Beyblade Burst DB Episode #17 (July 16, 2021)

(Jul. 16, 2021  2:19 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2021  2:07 PM)Admiral W Wrote:

But beating others so quick doesn't mean that it's ok. He mastered his awaken form in just one episode and beat others in 1 blow. Earlier it was a little bit better since he was needed to put full power to burst someone.

There's nothing illogical about it. You may not like it, but that doesn't make it plot armor nor does it make it illogical. Valt is the Strongest Blader in the entire World. If someone is literally the strongest it makes perfect sense for them to win, with ease even. As far as full power is concerned, he didn't even use Valtryek's full capabilities and power to burst Rashad so that's not really accurate. Valt isn't the Legend of Legends, the world's top blader for nothing.
(Jul. 16, 2021  2:22 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2021  2:19 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: But beating others so quick doesn't mean that it's ok. He mastered his awaken form in just one episode and beat others in 1 blow. Earlier it was a little bit better since he was needed to put full power to burst someone.

There's illogical about it. You may not like it, but that doesn't make it plot Armour nor does it make it illogical. Valt is the Strongest Blader in the entire World. If someone is literally the strongest it makes perfect sense for them to win, with ease even. As far as full power is concerned, he didn't even use Valkyrie's full capabilities and power to burst Rashad so that's not really accurate. Valt isn't the Legend of Legends, the world's top blader for nothing.

Oh , then ok. Now I got it)))
(Jul. 16, 2021  1:11 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Episode already realised so I have no sense for spoilers. Well to be honest episode is meh. Beginning well it seems ok. Then after find your bey, well as always skip minutes. And battle. I actually dissapointed how Valt beat easily everyone  . It's of course cool but man beat Ranzo easily like he got DB bey today only. And beat Bahamut easily, just because he already got awaken. I scared that Valt can get plot Armour if he will beat others like this. Episode is 5/10

But thats good though? Ranzo And basara should not be valt level remenber how many fans complain an sparking that valt doesnt look like a Blader whos supposed to he the strongest? Well now he look like someone who’s at the top, you're supposed to showcase the different an strenght when it comes to higher level blader. Thats not plot armor its simply how you show high level Bladers
(Jul. 16, 2021  5:03 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2021  1:11 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Episode already realised so I have no sense for spoilers. Well to be honest episode is meh. Beginning well it seems ok. Then after find your bey, well as always skip minutes. And battle. I actually dissapointed how Valt beat easily everyone  . It's of course cool but man beat Ranzo easily like he got DB bey today only. And beat Bahamut easily, just because he already got awaken. I scared that Valt can get plot Armour if he will beat others like this. Episode is 5/10

But thats good though? Ranzo And basara should not be valt level remenber how many fans complain an sparking that valt doesnt look like a Blader whos supposed to he the strongest? Well now he look like someone who’s at the top, you're supposed to showcase the different an strenght when it comes to higher level blader. Thats not plot armor its simply how you show high level Bladers

I absolutely agree with that because Valt's been blading for like 4-6 years and I don't know how long Barasarah's been doing it but still, they're far from being on Valt's level
I'm surprised people don't make the joke that wakiya airship is basically the moby carp (yes its called like that i'm not being rude or saying a bad word search it & you'll see it)
(Jul. 16, 2021  5:25 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: I'm surprised people don't make the joke that wakiya airship is basically the moby carp (yes its called like that i'm not being rude or saying a bad word search it & you'll see it)

It looks like a Wailord lol
Someone mentioned on the Discord server that the studio missed the chance to make Wakiya’s ship Wyvern-shaped. Or be VAGUELY draconic in design. Glad to see that Im not the only person who thinks his ship resembles a whale of all things. Its not super problematic — its just unintentionally funny
(Jul. 16, 2021  5:31 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2021  5:25 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: I'm surprised people don't make the joke that wakiya airship is basically the moby carp (yes its called like that i'm not being rude or saying a bad word search it & you'll see it)

It looks like a Wailord lol

Lol yup or kyogre too its Just funny to me thats the thing that kept laughing during the episode lol
(Jul. 16, 2021  5:37 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2021  5:31 PM)Admiral W Wrote: It looks like a Wailord lol

Lol yup or kyogre too its Just funny to me thats the thing that kept laughing during the episode lol

Everybody gangsta till wakiya’s ship breaks to a blade of grass
On a side note it was great seeing the Beigoma Academy bey club grounds again. So awesome.
(Jul. 16, 2021  5:03 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:

I agree but I expected he will show something different, because every time he use Shin Savior Slash remind Variant Wall that defeated everyone easily.

Kinda sad that we don't see Fubuki and others
(Jul. 16, 2021  6:43 PM)Admiral W Wrote: On a side note it was great seeing the Beigoma Academy bey club grounds again. So awesome.

Not gonna lie I kinda hoped we got an interaction with Valt and Toko and Nika because as far as we've seen he hasn't talked to them since the ending of God which is pretty sad I've always wanted to see an interaction with older Valt and his family and he's had many chances of doing so especially in Cho Z
(Jul. 16, 2021  6:45 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2021  6:43 PM)Admiral W Wrote: On a side note it was great seeing the Beigoma Academy bey club grounds again. So awesome.

