Beyblade Burst DB Anime and Manga discussion

[Image: 206.jpg]Bell's mansion is really identical to Boo's mansion from the first Paper Mario ?!?

(Apr. 08, 2021  12:29 PM)Lean Walhalla Wrote: [Image: 206.jpg]Bell's mansion is really identical to Boo's mansion from the first Paper Mario ?!?

There is Butler  too!
Yup, but we already know that Bell's actually Batman.
(Apr. 08, 2021  12:52 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Yup, but we already know that Bell's actually Batman.

Goes to show there is no such things as superpowers in Burst.
(Apr. 08, 2021  12:19 AM)MasterChef Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2021  12:16 AM)Admiral W Wrote: They did mention it, take a look at episode 6. The Legends are S Rank/S Tier bladers. The ranking system is the same as the manga. It's the same thing. Valt's called the Legend of Legends because he's the top ranked Blading Legend. The World Champion title is so irrelevant that it was never once officially announced all season. It holds zero weight in the ranking system now.

Também no episódio 30 e acho que no episódio 29. De qualquer forma, acho que no episódio 23 eles descobriram que Aiga foi campeão por Rantaro, mas isso não importa. O mangá também não é superior ao mangá, então devemos seguir o mangá. Também está confirmado no site oficial da beyblade que Valt é o número 1 pessoas.

says he is the strongest in the world. does not say it is number 1 on the official website I went to translate

You have to understand something in Anime, the numerical classification of the characters was never mentioned just saying that legends like Valt Shu and Aiga are in the S Rank and they mentioned that Valt is It is the strongest Blader in the world but it has never been said that he is number 1 in the world which confirms that there is no numerical rating in the anime but in the manga there And we also had confirmation that Aiga is still a world champion in Sparking mentioned by Rantaro because he who receives a lot of information from the WBBA as he said that Hikaru is in Rank A. And also while reading the manga I found out that Valt won the world championship for the second time that’s why he’s number one in the manga because in the anime no such thing
(Apr. 08, 2021  6:00 AM)BeybladeX100 Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2021  5:16 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: You do realize that Valt also used synchro Lightning with Rantaro right? He also didn’t get folded by lane, they were all very close battles (the first one against Lane he almost won until Lane went into the speed pockets, and the second one he got bursted by Shu due to focusing on Lane too much). As for the battle against Arthur he got suprised by two things, dark resonance and mugen lock which lead to his end.

Valt never used Synchro lightning especially not against Drum he was literally pinning him down until Rantaro got caught up in his fight and he accidentally hit Dragon and awakened him the battle with Lean the first one yea he almost won but you also gotta take into consideration that of all the things he could have done he chose not to go with sword or his shield mode so that was Aiga’s fault the second match with lean yea he got folded full on peak power and everything plus Ranjiro still lost and Shu never even fought Aiga in Sparking he literally stood aside and watched the entire battle WITHOUT JUMPING IN with Arthur dark resonance means nothing unless your telling me his resonance with Achilles is just all of a sudden weak after the events of Turbo/Cho-Z Aiga had a unburstable bey before and have seen countless others have those as well and your telling me he couldn’t analyze his opponents bey well enough to figure out it’s weakness

I don’t think you know that Dark resonance takes away gold resonance which severely weakened the bey. Mugen lock is also different from burst stoppers in several ways and it’s even harder to find a weakness when you only have a few days and nothing on the bey. Also Sparking is irrelevant due to the nature of tag teams.
(Apr. 08, 2021  3:27 AM)BeybladeX100 Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2021  12:05 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: They never mentioned the legends rank or the certain places that they’re ranked. They only mentions A and B because you had to be in A to get into the Legends Festival. I’m pretty sure “World Champion” is a higher “rank” than “Legend of legends” also I’ve never heard him being called “Legendary among the Legends”

Aiga is a champion yet got folded by Lean like it was nothing and was easily having trouble with Drum while Valt had no problem with him even during the tag battle Aiga resorted to team effort with Ranjiro and needed help taking on Valt to beat him he even got folded by lean in a tag match as well let’s also not forget he got that belt busted up by Arthur while being a champion if you ask me becoming a champion in Burst is just asking to get stomped as if your title of being a champion has no real importance
You skip the episode where Valt lost too🗿🗿
So who Valt really is?

