Beyblade Burst DB Episode #31 (October 22, 2021)

(Oct. 11, 2021  4:44 AM)Beybladedb Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2021  4:40 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: If he breaks Valkyrie I'm leaving WBO and Beyblade for Two Weeks

Bye unseen burst.. its probably

Going happen even though I don't want it to happen

I'm not leaving, it was a joke. I'll never leave this place. NEVER but in all seriousness, he's probably gonna break Valkyrie sadly and I won't be happy about it. The New January Release will probably maybe be a New Valkyrie Anything better than Savior Valkyrie but I just feel frustrated that Rashad got a Sudden power boost out of nowhere. First, he can barely hold his own in the Battle Royal and know he breaks Belial? That just seems weird. Don't even give me that "Oh, maybe he was training" junk. Bell completely destroyed him in the First Battle. He showed no skills he had in the First Battle that he had in The Second Battle. He only relied on True Shot Upper to take Belial out last time. But he should've taken into account the Bell would've learned from last time. Y'know what, I don't even care anymore. I'm honestly to tired to care about the anime's logic that makes absolutely no sense in any possible way.
(Oct. 11, 2021  5:04 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I'm not leaving, it was a joke. I'll never leave this place. NEVER but in all seriousness, he's probably gonna break Valkyrie sadly and I won't be happy about it. The New January Release will probably maybe be a New Valkyrie Anything better than Savior Valkyrie but I just feel frustrated that Rashad got a Sudden power boost out of nowhere. First, he can barely hold his own in the Battle Royal and know he breaks Belial? That just seems weird. Don't even give me that "Oh, maybe he was training" junk. Bell completely destroyed him in the First Battle. He showed no skills he had in the First Battle that he had in The Second Battle. He only relied on True Shot Upper to take Belial out last time. But he should've taken into account the Bell would've learned from last time. Y'know what, I don't even care anymore. I'm honestly to tired to care about the anime's logic that makes absolutely no sense in any possible way.
You actually need skill to use true shot upper properly valt even said to rashad that his shot upper timing was off (after the battle royal) with power boost topic it's stated that the power that rashad use in his battle vs bell was his true resonance with his own avatar or something along that line (ep 30 should explain this better since this is from the summary) . Also Savior is the best right spin attack idk why people still believe savior suck
I'm actually tired of Valkyrie evolved since it always get new bey in every season, let Other Beys shine first i hope to see Xcalibur, and Odin.
(Oct. 11, 2021  5:30 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2021  5:04 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I'm not leaving, it was a joke. I'll never leave this place. NEVER but in all seriousness, he's probably gonna break Valkyrie sadly and I won't be happy about it. The New January Release will probably maybe be a New Valkyrie Anything better than Savior Valkyrie but I just feel frustrated that Rashad got a Sudden power boost out of nowhere. First, he can barely hold his own in the Battle Royal and know he breaks Belial? That just seems weird. Don't even give me that "Oh, maybe he was training" junk. Bell completely destroyed him in the First Battle. He showed no skills he had in the First Battle that he had in The Second Battle. He only relied on True Shot Upper to take Belial out last time. But he should've taken into account the Bell would've learned from last time. Y'know what, I don't even care anymore. I'm honestly to tired to care about the anime's logic that makes absolutely no sense in any possible way.
You actually need skill to use true shot upper properly valt even said to rashad that his shot upper timing was off (after the battle royal) with power boost topic it's stated that the power that rashad use in his battle vs bell was his true resonance with his own avatar or something along that line (ep 30 should explain this better since this is from the summary) . Also Savior is the best right spin attack idk why people still believe savior suck

I've seen a lot of Videos and Testing on Savior Valkyrie and it's well. Bad isn't the right word, more like unpredictable which makes it annoying to use in battle. Also your right, Savior Valkyrie is good, but its stock isn't good. The Savior Ring has good attack power and has lots of Rubber. The Valkyrie core has a Bound Gimmick which can be helpful when used properly. The 7 Armor kinda makes the Bey unstable which is not good at all for balance. Combine that with Shot and you've got a bad Bey right there. Shot is not good, at all. It's the thing that holds Savior back if I'm being honest, When the Gimmick activates it has no Stamina and can't build up enough speed for a powerful attack. And it's kinda thin making it easy to knock over. Also, when you're in Low Mode against Savior (After Shot activates) you constantly hitting the Driver and not the actual Layer which is the thing that's supposed to make contact and dish out a more powerful attack.

