Beyblade Burst DB Anime and Manga discussion

(Apr. 18, 2021  2:19 PM)Instarez Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2021  12:16 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: All can be.  But I think they will destroy Dynamite Belial, because upgrade won't save it. Also I hope they will make it better ending than Sparking manga ( while ending of Sparking manga was awesome, you can ask me to show if you want, and I am not about epilogue)

What’s wrong with the epilogue? It provided closure to Shu and Lane.

I think they meant that the Sparking ending was awesome and they wanted DB's ending to be even better.
(Apr. 18, 2021  4:29 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2021  2:19 PM)Instarez Wrote: What’s wrong with the epilogue? It provided closure to Shu and Lane.

I think they meant that the Sparking ending was awesome and they wanted DB's ending to be even better.

He says he’s not about the epilogue.
(Apr. 18, 2021  4:31 PM)Instarez Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2021  4:29 PM)PinkRose Wrote: I think they meant that the Sparking ending was awesome and they wanted DB's ending to be even better.

He says he’s not about the epilogue.

I don't think you got it, they said that they would show anyone the ending if asked, but not the epilogue. I'll admit their wording is kind of confusing tho.
How does this have 55 pages on it already? it was realeased 4 days ago
(Apr. 18, 2021  5:05 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: How does this have 55 pages on it already? it was realeased 4 days ago

Actually, the first episode aired more than 3 weeks ago, and this thread has been around for much longer. Plus, you should know by now how active the WBO users are ;D
Good point
(Apr. 18, 2021  2:19 PM)Instarez Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2021  12:16 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: All can be.  But I think they will destroy Dynamite Belial, because upgrade won't save it. Also I hope they will make it better ending than Sparking manga ( while ending of Sparking manga was awesome, you can ask me to show if you want, and I am not about epilogue)

What’s wrong with the epilogue? It provided closure to Shu and Lane.

I'm talking about manga ending , not epilogue. Epilogue was great but I think ending was too cool
(Apr. 12, 2021  11:46 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: It's not about patience, correct me if I'm mistaken but there isn't a single main character that has ever won their first battle for the season. And Bell is out there beating Lui.

Bell has way more plot armor than Lane.
The bros did but I don’t think that really counts
(Apr. 19, 2021  6:24 AM)AcressVN Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2021  11:46 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: It's not about patience, correct me if I'm mistaken but there isn't a single main character that has ever won their first battle for the season. And Bell is out there beating Lui.

Bell has way more plot armor than Lane.
The bros did but I don’t think that really counts
Technically their first real battle was against Valt, he stomped them.
(Apr. 19, 2021  6:27 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2021  6:24 AM)AcressVN Wrote: The bros did but I don’t think that really counts

Yeah the match against Chuck and Gun doesn’t really count
(Apr. 18, 2021  4:29 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2021  2:19 PM)Instarez Wrote: What’s wrong with the epilogue? It provided closure to Shu and Lane.

You read my mind

(Apr. 18, 2021  4:42 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2021  4:31 PM)Instarez Wrote: He says he’s not about the epilogue.

I don't think you got it, they said that they would show anyone the ending if asked, but not the epilogue. I'll admit their wording is kind of confusing tho.

Again read my mind

(Apr. 19, 2021  6:27 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2021  6:24 AM)AcressVN Wrote: The bros did but I don’t think that really counts

Sparking plot started from episode 1 and end on episode 20. To be honest I didn't like how Valt beat easily Hyuga, it's like Hyuga don't have clicks
(Apr. 19, 2021  3:58 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2021  4:29 PM)PinkRose Wrote: I think they meant that the Sparking ending was awesome and they wanted DB's ending to be even better.

You read my mind

(Apr. 18, 2021  4:42 PM)PinkRose Wrote: I don't think you got it, they said that they would show anyone the ending if asked, but not the epilogue. I'll admit their wording is kind of confusing tho.

Again read my mind

(Apr. 19, 2021  6:27 AM)g2_ Wrote: Technically their first real battle was against Valt, he stomped them.

Sparking plot started from episode 1 and end on episode 20. To be honest I didn't like how Valt beat easily Hyuga, it's like Hyuga don't have clicks
Did you really expect Hyuga to put up a fight?

You read my mind

(Apr. 18, 2021  4:42 PM)PinkRose Wrote: I don't think you got it, they said that they would show anyone the ending if asked, but not the epilogue. I'll admit their wording is kind of confusing tho.