From what i see , isn't he considered as the legend among legends?Strongest among legends? Aiger/Aiga is in the legends ranking right?so doesn't that make Valt stronger? Is the statement of Valt being legend among legends true/official?

Even if Valt is considered stronger by the writer, it's basically Valt:90 power level, Aiger/Aiga:88 power level
(Shu:89, that's why in the manga Shu's ranking is #2 among the legends, one training session/battle will obviously change their power level)
(Apr. 08, 2021  3:32 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2021  3:27 AM)BeybladeX100 Wrote: Aiga is a champion yet got folded by Lean like it was nothing and was easily having trouble with Drum while Valt had no problem with him even during the tag battle Aiga resorted to team effort with Ranjiro and needed help taking on Valt to beat him he even got folded by lean in a tag match as well let’s also not forget he got that belt busted up by Arthur while being a champion if you ask me becoming a champion in Burst is just asking to get stomped as if your title of being a champion has no real importance
You skip the episode where Valt lost too🗿🗿

If you mean as a champion he never really lost that badly unless you wanna count the part where Aiga breaks his bey then yea it was bad but it still doesnt change the fact that Aiga is still getting folded as a champion he only had that title for a year until Arthur rolled up on him
(Apr. 08, 2021  3:37 PM)KerbeusKmie Wrote: So who Valt really is?

From what i see , isn't he considered the legend among legends?Strongest among legends? Aiger/Aiga is in the legends ranking right?so doesn't that make Valt stronger? Is the statement of Valt being legend among legends true/official?

Even if Valt is considered stronger by the writer, it's basically Valt 90:power level, Aiger/Aiga:88 power level

Agreed, Valt is a 100 basically and AIga is 98, they are not far from each other, and yes, Valt being the Legend among Legnd and strongest is official.
(Apr. 08, 2021  1:59 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2021  6:00 AM)BeybladeX100 Wrote: Valt never used Synchro lightning especially not against Drum he was literally pinning him down until Rantaro got caught up in his fight and he accidentally hit Dragon and awakened him the battle with Lean the first one yea he almost won but you also gotta take into consideration that of all the things he could have done he chose not to go with sword or his shield mode so that was Aiga’s fault the second match with lean yea he got folded full on peak power and everything plus Ranjiro still lost and Shu never even fought Aiga in Sparking he literally stood aside and watched the entire battle WITHOUT JUMPING IN with Arthur dark resonance means nothing unless your telling me his resonance with Achilles is just all of a sudden weak after the events of Turbo/Cho-Z Aiga had a unburstable bey before and have seen countless others have those as well and your telling me he couldn’t analyze his opponents bey well enough to figure out it’s weakness

I don’t think you know that Dark resonance takes away gold resonance which severely weakened the bey. Mugen lock is also different from burst stoppers in several ways and it’s even harder to find a weakness when you only have a few days and nothing on the bey. Also Sparking is irrelevant due to the nature of tag teams.

I know it takes away gold turbo but it never became a problem for Drum or delta or even Amane of all bladers and they still beat Arthur
(Apr. 08, 2021  3:40 PM)BeybladeX100 Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2021  1:59 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I don’t think you know that Dark resonance takes away gold resonance which severely weakened the bey. Mugen lock is also different from burst stoppers in several ways and it’s even harder to find a weakness when you only have a few days and nothing on the bey. Also Sparking is irrelevant due to the nature of tag teams.

I know it takes away gold turbo but it never became a problem for Drum or delta or even Amane of all bladers and they still beat Arthur

Aiga didn't knew about the infinite lock system, nobody did, which caused him the battle. DRum, DElata knew the system which made them win.
(Apr. 08, 2021  1:59 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I don’t think you know that Dark resonance takes away gold resonance which severely weakened the bey. Mugen lock is also different from burst stoppers in several ways and it’s even harder to find a weakness when you only have a few days and nothing on the bey. Also Sparking is irrelevant due to the nature of tag teams.

