Beyblade Burst DB Episode #27 (September 24, 2021)

27) The Floating Demon King's Great Advance!
浮かれ魔王の大進撃!
Ukare maō no dai shingeki!
Air Date: 2021/09/24
I'm extremely disappointed by this episode's animation, but maybe that's because the previous one had one of the best animations, so the budget is lower for this one. Moving on, the plot shows the beginning of the evil side of Rashad and maybe Basara too? We're probably not going to see Pain for a little while too. This episode was more like a filler episode so we only got 1 short battle. But one thing for sure, next episode is going to be a banger. Also, I really do want Basara to become an evil type of person as that'd be one of the best twists ever. fingers crossed!
Rashad is finally shown his evil side, definitely main antagonist
I'd want Bell winning in the next episode and thus Rashad turning evil rather than Rashad desperately becoming evil to beat Bell. I feel like that'd make more sense

Episode Summary: As Rashad is the mvp of the db tour (not bell because he interrupted Rashad's battle with Free by battling Free himself), Wakiya gave Rashad a chance to pick one of the legends to battle it out (Apparently it's called Request Battle), but instead Rashad challenged Bell because why not? He beat all the legends pretty much so it only makes sense for him to choose Bell. Basara on the other hand is probably jealous of how much Bell has grown in power and he's secretly rooting for Rashad. He actually frowns when Rashad loses by an over finish. Since it's the second half of the season, we're finally seeing some character flips and that's why I'll give this episode a solid 8/10 regardless of garbage animation.
(Sep. 24, 2021  9:19 AM)Cath Wrote: I'd want Bell winning in the next episode and thus Rashad turning evil rather than Rashad desperately becoming evil to beat Bell. I feel like that'd make more sense

Episode Summary: As Rashad is the mvp of the db tour (not bell because he interrupted Rashad's battle with Free by battling Free himself), Wakiya gave Rashad a chance to pick one of the legends to battle it out (Apparently it's called Request Battle), but instead Rashad challenged Bell because why not? He beat all the legends pretty much so it only makes sense for him to choose Bell. Basara on the other hand is probably jealous of how much Bell has grown in power and he's secretly rooting for Rashad. He actually frowns when Rashad loses by an over finish. Since it's the second half of the season,  we're finally seeing some character flips and that's why I'll give this episode a solid 8/10 regardless of garbage animation.

Agreed Rashad desperately becoming evil is much better, unlike lane lol
Episode review
(Sep. 24, 2021  9:53 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Episode review

That Rashad evil smile in the preview, definitely something going to change with him
(Sep. 24, 2021  9:19 AM)Cath Wrote: regardless of garbage animation.
Please don't use that words for animation making animation is really hard and people need to know that I don't think the animation was that bad if you compared this to like beyblade bust sparking episode 10 or 9 you'll see what I'm talking about and this episode animation doesn't really look that bad

(Sep. 24, 2021  9:58 AM)WickedHero Wrote: That Rashad evil smile in the preview, definitely something going to change with him
Eh it isn't really clear if Rashad is turning evil again that just 1 frame
(Sep. 24, 2021  11:07 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2021  9:19 AM)Cath Wrote: regardless of garbage animation.
Please don't use that words for animation making animation is really hard and people need to know that I don't think the animation was that bad if you compared this to like beyblade bust sparking episode 10 or 9 you'll see what I'm talking about and this episode animation doesn't really look that bad

(Sep. 24, 2021  9:58 AM)WickedHero Wrote: That Rashad evil smile in the preview, definitely something going to change with him
Eh it isn't really clear if Rashad is turning evil again that just 1 frame

Well certainly bell isn’t turning evil.