Again read my mind

(Apr. 19, 2021  6:27 AM)g2_ Wrote: Technically their first real battle was against Valt, he stomped them.

A Master Balder vs A Blader with 0 Skill, obviousy Valt would win. You think the Legend of Legends was going to lose right away? Of course he beat Hygua easily.
Lmao why does everyone keep quoting me?
(Apr. 19, 2021  5:23 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Lmao why does everyone keep quoting me?
built different.
(Apr. 19, 2021  5:42 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2021  5:23 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Lmao why does everyone keep quoting me?
built different.
Damn, twins.
(Apr. 19, 2021  5:47 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2021  5:42 PM)Pixi Wrote: built different.
Damn, twins.

There are more of us.
probably will never happen but cant wait till it comes out in english so i dont have to watch bad audio db videos.
(Apr. 19, 2021  4:42 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2021  3:58 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: You read my mind

Again read my mind

At least 3 hits would be ok for him. Then he is bursted

(Apr. 19, 2021  4:50 PM)MasterChef Wrote:

Again read my mind

A Master Balder vs A Blader with 0 Skill, obviousy Valt would win. You think the Legend of Legends was going to lose right away? Of course he beat Hygua easily.
Yeah. But man , Hyperion like have a good teeth, it's can't be butsted from one hit. It must be bursted from 2. Lmao. The only sad was that after in episode 7 both brothers have bad clicks and easy lose. Then Hikaru and Valt vs Free and Hyuga, Hyuga again have bad clicks. It's kinda not ok
(Apr. 19, 2021  9:16 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2021  4:42 PM)g2_ Wrote: Did you really expect Hyuga to put up a fight?

(Apr. 19, 2021  4:50 PM)MasterChef Wrote: A Master Balder vs A Blader with 0 Skill, obviousy Valt would win. You think the Legend of Legends was going to lose right away? Of course he beat Hygua easily.
Yeah. But man , Hyperion like have a good teeth, it's can't be butsted from one hit. It must be bursted from 2. Lmao. The only sad was that after in episode 7 both brothers have bad clicks and easy lose. Then Hikaru and Valt vs Free and Hyuga, Hyuga again have bad clicks. It's kinda not ok
The thing about the twins that I question a lot about is that with Hyuga and Hikaru the only legends they ever beat with the regular beys were Rantaro and Silas after that hyperion and Helios became useless if anything you can just tell 2v2 matches were ways just to help them both get up their with the legends not even with skill alone just their for a back up support if anything then with the evolved beys they can finally keep up with the legends as if they weren’t getting stomped by them with the weaker Beyblades

You read my mind

Again read my mind

(Apr. 19, 2021  4:42 PM)g2_ Wrote:

Again read my mind

(Apr. 19, 2021  4:50 PM)MasterChef Wrote:

Again read my mind

(Apr. 19, 2021  9:16 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2021  4:42 PM)g2_ Wrote: Did you really expect Hyuga to put up a fight?

(Apr. 19, 2021  4:50 PM)MasterChef Wrote: A Master Balder vs A Blader with 0 Skill, obviousy Valt would win. You think the Legend of Legends was going to lose right away? Of course he beat Hygua easily.

(Apr. 19, 2021  10:58 PM)BeybladeX100 Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2021  9:16 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: At least 3 hits would be ok for him. Then he is bursted

The thing about the twins that I question a lot about is that with Hyuga and Hikaru the only legends they ever beat with the regular beys were Rantaro and Silas after that hyperion and Helios became useless if anything you can just tell 2v2 matches were ways just to help them both get up their with the legends not even with skill alone just their for a back up support if anything then with the evolved beys they can finally keep up with the legends as if they weren’t getting stomped by them with the weaker Beyblades

This is the DB discussion thread, right? So why are we talking about battles that happened in the SPARKING ANIME?!
Okay first, chill out. Second, they're mainly comparing DB to Sparking, and that's why they're discussing it in the DB thread. I don't see any issues with that as it could be done in either thread.
It seems that new Bahamut will be awesome. Who want to see design ask me
Here is the synopsis of this months chapter. It loosely follows events that got adapted into episodes 3-5 (with 5 not being released yet).
(Apr. 20, 2021  7:55 PM)Instarez Wrote: Here is the synopsis of this months chapter. It loosely follows events that got adapted into episodes 3-5 (with 5 not being released yet).

So Belial had a move for high mode. Is it like Achilles Upper/ Breaker (one is an upper attack while the other is a smash attack) with Dynamite Bomber being the upper?