Beyblade Burst DB Anime and Manga discussion

(Jul. 01, 2021  1:55 PM)WickedHero Wrote: I recently saw DB next episode leak. 

Don't spoil it.
Happy Birthday Bell!! I hope you have a happy birthday in the anime
Here’s what I think the plot flow will be like

17: Arc Intro Episode, character re-introductions and practice battle.
18: Filler episode. Various types of training and side character interactions.
19: Battle episode.  Starts with brief filler and the end is a character tease.
20: Character and Bey intro with practice battle.
(Jul. 11, 2021  2:39 PM)Instarez Wrote: August issue cover
[Image: 1qGc4oE.jpg]

No spriggan on sight.
(Jul. 09, 2021  8:16 PM)Instarez Wrote: Here’s what I think the plot flow will be like

17: Arc Intro Episode, character re-introductions and practice battle.
18: Filler episode. Various types of training and side character interactions.
19: Battle episode.  Starts with brief filler and the end is a character tease.
20: Character and Bey intro with practice battle.

I agree about 18. They propably just going to make Bell vs Valt/ Rashad and Bell lose. Same with 19
Info about the last character that appears in the manga has been revealed, it has been confirmed that they are a female, but I can't translate the name. At first I got Plofu Takabeni, but I had seen "Kurenai" in the text also, I'm not exactly sure on what her name is at the moment, but she could be related to Shu.

Here is the text if anyone wants to take a crack at it:
紅プロフ見参
そして謎の
女性プレーターも
(Jul. 14, 2021  2:57 AM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote: Info about the last character that appears in the manga has been revealed, it has been confirmed that they are a female, but I can't translate the name. At first I got Plofu Takabeni, but I had seen "Kurenai" in the text also, I'm not exactly sure on what her name is at the moment, but she could be related to Shu.

紅プロフ見参
そして謎の
女性プレーターも

Fiiiinaly. We're long overdue for this, but at least it's happening in the first place.
(Jul. 14, 2021  2:57 AM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote: Info about the last character that appears in the manga has been revealed, it has been confirmed that they are a female, but I can't translate the name. At first I got Plofu Takabeni, but I had seen "Kurenai" in the text also, I'm not exactly sure on what her name is at the moment, but she could be related to Shu.

紅プロフ見参
そして謎の
女性プレーターも

No she isn't related to Shu. I couldn't properly translate the text but it is something along the lines of Kurenai.. and the mystery female blader. It is referring to the arrival of both Shu and the female blader, not calling her a Kurenai.
The scan leak has her in anime render besides shu which lead me to believe that she will appear with or after shu debuted in the anime
About the "Kurenai" part, maybe she's related to Shu in some way like another student or acquaintance?

紅プロフ見参
そして謎の
女性プレーターも

No luck. I got this:

Visit Beni Prof
And the mystery
Female platers too
(Jul. 14, 2021  4:27 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: About the "Kurenai" part, maybe she's related to Shu in some way like another student or acquaintance?
Translation thanks to admiralmoe

New character
A strong participant appears! Shu Kurenai arrives, and a mysterious female blader too!? A prodigy appears in future episodes Shu and Bell clash! And next… huh? A female blader has arrived!? Don’t miss it!!"

No mention of the name so anyone who says the name is miss translation
(Jul. 14, 2021  4:27 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: About the "Kurenai" part, maybe she's related to Shu in some way like another student or acquaintance?

If this is the case, then I gotta say, Shu needs to take a break from adopting new gen kids.
Seriously tho, I am very, very glad Cat Person turned out to be a girl, like, glad enough to forgive DB for all of its mistakes until now. Here’s to hoping she brings in a new motif.

紅プロフ見参
そして謎の
女性プレーターも

It means a visit to Kurenai and the mysterious female blader(Not accurate)

I broke the text So it's Kurenai Pro Visit and the mysterious female blader
Someone says that new girl blader called Sansen. Also she is Shu's student.
(Jul. 14, 2021  1:38 PM)PinkRose Wrote:

If this is the case, then I gotta say, Shu needs to take a break from adopting new gen kids.
Seriously tho, I am very, very glad Cat Person turned out to be a girl, like, glad enough to forgive DB for all of its mistakes until now. Here’s to hoping she brings in a new motif.

I'm hoping for a new motif as well. It's much better when new bladers have new motifs instead of re-using old ones.
I have a feeling the Anime is gonna do a quip where Bell or someone else (or everyone) is gonna have a crush on this new girl blader.

Also I saw somewhere that the girls name is Sansen, can anyone confirm?
(Jul. 14, 2021  3:08 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I have a feeling the Anime is gonna do a quip where Bell or someone else (or everyone) is gonna have a crush on this new girl blader.

It's just a rumor. And I guess this female blader will only appear in manga
(Jul. 14, 2021  4:44 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:

紅プロフ見参
そして謎の
女性プレーターも

No luck. I got this:

Visit Beni Prof
And the mystery
Female platers too

(Jul. 14, 2021  3:08 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I have a feeling the Anime is gonna do a quip where Bell or someone else (or everyone) is gonna have a crush on this new girl blader.

It's not confirmed But what I do know know from research and leaks and translations (I can speak pretty fluent Japanese)
It says shu and bael will battle but nothing about Helmet san also her name is rumoured to be plofu takabeni but the translation only mentions one name and that's shu

Also how do you use spoilers again?
(Jul. 14, 2021  3:13 PM)Valt Aoi01 Wrote:

It's just a rumor. And I guess this female blader will only appear in manga
Since an anime render of her appeared in the newest corocoro, its 100% confirmed that she will appear in the anime. Her name and bey is the only thing we don't know yet
Oh and about the crush thing, she gonna be the first major female blader with her own bey, So they're going to make a big deal about it

I don't think so. Their just kids lol. And I guess her age would be 11