The Power Boost still doesn't make sense at all. That's like saying when Bell Resonates he can beat anybody. I mean, I get it if they boosted his power to a moderate point where he's able to pull off an amazing win using his skill and utter Blading Power but to the point where he can Break Belial with a single True Savior Slash, doesn't make sense. I mean Anime Logic exists but now I really think they're really pushing it just for the Plot. And remember this, Belial didn't have a dent on it during the battle. it only broke due to that one True Savior Slash combined with Savior Valkyrie's rubber. I honestly don't even know how that makes sense. Unless Belial is made out of super weak material. But let's get back to the point. I'm not saying True Shot Upper isn't a good move, what I'm saying is it should've been predictable that Bell would've come up with something to counter it. Maybe if he weakened it a bit more then it would've worked, but it still doesn't explain the huge power-up. I get it's not you who said it, it was the Episode but it still doesn't make sense
(Oct. 11, 2021  5:55 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: The Power Boost still doesn't make sense at all. That's like saying when Bell Resonates he can beat anybody.
You have to note this resonance is something that had been like that ever since ChoZ ex Aiga almost beat valt , aiga went through a full power phi and burst it with dark resonance lean casually destroying the legends and so on. Resonance has been a majorly unexplained in this series but when it first introduced in s3 or choZ it makes a rookie can almost beat a champion this. You can interpret it as you want but this has been a problem since S3
(Oct. 11, 2021  5:55 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2021  5:30 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: You actually need skill to use true shot upper properly valt even said to rashad that his shot upper timing was off (after the battle royal) with power boost topic it's stated that the power that rashad use in his battle vs bell was his true resonance with his own avatar or something along that line (ep 30 should explain this better since this is from the summary) . Also Savior is the best right spin attack idk why people still believe savior suck

I've seen a lot of Videos and Testing on Savior Valkyrie and it's well. Bad isn't the right word, more like unpredictable which makes it annoying to use in battle. Also your right, Savior Valkyrie is good, but its stock isn't good. The Savior Ring has good attack power and has lots of Rubber. The Valkyrie core has a Bound Gimmick which can be helpful when used properly. The 7 Armor kinda makes the Bey unstable which is not good at all for balance. Combine that with Shot and you've got a bad Bey right there. Shot is not good, at all. It's the thing that holds Savior back if I'm being honest, When the Gimmick activates it has no Stamina and can't build up enough speed for a powerful attack. And it's kinda thin making it easy to knock over. Also, when you're in Low Mode against Savior (After Shot activates) you constantly hitting the Driver and not the actual Layer which is the thing that's supposed to make contact and dish out a more powerful attack.

The Power Boost still doesn't make sense at all. That's like saying when Bell Resonates he can beat anybody. I mean, I get it if they boosted his power to a moderate point where he's able to pull off an amazing win using his skill and utter Blading Power but to the point where he can Break Belial with a single True Savior Slash, doesn't make sense. I mean Anime Logic exists but now I really think they're really pushing it just for the Plot. And remember this, Belial didn't have a dent on it during the battle. it only broke due to that one True Savior Slash combined with Savior Valkyrie's rubber. I honestly don't even know how that makes sense. Unless Belial is made out of super weak material. But let's get back to the point. I'm not saying True Shot Upper isn't a good move, what I'm saying is it should've been predictable that Bell would've come up with something to counter it. Maybe if he weakened it a bit more then it would've worked, but it still doesn't explain the huge power-up. I get it's not you who said it, it was the Episode but it still doesn't make sense

I thought he broke it bc he used the rebound gimmick their was a part where when they clashed it  showed a shockwave but it’s going in reverse how he broke his bey with such sheer force and power that I don’t know lol
The title for next week has been updated.