It was sort of a deleted plot point.
Look just stop arguing alright?  This is for DB, and we don't even know if Aiga is in DB so the whole discussion of who's stronger is irrelevant. That said, the discussion itself has a really simple answer and that is Valt is stronger based on the definition given in Sparking and now in DB where he is called "strongest blader in the world".  That should be enough proof, just some people refuse to accept it. Granted, Aiga isn't weak and is one of the strongest bladers and is technically still Champion, but the title of "champion" doesn't make him the strongest. The champion title is irrelevant now since the Champions Belt was destroyed by Arthur, and Aiga will technically forever have the Champion title as he was the last Champion before it was broken.  No one can take it away really, so that title sticks with him, no matter if someone else is stronger.  Sure, we could go on and on about the battles Valt and Aiga had, but it doesn't matter one bit since by definition Valt is the strongest and therefore stronger than anyone else, including Aiga.  

Back onto the topic of the DB anime, I hope Ranzou (or however you spell his name) isn't just fodder like Ranjiro was in Cho-Z (honestly this whole season gives me some Cho-Z vibes), and that Ranzou can get some good wins against Bell and maybe even some of the Legends or other bladers in the series, not being a test dummy. Basara is also a pretty cool character and hopefully they give him a DB bey and he could be a good rival to Bell (not like what happened to Fubuki).
(Apr. 08, 2021  4:00 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: Look just stop arguing alright?  This is for DB, and we don't even know if Aiga is in DB so the whole discussion of who's stronger is irrelevant. That said, the discussion itself has a really simple answer and that is Valt is stronger based on the definition given in Sparking and now in DB where he is called "strongest blader in the world".  That should be enough proof, just some people refuse to accept it. Granted, Aiga isn't weak and is one of the strongest bladers and is technically still Champion, but the title of "champion" doesn't make him the strongest. The champion title is irrelevant now since the Champions Belt was destroyed by Arthur, and Aiga will technically forever have the Champion title as he was the last Champion before it was broken.  No one can take it away really, so that title sticks with him, no matter if someone else is stronger.  Sure, we could go on and on about the battles Valt and Aiga had, but it doesn't matter one bit since by definition Valt is the strongest and therefore stronger than anyone else, including Aiga.  

Back onto the topic of the DB anime, I hope Ranzou (or however you spell his name) isn't just fodder like Ranjiro was in Cho-Z (honestly this whole season gives me some Cho-Z vibes), and that Ranzou can get some good wins against Bell and maybe even some of the Legends or other bladers in the series, not being a test dummy. Basara is also a pretty cool character and hopefully they give him a DB bey and he could be a good rival to Bell (not like what happened to Fubuki).

We weren’t talking about Valt vs Aiga, but wether or not Aiga was shown to be weaker after cho-z. But while we’re at it I wish that they gave us a more clear answer as to who is stronger via a rematch (there’s a lot that is left to the viewers own imagination as to who’s stronger and good points on both sides).
I hope they don't just make Ranzou a punch bag as well, make him beat some bladers. Personally I don't want him to beat Legdns but bladers like Basara I'm okay with him winning. Basara is part of the main cast so he is very likely to get a db bey(Emerald Solomon i'm telling you.)
(Apr. 08, 2021  4:12 PM)MasterChef Wrote: I hope they don't just make Ranzou a punch bag as well, make him beat some bladers. Personally I don't want him to beat Legdns but bladers like Basara I'm okay with him winning.  Basara is part of the main cast so he is very likely to get a db bey(Emerald Solomon i'm telling you.)

I'm hoping the same thing. I want to see Cyclone Ragnarok taking some people to town.
I noticed that Basara doesn't have Death Solomon behind him on the JP site (its the same case with Valt, Free and Lui) so I guess thats more than enough evidence to prove that he will be getting a DB Bey.

