Beyblade Burst DB Episode #40 (December 24, 2021)

40. High and Low! The Hybrid Stadium!!
ハイ&ロー!ハイブリッドスタジアム!!
Hai & Rō! Haiburiddo Surltajiamu!!
Air Date: 2021/12/24

Note: Edited by DranzerX13.
Credit goes to Marutti for the spoilers.
I really hope they do something creative this time with the new stadium.
Usually, a new stadium implies that there is a new tournament arc. If that is the case then hopefully it's a 1v1 tournament like the God bladers cup with the likes of free Lui and Shu returning.
Hybrid System? I thought Overdrive was the new system?? (Oh nvm its stadium)
Hmm, probably will be a two deck stadium with rails around it like the turbo one
Oh no, that would be what Hasbro tries to build next...
The stadium looks like it came from the year 3000.
DB's plot seems kinda wishy-washy now, since no more Bel v Rashad. (Getting late XYZ vibes here)
I don't think I'm ready for this episode yet. Because this one kinda marks the beginning of the last arc of DB and I don't wanna say goodbye to DB yet 😭. This season  started to pick up in the latter half and that's why it feels so short. Nevertheless, I'm more excited to watch the preview on this episode because episode 42 is about Prominence Phoenix.
(Dec. 24, 2021  12:11 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: https://mobile.twitter.com/ojk7958/statu...6950525960
A new OP and ED is confirmed for this episode

Too little too late......
(Dec. 24, 2021  3:52 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2021  12:11 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: https://mobile.twitter.com/ojk7958/statu...6950525960
A new OP and ED is confirmed for this episode

Too little too late......

Bruh stop hating man. There’s a chance this is the last season and people like you love to say stuff like that.
(Dec. 24, 2021  4:24 AM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2021  3:52 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Too little too late......

Bruh stop hating man. There’s a chance this is the last season and people like you love to say stuff like that.

I'm not, its just its too late considering how Rashad's whole arc happened, and it has very little time to redeem itself..
(Dec. 08, 2021  11:32 AM)Cath Wrote: I really hope they do something creative this time with the new stadium.

Ah yes, that way there'll be a reason for Hasbro to screw up their next Battle Set. But honestly, the anime stadiums have had pretty cool gimmicks, so hopefully this time TT go above and beyond with this new one.
Finally Pain is here! It's nice to see that double burst (idk what to call it) gimmick again. But he wasn't in the ED, that was a bit disappointing. Ilya in the ED though
What the heck the WBBA has holographic doors now

But seriously it is kind of funny how technologically advanced the Beyblade world is, and yet their planes are the same as ours.
I never knew spinning top innovation allowed for hard-light constructs to be a thing
(Dec. 24, 2021  10:06 AM)StookyWaffles Wrote: What the heck the WBBA has holographic doors now

But seriously it is kind of funny how technologically advanced the Beyblade world is, and yet their planes are the same as ours.
I never knew spinning top innovation allowed for hard-light constructs to be a thing

Same with Pokemon Legends Arceus and the phone, like how???
Damn that was an amazing entrance for Pain.
This episode satisfies my needs for Dynamite Battle.
The Intro: Now that's how you make an intro for possibly the last season of Beyblade Burst. When I saw victory Valkyrie, that instantly gave me goosebumps and then followed by all the beys in Beyblade Burst, I was awestruck. It was amazing to see all the releases in Anime's Graphic again.

The Opening: Very few changes were made to the opening like usual. I'm confused as to why they didn't remove the team battle part. You know the one with Rashad and others looking down at Team Bell. Team battles were over a long time ago. They removed the cool parts with Ilya putting her helmet on and the one with Basara. Nevertheless it is what it is but definitely the Intro and the ending are the best parts. 

The Episode: as soon as the episode started, I was like...am I watching the right anime? It was giving me some Seven Deadly Sins vibe for some reason. But that first scene with Pain tho... He looked more like a fighter/warrior than a blader.  He attire makes it look like he's some final boss in some anime/game. Pain is a very interesting guy for sure. He seems even crazier than Hyde. Also, Am I the only one who thinks that his voice doesn't match his face? Like... He looks like a kid who's like 6 feet tall but has a really deep and scary voice but I'll appreciate it anyways. I don't know how he got his bey back after throwing it into the Lava but yeah Phoenix knows how to make a grand entrance lol. We finally get a new arena in DB which looks amazing like all the other ones. The new stadium is very sophisticated so it might take me a couple of episodes to get used to it. I don't know why WBBA seems to be on Rashad's side even after he broke Valkyrie. I guess in the anime world, he truly is seen as Valt's successor and a true hero. If you didn't know, he's the leader of the club that WBBA recently made. Valt and Shu are seen training others (Not in BC SOL, but where beyblade burst anime started. Yes you guessed it, the basketball court where Valt and Honcho faced off in the very first episode in Beyblade Burst. It's been a good while since we've visited that place). TT just won't stop giving us flashbacks and nostalgia with these new episodes. The battle was really good too. It showcased both the stadium's gimmick very well and also how powerful Rashad is. Kinda funny that Ilya immediately went to the lower stage of the stadium to avoid clashing with Rashad and preserve stamina lol. Absolutely love that everyone including Valt was amazed at Basara's skill. And finally Pain makes his grand entrance after the Battle. Rashad clearly knows him and his name and he seems very intimidated by Pain's aura. Really love his theme music too. Oh and I think Valt seems to know Pain?! Does that mean he knows him from Phi or something? I can't wait to see what comes next with Pain and Valt. I do wonder if Free and Shu got any flashbacks of their beys breaking when they saw Phoenix. He will possibly be the first guy to destroy Rashad and their relationship is kinda giving me Sisco and Ghasem vibes. Remember that Ghasem had a vendetta against Sisco because he broke his clay beyblade? I feel like that's the exact case here but on another level. Anyways that's basically it for this episode and right off the bat I could feel that this episode was going to be one of my favorites and it was. In the Preview for the next episode, his bey turns dark which gives me dead phoenix vibes. 

The Ending: Finally the outro. THE OUTRO. I'm trying so hard not go get emotional after watching the outro over and over again. It's AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL and we finally get our dream shots of so many characters, specially Free and Lui. If it's the last outro ever, it's already my favorite one. Also, I believe that the outro is the answer to our burning red hot questions. Like, Where the heck is Free and Lui? Well, they're just training in their facilities, thriving to be better. Also...ahem..*whispers* the one with Ilya has got to be my favorite.

Judging from the Opening and Ending, it seems like Pain will have a very minor role in this season. The next few episodes may be centered around him but Ultimately... come on we all know it's going to be Bell vs Rashad with Valt on the other hand. Poor Bell, still never got a proper rematch with Rashad since episode 28. But it's great tho, he'll finally get to fight him in the very end. Nevertheless really excited for the future of DB cuz you know, it's gonna be hella intense. 
Looks like the final arc of the anime is gonna be awesome, I just hope we get a new system of products
(Dec. 24, 2021  12:18 PM)Koala Spriggan Wrote: Looks like the final arc of the anime is gonna be awesome, I just hope we get a new system of products
According to TT's financial reports its likely. And while most of us are ok with Burst ending, Super Beyblade Family is vouching for Burst to go on "forever"
Yo, Pain's entrance was WAY more Epic than Phi's!!!!! Like, it feels like Pain is literally a menace to society.
Pain got a great entrance Now lets see how he does for the rest of the season
Whether we like it or not this Image kinda confirms Pain being somewhat of a Secondary Anagnost. [Image: 5yzsko.jpg] I feel like they always make a secondary Anagnost when the Original One isn't particularly evil or corrupted or that type of stuff.