31) Halo! Greatest Raphael!!
光輪!グレイテストラファエル!!
Kōrin! Gureitesuto Rafaeru!!
Air Date: 2021/10/22
If Valt’s Valkyrie breaks, the audience is going to have an uproar.
Some theories are suggesting that Pain will replace Valt in the team battle. If that's the casw then Valkyrie is sure to break. Becuase if valkyrie broke, then Valt wouldn't be able to participate in this so called "team tournament" and somehow Pain will get introduced and drafted on Bell's team
(Oct. 17, 2021  11:41 AM)Cath Wrote: Some theories are suggesting that Pain will replace Valt in the team battle. If that's the casw then Valkyrie is sure to break. Becuase if valkyrie broke, then Valt wouldn't be able to participate in this so called "team tournament" and somehow Pain will get introduced and drafted on Bell's team
Tbh that doesn't make a ton of sense. Like repairs and evolutions are things that only take around a couple hours to do. So Valt getting completely replaced makes no sense considering he can always repair it or evolve it in a couple hours. So if Valkyrie does break Valt would still be part of it as he could always repair/evolve it.
(Oct. 17, 2021  4:27 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2021  11:41 AM)Cath Wrote: Some theories are suggesting that Pain will replace Valt in the team battle. If that's the casw then Valkyrie is sure to break. Becuase if valkyrie broke, then Valt wouldn't be able to participate in this so called "team tournament" and somehow Pain will get introduced and drafted on Bell's team
Tbh that doesn't make a ton of sense. Like repairs and evolutions are things that only take around a couple hours to do. So Valt getting completely replaced makes no sense considering he can always repair it or evolve it in a couple hours. So if Valkyrie does break Valt would still be part of it as he could always repair/evolve it.
Some fans just salty with Savior Performance and wanted really bad for Valt to replace it. I hope we didnt get any new Valkyrie in DB, let other new beys come first
(Oct. 17, 2021  4:55 PM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2021  4:27 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: Tbh that doesn't make a ton of sense. Like repairs and evolutions are things that only take around a couple hours to do. So Valt getting completely replaced makes no sense considering he can always repair it or evolve it in a couple hours. So if Valkyrie does break Valt would still be part of it as he could always repair/evolve it.
Some fans just salty with Savior Performance and wanted really bad for Valt to replace it. I hope we didnt get any new Valkyrie in DB, let other new beys come first
Yea some of them are salty no lie there. But there also is some to a ton of evidence supporting an evo as well since at this point after pain is revealed we would be to far in the season for any new beys or characters considering ep time and the remaining episodes they wouldn't have much time to shine. Cho z, gt, sparking for example The last couple months of those seasons were nothing but evolutions since it was end game part of the season which DB is really close to. But besides that the message above was talking about how valt wouldn't easily get replaced by pain just cus his bey was damaged.
(Oct. 17, 2021  5:06 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2021  4:55 PM)WickedHero Wrote: Some fans just salty with Savior Performance and wanted really bad for Valt to replace it. I hope we didnt get any new Valkyrie in DB, let other new beys come first
Yea some of them are salty no lie there. But there also is some to a ton of evidence supporting an evo as well since at this point after pain is revealed we would be to far in the season for any new beys or characters considering ep time and the remaining episodes they wouldn't have much time to shine. Cho z, gt, sparking for example The last couple months of those seasons were nothing but evolutions since it was end game part of the season which DB is really close to. But besides that the message above was talking about how valt wouldn't easily get replaced by pain just cus his bey was damaged.

