the tournament were to take place with these 10 bladers, don't you think it would be a little unfair for Basara, Ranzo and possibly Ilya? Because the others are way above their league (assuming Pain will be hella strong). So I don't see such tournaments happening, instead I think it'll be among those 6 new bladers in a different format. 

Or

They could just slack off just like Cho-Z where there will be no tournaments whatsoever. Instead the Big Bad guy will be challenged by everyone or anything along those lines.
(Dec. 09, 2021  1:24 AM)Cath Wrote: A 1v1 tournament with the legends won't make any sense. There are a total of 10 Bladers. Valt, Shu, Free, Lui, Bell, Ranzo, Rashad, Basara, Ilya and Pain. If the tournament were to take place with these 10 bladers, don't you think it would be a little unfair for Basara, Ranzo and possibly Ilya? Because the others are way above their league (assuming Pain will be hella strong). So I don't see such tournaments happening, instead I think it'll be among those 6 new bladers in a different format. 

Or

They could just slack off just like Cho-Z where there will be no tournaments whatsoever. Instead the Big Bad guy will be challenged by everyone or anything along those lines.
I don't think Free and Lui are coming back. Beyblade Burst is not that kind. Also they generally promote the new characters (or kick them out permanently)
Kinda feel like this episode has something to do with belial in the match against pain. i think its either bell mastering the almight gimmick and making a special move to beat pain or tei him or it could be bell gaining his gears back which for the love of god i hope not
(Dec. 08, 2021  10:22 AM)marutti Wrote: 42. Dangerous! It's An Explosion Breakthrough!!
デンジャラス!爆裂突破なのだ!!
Denjarasu! Bakuretsu toppa na no da!
Air Date: 2022/01/07

Note: Edited by DranzerX13.
Credit goes to Marutti for the spoilers.

Lol! Bell ends a lot of his sentences with "na no da".
about that, what does na no da mean anyway?

(Dec. 11, 2021  6:24 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Kinda feel like this episode has something to do with belial in the match against pain. i think its either bell mastering the almight gimmick and making a special move to beat pain or tei him or it could be bell gaining his gears back which for the love of god i hope not

Yes, that was the initial title before it was changed.
What do you guys think about the new Ultimate Valkyrie?
Actually it's same question as what does だってばよ mean Naruto.
It's same
(Dec. 12, 2021  6:46 AM)marutti Wrote: Actually it's same question as what does だってばよ mean Naruto.
It's same
You just need to tell Cath that it is a style of a Japanese finishing a sentence, that's all.
This episode might be Dangerous Belial perfect gear
Will this episode be the one where Belial is fully mastered?
(Jan. 02, 2022  1:24 PM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Will this episode be the one where Belial is fully mastered?

I doubt that, I feel like he'll still make the gears before eventually mastering it. He may however, master the Hybrid Drive Stadium.
Likely Prediction: Phoenix is gonna use high mode and heavy mode cuz just b4 pain launches in ep 41 its seen as that and an animator prob mixed it up
Only ten episodes left. I wonder how they're going wrap up everything they've set up.
(Jan. 02, 2022  6:55 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Only ten episodes left. I wonder how they're going wrap up everything they've set up.

Outside of Pain, what have they set up?
(Jan. 02, 2022  8:27 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2022  6:55 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Only ten episodes left. I wonder how they're going wrap up everything they've set up.

Outside of Pain, what have they set up?

Pain is a part of that. They've set up this rivalry between him and Rashad which they seem to be setting up the long game for. Pain is also apparently targeting the Blading Legends and Bell as well. We also have the rematch between Valt and Rashad they've laid the foundation for, and of course the eventual Dark Prince vs Supreme King showdown. That's aside from Basara's rivalry with Bell. Not sure if there done with that. A lot to do in ten episodes. Especially to do it all justice.
(Jan. 02, 2022  8:47 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2022  8:27 PM)Limetka Wrote: Outside of Pain, what have they set up?

Pain is a part of that. They've set up this rivalry between him and Rashad which they seem to be setting up the long game for. Pain is also apparently targeting the Blading Legends and Bell as well. We also have the rematch between Valt and Rashad they've laid the foundation for, and of course the eventual Dark Prince vs Supreme King showdown. That's aside from Basara's rivalry with Bell. Not sure of there done with that. A lot to do in ten episodes. Especially to do it all justice.

Honestly I don't think their going to do all that. They most likely going with Payne vs Rashad, Valt vs Rashad and lastly Bell vs Rashad and through in a Valt vs Payne (maybe) . They cant fit the 3 legends vs Payne its going to be extremely rush so its better to not do that.
(Jan. 02, 2022  8:54 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2022  8:47 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Pain is a part of that. They've set up this rivalry between him and Rashad which they seem to be setting up the long game for. Pain is also apparently targeting the Blading Legends and Bell as well. We also have the rematch between Valt and Rashad they've laid the foundation for, and of course the eventual Dark Prince vs Supreme King showdown. That's aside from Basara's rivalry with Bell. Not sure of there done with that. A lot to do in ten episodes. Especially to do it all justice.

Honestly I don't think their going to do all that. They most likely going with Payne vs Rashad, Valt vs Rashad and lastly Bell vs Rashad and through in a Valt vs Payne (maybe) . They cant fit the 3 legends vs Payne its going to be extremely rush so its better to not do that.

I'd prefer they not as well. It's too much. We'll see ultimately how they handle things. It would have been better for them not to set all of that up.
Next episode Guren Ranbu (紅蓮乱舞), prominence shaker.
(Jan. 07, 2022  8:26 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Next episode Guren Ranbu (紅蓮乱舞), prominence shaker.

Phoenix gonna cutscene combo someone?
Can we talk about people being rude to Kiyamas for no reason at all? Like in the Dead Gran arc in turbo, Ranjiro went up against evel to give Aiga sometime to relax and Hearts literally insulted him by saying, "Yeah, don't keep much hope from him". I mean we get it they are test dummies and you hate them but you Don't have to rub it every time
Zankye says that DB is second lowest season. Like how come GT succeeded in the timeframe but Superking and DB just fall flat? I think its idea block, Burst has gone on for kinda too long.....
another good episode. nice development for bel and ranzo. and nice character interactions. beyblade burst db is my favorite

(Jan. 07, 2022  9:48 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Zankye says that DB is second lowest season. Like how come GT succeeded in the timeframe but Superking and DB just fall flat? I think its idea block, Burst has gone on for kinda too long.....

thats your opinion. sparking is rated as the second best by viewers.
(Jan. 07, 2022  9:52 AM)beyblader king Wrote: another good episode. nice development for bel and ranzo. and nice character interactions. beyblade burst db is my favorite

(Jan. 07, 2022  9:48 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Zankye says that DB is second lowest season. Like how come GT succeeded in the timeframe but Superking and DB just fall flat? I think its idea block, Burst has gone on for kinda too long.....

thats your opinion. sparking is rated as the second best by viewers.

Zankye's*, plus Super King probably carried by fan service. Super King and DB starting to show Anime writers' cracking under the pressure much like the Animators....If Season 7 will happen, the writers need a good, long break or be replaced by, like umm... the ones who work on One Piece?