Beyblade Burst DB Episode #39 (December 17, 2021)

39. Runaway Panic! Full Custom Bey Launcher!!
暴走パニック!フルカスタムベイランチャー!!
Bōsō Panikku! Furu Kasutamu Bei Ranchā!!
Air Date: 2021/12/17

Note: Edited by DranzerX13.
Credit goes to Marutti for the spoilers.
Is Belial okay in this Episode? Because it's kinda moving like a Rocket. Anyways its safe to assume Ranzo and Bell will have some Bonding Moments and Bell will create a New Launcher plus battle Valt with his Ultimate Valkyrie. This will be fun
(Dec. 10, 2021  3:45 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Is Belial okay in this Episode? Because it's kinda moving like a Rocket. Anyways its safe to assume Ranzo and Bell will have some Bonding Moments and Bell will create a New Launcher plus battle Valt with his Ultimate Valkyrie. This will be fun

It would appear that we're going to see Almights gimmick in action in this episode which could explain why its moving so erratically.
Wait, he didn’t launch almight hard enough? Oh no, I said that happened already in overdrive shoot on the wiki....😓😓😓
Spoiler 

Wow, what an episode! I know I was talking carp about it last week but it turned out way better than I expected. It has some solid animation for a filler episode. Bell is a freaking genius like Valt. The battle was delivered well unlike the previous episode. I'm looking forward to the next episode because it seems like there will be some sort of tournament and things are about to go down.
Zankye ep review still not here yet... How many vids did he film???
Probably the worst episode Burst has ever had.
I personally think this episode is pretty fun. Paired with a really good animation thrpughout the episode which you can see with the motion being so animated and fluid and the really on model characters and really good storyboarding. I especially adore valt ultimate flash v animation and
Overall tho not a must watch episode but if you really want to see a fun episode then i recomend this.