Pain will possibly just another side character and less important. Valkyrie evo doesnt have anymore time left in the anime. 35-40 will probably focus on Pain, and 40-52 will be focusing Bell and Rashad battle and build up to final match. And remember the only time that Valkyrie got second evo in anime is only in Cho Z
(Oct. 17, 2021  5:15 PM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2021  5:06 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: Yea some of them are salty no lie there. But there also is some to a ton of evidence supporting an evo as well since at this point after pain is revealed we would be to far in the season for any new beys or characters considering ep time and the remaining episodes they wouldn't have much time to shine. Cho z, gt, sparking for example The last couple months of those seasons were nothing but evolutions since it was end game part of the season which DB is really close to. But besides that the message above was talking about how valt wouldn't easily get replaced by pain just cus his bey was damaged.

Pain will possibly just another side character and less important. Valkyrie evo doesnt have anymore time left in the anime. 35-40 will probably focus on Pain, and 40-52 will be focusing Bell and Rashad battle and build up to final match. And remember the only time that Valkyrie got second evo in anime is only in Cho Z
You do still realize we still have around 3 more releases right? Two in December and most likely one or 2 in January plus they still have the rest of 30 and somewhat 40’s. And were only on episode 32(in terms of information) that still gives them around 17 or less episodes to do a ton(not with new characters since how can they be revenant in the last 10 or less episodes) and not enough time? How many times have they had evos at the very end of other seasons? Cho z, Gt, Sparking? They pulled those off just fine. And with around 3-4 more releases they have (before feb) they def have the time
(Oct. 17, 2021  5:25 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2021  5:15 PM)WickedHero Wrote: Pain will possibly just another side character and less important. Valkyrie evo doesnt have anymore time left in the anime. 35-40 will probably focus on Pain, and 40-52 will be focusing Bell and Rashad battle and build up to final match. And remember the only time that Valkyrie got second evo in anime is only in Cho Z
You do still realize we still have around 3 more releases right? Two in December and most likely one or 2 in January plus they still have the rest of 30 and somewhat 40’s. And were only on episode 32(in terms of information) that still gives them around 17 or less episodes to do a ton(not with new characters since how can they be revenant in the last 10 or less episodes) and not enough time? How many times have they had evos at the very end of other seasons? Cho z, Gt, Sparking? They pulled those off just fine. And with around 3-4 more releases they have (before feb) they def have the time

Dude every season only have 52 eps. Valkyrie 2nd bey evolved in 1 season only happen in Cho z, Every late season evo is always MC, Rival, and Main antagonist. Do your research first before debating, you just make yourself looks like a fool. There still might be a chance new Valkyrie but other long time unseen bey deserve the spot rather than valkyrie, Aka Xcalibur, Odin, Joker
(Oct. 17, 2021  5:43 PM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2021  5:25 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: You do still realize we still have around 3 more releases right? Two in December and most likely one or 2 in January plus they still have the rest of 30 and somewhat 40’s. And were only on episode 32(in terms of information) that still gives them around 17 or less episodes to do a ton(not with new characters since how can they be revenant in the last 10 or less episodes) and not enough time? How many times have they had evos at the very end of other seasons? Cho z, Gt, Sparking? They pulled those off just fine. And with around 3-4 more releases they have (before feb) they def have the time

Dude every season only have 52 eps. Valkyrie only 2nd bey evolved only happen in Cho z, Every late season evo is always MC, Rival, and Main antagonist. Do your research first before debating, thats make you looks like a fool
And who is the main person that has the biggest connection and Rivalry to Bell and Rashad? Its not ranzo, not basara, not illya, not lui, not free, not Shu, and not pain(to late in season for him to be a main rival) so who could it be? The only character that has the biggest connection and rivalry to both of them is Valt, as he has been the main one in the season so far to really play any part in their development with even the opening and episodes showing how connected Valt is with them with valt battling and being on bells team to valt being rashads teacher and rival(now enemy). J I did my research it just seems like your being biased based on how many times you said you dont want valkyrie
(Oct. 17, 2021  5:54 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2021  5:43 PM)WickedHero Wrote: Dude every season only have 52 eps. Valkyrie only 2nd bey evolved only happen in Cho z, Every late season evo is always MC, Rival, and Main antagonist. Do your research first before debating, thats make you looks like a fool
And who is the main person that has the biggest connection and Rivalry to Bell and Rashad? Its not ranzo, not basara, not illya, not lui, not free, not Shu, and not pain(to late in season for him to be a main rival) so who could it be? The only character that has the biggest connection and rivalry to both of them is Valt, as he has been the main one in the season so far to really play any part in their development with even the opening and episodes showing how connected Valt is with them with valt battling and being on bells team to valt being rashads teacher and rival. So i did my reasearch it just seems like your being biased based on how many times you said you dont want valkyrie