Not gonna lie I kinda hoped we got an interaction with Valt and Toko and Nika because as far as we've seen he hasn't talked to them since the ending of God which is pretty sad I've always wanted to see an interaction with older Valt and his family and he's had many chances of doing so especially in Cho Z

I would have liked that too. What I really want to see is for Daigo and Ken to make an appearance.
(Jul. 16, 2021  6:45 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2021  6:43 PM)Admiral W Wrote: On a side note it was great seeing the Beigoma Academy bey club grounds again. So awesome.

Who knows. I think that they meet each other when he was fighting Lui, but they didn't show it to us
(Jul. 16, 2021  6:48 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2021  6:45 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Not gonna lie I kinda hoped we got an interaction with Valt and Toko and Nika because as far as we've seen he hasn't talked to them since the ending of God which is pretty sad I've always wanted to see an interaction with older Valt and his family and he's had many chances of doing so especially in Cho Z

I would have liked that too. What I really want to see is for Daigo and Ken to make an appearance.

I'm surprised that no toko, nika or fubuki, suoh. Daina And ken not their makes since cause as we remember diana is supposed to be an france while ken isnt an the same City anymore i can exuse that, but Not seeing valt sibling or fubuki & suoh? Even of we say fubuki is an new york (cause of Shu) but what about the other 3 i mention. I had the same issue during the bc sol mini arc where the H did Rantaro & sisco go? What abou kit or delta like really none are at the club their part of. I get Cuza cause he was never part of bc sol an the manga so the anime erase him but what about the rest no shasa either bruh
Hopefully Valt beats Bell in the next episode.
(Jul. 16, 2021  7:02 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2021  6:48 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I would have liked that too. What I really want to see is for Daigo and Ken to make an appearance.

I'm surprised that no toko, nika or fubuki, suoh. Daina And ken not their makes since cause as we remember diana is supposed to be an france while ken isnt an the same City anymore i can exuse that, but Not seeing valt sibling or fubuki & suoh? Even of we say fubuki is an new york (cause of Shu) but what about the other 3 i mention. I had the same issue during the bc sol mini arc where the H did Rantaro & sisco go? What abou kit or delta like really none are at the club their part of. I get Cuza cause he was never part of bc sol an the manga so the anime erase him but what about the rest no shasa either bruh

I forgot that Daigo is in France with AS Gallus. Still wouldn't be weird for Ken to show up though. He still visited Beigoma even after moving away but I take your point.
(Jul. 16, 2021  7:02 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2021  6:48 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I would have liked that too. What I really want to see is for Daigo and Ken to make an appearance.

I think TT forgot about them
(Jul. 16, 2021  7:06 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2021  7:02 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: I'm surprised that no toko, nika or fubuki, suoh. Daina And ken not their makes since cause as we remember diana is supposed to be an france while ken isnt an the same City anymore i can exuse that, but Not seeing valt sibling or fubuki & suoh? Even of we say fubuki is an new york (cause of Shu) but what about the other 3 i mention. I had the same issue during the bc sol mini arc where the H did Rantaro & sisco go? What abou kit or delta like really none are at the club their part of. I get Cuza cause he was never part of bc sol an the manga so the anime erase him but what about the rest no shasa either bruh

I forgot that Daigo is in France with AS Gallus. Still wouldn't be weird for Ken to show up though. He still visited Beigoma even after moving away but I take your point.

Oh yea ken could've definitely pop up. It just wouldnt bother me as much (still want to see ken do same with daina) but yea thats one of my issues with burst some characters don't pop up despite living an the same City or an the same club. Lol I wrote diana instead of daina hahaha
I honestly can't see a reason Rantaro wouldn't be in Cho Z Or GT because in Cho z there were a lot of important battles that Rantaro should've been there to watch but he didn't and in GT, they focused on BC Sol quite a bit and the chances of Dante not seeing Rantaro at BC Sol are very low coincident I think not!
(Jul. 16, 2021  7:12 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I honestly can't see a reason Rantaro wouldn't be in Cho Z Or GT because in Cho z there were a lot of important battles that Rantaro should've been there to watch but he didn't and in GT, they focused on BC Sol quite a bit and the chances of Dante not seeing Rantaro at BC Sol are very low coincident I think not!

Their is one reason i can think of not showing them & that would be well if we put these characters fans will think that we're going to them new beys. After all fans thought that Kurtz and sisco was going to get new beys when they appear which didn’t & Fans complain about it (the outside japanese fan that is). But hey at least Rantaro, sisco, free And shu appear an the gt manga we say them so theirs that
i liked the episode alot
(Jul. 16, 2021  7:09 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2021  7:06 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I forgot that Daigo is in France with AS Gallus. Still wouldn't be weird for Ken to show up though. He still visited Beigoma even after moving away but I take your point.

Oh yea ken could've definitely pop up. It just wouldnt bother me as much (still want to see ken do same with daina) but yea thats one of my issues with burst some characters don't pop up despite living an the same City or an the same club. Lol I wrote diana instead of daina hahaha

Like even in DB, it would make perfect sense that we'd see Rantaro since we were at BC Sol for so long and why wouldn't he greet his cousin Ranzo or at least come out to meet him lol.
"Oi number #1 Valt fan I'm gonna be the one to beat Valt" =- Bell 2021