Ranzou isnt on the site either but i guess they'll add him after tomorrows episode.
Speaking of punching bags, I'm sad that they cut the Rantaro vs Valt Cyclone Stadium flashback battle that would've happened in God, because Rantaro won by a Burst. I hope they're able to make Ransou win some battles.
(Apr. 08, 2021  4:40 PM)Instarez Wrote: Speaking of punching bags, I'm sad that they cut the Rantaro vs Valt Cyclone Stadium flashback battle that would've happened in God, because Rantaro won by a Burst. I hope they're able to make Ransou win some battles.

nah. theyre probably gonna be like: IM RANSOU AND I CAN BEAT EVERYONE. THIS HOUSE ISNT SCARY OH NO HE BURSTED ME.

uh wow. im accumulating a lot of likes. owo

uh what the heck are you people doing. why the likes o_0
(Apr. 07, 2021  10:26 PM)BeybladeX100 Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2021  6:10 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Idk there is no best character. He just number 1

Thank you but we already translated it

If he says Legend of legends then he is just legend. I actually don't care what title character were, I just need to know how he get that title

I don’t want to speak to much about this bc it’s a DB thread but just this once I’ll say this Valt was a legendary blader since the events of GT their were other legendary bladers before him like Lui free and Shu but he was champion at the time to be fair we all knew their was going to be some kind of legendary bladers type of ranking the only problem was going to be that who would characters be placed at I can’t say about a characters title though like for example Aiga is Super and Unbeatable and Valt is a legend of legend it’s a cool title but I was kind of hoping they got better ones like how Shu is a crimson flame and Lui is a white tyrant and Free is the school genius but if I remember correctly they called Valt a Wonder Boy

Wonder Boy, Crimsom Nova, Gold/Dragon boy

(Apr. 07, 2021  11:37 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2021  11:33 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: As far as we know Aiga is still champion.

Legend of legends, which doesn’t mean No.1

By your logic, someone being called the "Leader of the United States" doesn't mean they're the President.

HE'S THE LEGEND OF LEGENDS, HE'S LITERALLY THE TOP LEGEND BRUH

Ranjiro and Rantaro too said that they are legends of legends but Ranjiro is nothing while Rantaro is rank 15. We don't know Anime rank. And for "Leader of United States" there is another word

(Apr. 07, 2021  11:41 PM)MasterChef Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2021  11:41 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Valt is No.1 in the manga, not the anime. Also how does owning the Champion title not make you No.1?

See AIga in sparking. He was trash.

Remember Lean Walhalla. He have so much plot Armour. Remember Asahi brothers. They are weak

(Apr. 07, 2021  11:41 PM)MasterChef Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2021  11:41 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Valt is No.1 in the manga, not the anime. Also how does owning the Champion title not make you No.1?

See AIga in sparking. He was trash.
And on your logic it work like this

-- Hoi Bro,look it's Shu
--- I hate Shu, he is user of plot armour

(Apr. 08, 2021  12:16 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2021  12:05 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: They never mentioned the legends rank or the certain places that they’re ranked. They only mentions A and B because you had to be in A to get into the Legends Festival. I’m pretty sure “World Champion” is a higher “rank” than “Legend of legends” also I’ve never heard him being called “Legendary among the Legends”
They did mention it, take a look at episode 6. The Legends are S Rank/S Tier bladers. The ranking system is the same as the manga. It's the same thing. Valt's called the Legend of Legends because he's the top ranked Blading Legend. The World Champion title is so irrelevant that it was never once officially announced all season. It holds zero weight in the ranking system now.

Anime have different ranks than manga
Let's just stop this non DB related stuff (at least continue it somewhere else)

This season is starting to look cool(at least for the first 2 episode & opening)
I hope that it will be better than sparking
(Apr. 08, 2021  3:27 AM)BeybladeX100 Wrote:

Aiga is a champion yet got folded by Lean like it was nothing and was easily having trouble with Drum while Valt had no problem with him even during the tag battle Aiga resorted to team effort with Ranjiro and needed help taking on Valt to beat him he even got folded by lean in a tag match as well let’s also not forget he got that belt busted up by Arthur while being a champion if you ask me becoming a champion in Burst is just asking to get stomped as if your title of being a champion has no real importance

Why you forget plot armour to put?