And youre the one biased fans want Valkyrie Evo so bad, youre right about Valt relation between Rashad and Bell. In the end all of this topic just speculation. we shall see.
(Oct. 17, 2021  5:57 PM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2021  5:54 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: And who is the main person that has the biggest connection and Rivalry to Bell and Rashad? Its not ranzo, not basara, not illya, not lui, not free, not Shu, and not pain(to late in season for him to be a main rival) so who could it be? The only character that has the biggest connection and rivalry to both of them is Valt, as he has been the main one in the season so far to really play any part in their development with even the opening and episodes showing how connected Valt is with them with valt battling and being on bells team to valt being rashads teacher and rival. So i did my reasearch it just seems like your being biased based on how many times you said you dont want valkyrie

And youre the one biased fans want Valkyrie Evo so bad, youre right about Valt relation between Rashad and Bell. In the end we shall see.
Not really being biased, everything i said has been facts related to past seasons and releases. But yea i like Valt (Fav character) but im not one of those toxic/biased fans that want a new valkyrie just because i like Valt and dont like savior like i was ok with slash when it was released and i genuinely like Savior. If Valt gets an Evolution then cool and if he doesn’t thats also cool nothing more to it. I only went based off facts of past seasons and releases including current info. Heck all that could go out the window and they pull a 180. Even im not saying it's confirmed just that theres a likely chance it will and if it doesn’t then o well.
Also when you responded to my first message my main point wasn't valt getting an evo. It was about how Valt wouldnt get replaced just because his bey broke because repairs do exist
(Oct. 17, 2021  5:57 PM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2021  5:54 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: And who is the main person that has the biggest connection and Rivalry to Bell and Rashad? Its not ranzo, not basara, not illya, not lui, not free, not Shu, and not pain(to late in season for him to be a main rival) so who could it be? The only character that has the biggest connection and rivalry to both of them is Valt, as he has been the main one in the season so far to really play any part in their development with even the opening and episodes showing how connected Valt is with them with valt battling and being on bells team to valt being rashads teacher and rival. So i did my reasearch it just seems like your being biased based on how many times you said you dont want valkyrie

And youre the one biased fans want Valkyrie Evo so bad, youre right about Valt relation between Rashad and Bell. In the end all of this topic just speculation. we shall see.

To be completely honest if Valt loses then he’s getting his payback lol either it’s going to be with Savior or with a new Valkyrie which I can slightly see coming since every season has 3 new system beys Cho-Z Mugen lock plus Power Core and limit break system I understand that other beys need some recognition but I’m sorry what makes you think TT is doing these beys before they do Valkyrie I’ll always say this they don’t have the balls to let Valt lose at least without getting his payback so it’s either he beats him with savior or TT is hitting big bucks and his making another Valkyrie especially when Rashad claimed Valkyrie era is over
I honestly love Valt as a character. I am truly a Valt fan, he gives comedy to Beyblade even as a Teen and is actually pretty wise (From GT and beyond) He truly understands what Blading is and I personally love that. As for people that say Valt should be "Invincible" and win every battle, honestly, how boring would that be. Valt just winning throughout the whole series. Imagine if Valt won every battle in Sparking, that'd honestly lessen the excitement. The Animaters or whoever makes the Beyblade Scripts are honestly doing an amazing job balancing out the battles Valt wins and Valt losses to make him not feel super weak but not make him feel invincible. I mean for Plot I wouldn't mind if Valt got a new Valkyrie or not, I admit Valt has been given some sort of role in DB but he doesn't really need a New Valkyrie to support that role. Like Phantom said Valt does have the biggest connection to Rashad and Bell's rivalry no doubt. But he doesn't need a New Valkyrie to support that role. I admit having a New Valkyrie would be nice but not exactly super needed. Is Valkryie going to break in this upcoming episode most likely, I'd give it an 89.6 Percent Chance. Probably to set up Rashad's character and show he's not a Push Over, he's truly the Supreme King, well, at least in his eyes. Rashad and Bell's rivalry is just going to grow after this battle. The Demon King Vs. The Supreme King. I match I'd personally like to see. Overall a New Valkyrie isn't necessarily needed but I could be in its own way. It depends on what the Animators are thinking.
(Oct. 17, 2021  6:29 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I honestly love Valt as a character. I am truly a Valt fan, he gives comedy to Beyblade even as a Teen and is actually pretty wise (From GT and beyond) He truly understands what Blading is and I personally love that. As for people that say Valt should be "Invincible" and win every battle, honestly, how boring would that be. Valt just winning throughout the whole series. Imagine if Valt won every battle in Sparking, that'd honestly lessen the excitement. The Animaters or whoever makes the Beyblade Scripts are honestly doing an amazing job balancing out the battles Valt wins and Valt losses to make him not feel super weak but not make him feel invincible. I mean for Plot I wouldn't mind if Valt got a new Valkyrie or not, I admit Valt has been given some sort of role in DB but he doesn't really need a New Valkyrie to support that role. Like Phantom said Valt does have the biggest connection to Rashad and Bell's rivalry no doubt. But he doesn't need a New Valkyrie to support that role. I admit having a New Valkyrie would be nice but not exactly super needed. Is Valkryie going to break in this upcoming episode most likely, I'd give it an 89.6 Percent Chance. Probably to set up Rashad's character and show he's not a Push Over, he's truly the Supreme King, well, at least in his eyes. Rashad and Bell's rivalry is just going to grow after this battle. The Demon King Vs. The Supreme King. I match I'd personally like to see. Overall a New Valkyrie isn't necessarily needed but I could be in its own way. It depends on what the Animators are thinking.

Couldnt agree more, but Rashad battle toward Valt and Bell are kinda different. He despise Bell, and Still somewhat respected Valt. He had no reason to break Valkyrie also. The more possible Overdrive system next bey is probably Illya since Magma Ifrit is hasbro bey, TT is not going to give Ifrit motif exclusively to hasbro.

Also if December and January is not Valkyrie evo, then we can safely says Savior will not get an evo
(Oct. 17, 2021  6:34 PM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2021  6:29 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I honestly love Valt as a character. I am truly a Valt fan, he gives comedy to Beyblade even as a Teen and is actually pretty wise (From GT and beyond) He truly understands what Blading is and I personally love that. As for people that say Valt should be "Invincible" and win every battle, honestly, how boring would that be. Valt just winning throughout the whole series. Imagine if Valt won every battle in Sparking, that'd honestly lessen the excitement. The Animaters or whoever makes the Beyblade Scripts are honestly doing an amazing job balancing out the battles Valt wins and Valt losses to make him not feel super weak but not make him feel invincible. I mean for Plot I wouldn't mind if Valt got a new Valkyrie or not, I admit Valt has been given some sort of role in DB but he doesn't really need a New Valkyrie to support that role. Like Phantom said Valt does have the biggest connection to Rashad and Bell's rivalry no doubt. But he doesn't need a New Valkyrie to support that role. I admit having a New Valkyrie would be nice but not exactly super needed. Is Valkryie going to break in this upcoming episode most likely, I'd give it an 89.6 Percent Chance. Probably to set up Rashad's character and show he's not a Push Over, he's truly the Supreme King, well, at least in his eyes. Rashad and Bell's rivalry is just going to grow after this battle. The Demon King Vs. The Supreme King. I match I'd personally like to see. Overall a New Valkyrie isn't necessarily needed but I could be in its own way. It depends on what the Animators are thinking.

Couldnt agree more, but Rashad battle toward Valt and Bell are kinda different. He despise Bell, and Still somewhat respected Valt. He had no reason to break Valkyrie also. The more possible Overdrive system next bey is probably Illya since Magma Ifrit is hasbro bey, TT is not going to give Ifrit motif exclusively to hasbro.

Exactly, now think about this. Rashad wanted to beat Bell. So, do you think he'd have any intention to break Belial? Probably not, from how I saw the battle I wouldn't call it an accident I'd mostly say that he got caught up in his Power Surge that he kinda went reckless and broke Belial. Basically, the same way Aiga broke Valkyrie. I know that Rashad wasn't possessed like Aiga but it kinda went in the same way if you get what I'm saying. The same thing could happen in the finale of Valt and Rahad's battle. Rahad gets caught up in another Power Surge (Or Resonance Surge) and breaks Valkyrie. Also looking he could maybe just break the Shot Driver (Thank god) because of the Bear Trap Gimmick. I honestly don't know but we're going to find out on Friday I guess.
(Oct. 17, 2021  6:43 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2021  6:34 PM)WickedHero Wrote: Couldnt agree more, but Rashad battle toward Valt and Bell are kinda different. He despise Bell, and Still somewhat respected Valt. He had no reason to break Valkyrie also. The more possible Overdrive system next bey is probably Illya since Magma Ifrit is hasbro bey, TT is not going to give Ifrit motif exclusively to hasbro.

Exactly, now think about this. Rashad wanted to beat Bell. So, do you think he'd have any intention to break Belial? Probably not, from how I saw the battle I wouldn't call it an accident I'd mostly say that he got caught up in his Power Surge that he kinda went reckless and broke Belial. Basically, the same way Aiga broke Valkyrie. I know that Rashad wasn't possessed like Aiga but it kinda went in the same way if you get what I'm saying. The same thing could happen in the finale of Valt and Rahad's battle. Rahad gets caught up in another Power Surge (Or Resonance Surge) and breaks Valkyrie. Also looking he could maybe just break the Shot Driver (Thank god) because of the Bear Trap Gimmick. I honestly don't know but we're going to find out on Friday I guess.

Friday it is

I also cant deny tho, every july released bey always get an evo. Unless TT tries something different.
(Oct. 17, 2021  6:13 PM)BeybladeX100 Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2021  5:57 PM)WickedHero Wrote: And youre the one biased fans want Valkyrie Evo so bad, youre right about Valt relation between Rashad and Bell. In the end all of this topic just speculation. we shall see.

To be completely honest if Valt loses then he’s getting his payback lol either it’s going to be with Savior or with a new Valkyrie which I can slightly see coming since every season has 3 new system beys Cho-Z Mugen lock plus Power Core and limit break system I understand that other beys need some recognition but I’m sorry what makes you think TT is doing these beys before they do Valkyrie I’ll always say this they don’t have the balls to let Valt lose at least without getting his payback so it’s either he beats him with savior or TT is hitting big bucks and his making another Valkyrie especially when Rashad claimed Valkyrie era is over
I see some say valt might get an evo Cause his involved with Rashad. Are people forgetting ilya might be the one to get the last overdrive bey she can easely be a hidden 2nd antigonist lets not forget her bey hasnt been release on TT side they can give her the last evo just to sell the last overdrive bey and finally release an ifrit. Even if Valt's Valkyrie gets destroyed they can simple repair it just like how shu repaired cho spriggan back an cho z or laban's leopard. Its not a guarentee evo for Valkyrie just because it gets broken (if it gets broken) not saying it cant happen though. Plus lets not forget valt can simply train to beat Rashad next time they have done it before.
Valkyrie never got an upgrade since Gachi and I don't think Ilya would upgrade her bey, she's a minor character. TT has not released it yet because it's a hasbro exclusive. Valkyrie might be.. the one to get an upgrade (As he's connected with Rashad and the July release thing) but they could also throw a new character, making him the antagonist. (Just like how they did with Gywn) The problem for the third Overdrive bey is that there is no deuteragonist in DB.