(Apr. 08, 2021  6:00 AM)BeybladeX100 Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2021  5:16 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: You do realize that Valt also used synchro Lightning with Rantaro right? He also didn’t get folded by lane, they were all very close battles (the first one against Lane he almost won until Lane went into the speed pockets, and the second one he got bursted by Shu due to focusing on Lane too much). As for the battle against Arthur he got suprised by two things, dark resonance and mugen lock which lead to his end.

Valt never used Synchro lightning especially not against Drum he was literally pinning him down until Rantaro got caught up in his fight and he accidentally hit Dragon and awakened him the battle with Lean the first one yea he almost won but you also gotta take into consideration that of all the things he could have done he chose not to go with sword or his shield mode so that was Aiga’s fault the second match with lean yea he got folded full on peak power and everything plus Ranjiro still lost and Shu never even fought Aiga in Sparking he literally stood aside and watched the entire battle WITHOUT JUMPING IN with Arthur dark resonance means nothing unless your telling me his resonance with Achilles is just all of a sudden weak after the events of Turbo/Cho-Z Aiga had a unburstable bey before and have seen countless others have those as well and your telling me he couldn’t analyze his opponents bey well enough to figure out it’s weakness

One round isn't enough thought

From what i see , isn't he considered as the legend among legends?Strongest among legends? Aiger/Aiga is in the legends ranking right?so doesn't that make Valt stronger? Is the statement of Valt being legend among legends true/official?

Even if Valt is considered stronger by the writer, it's basically Valt:90 power level, Aiger/Aiga:88 power level
(Shu:89, that's why in the manga Shu's ranking is #2 among the legends, one training session/battle will obviously change their power level)

Shu is 87 because Lean is number 2

Amane win because Arthur was toying. Delta and Drum were able to withstand because they evolved
(Apr. 08, 2021  5:25 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2021  12:16 AM)Admiral W Wrote: They did mention it, take a look at episode 6. The Legends are S Rank/S Tier bladers. The ranking system is the same as the manga. It's the same thing. Valt's called the Legend of Legends because he's the top ranked Blading Legend. The World Champion title is so irrelevant that it was never once officially announced all season. It holds zero weight in the ranking system now.

Anime have different ranks than manga

Check episode 6 of sparking. It mentions that the legends are S Rank bladers. The blading league is organized From S Rank and below. It's the same exact rankings system. As for Valt's Legend of Legends title, check episode 21 and 24 for examples of him being introduced as that for his battles. It basically means the Legend that stands above the rest of them. He's called that because he's the top ranked Blading Legend (Ranked #1) and is stronger than the rest of them. This isn't really the place to talk about this. If you want to continue this conversation we can do so in the Random Thoughts thread.
Could Shu be reusing his jacket just for similar attire like he had in Turbo with his blazer rather another undercover mission?
(Apr. 08, 2021  5:42 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2021  3:27 AM)BeybladeX100 Wrote: Aiga is a champion yet got folded by Lean like it was nothing and was easily having trouble with Drum while Valt had no problem with him even during the tag battle Aiga resorted to team effort with Ranjiro and needed help taking on Valt to beat him he even got folded by lean in a tag match as well let’s also not forget he got that belt busted up by Arthur while being a champion if you ask me becoming a champion in Burst is just asking to get stomped as if your title of being a champion has no real importance

Why you forget plot armour to put?

(Apr. 08, 2021  6:00 AM)BeybladeX100 Wrote: Valt never used Synchro lightning especially not against Drum he was literally pinning him down until Rantaro got caught up in his fight and he accidentally hit Dragon and awakened him the battle with Lean the first one yea he almost won but you also gotta take into consideration that of all the things he could have done he chose not to go with sword or his shield mode so that was Aiga’s fault the second match with lean yea he got folded full on peak power and everything plus Ranjiro still lost and Shu never even fought Aiga in Sparking he literally stood aside and watched the entire battle WITHOUT JUMPING IN with Arthur dark resonance means nothing unless your telling me his resonance with Achilles is just all of a sudden weak after the events of Turbo/Cho-Z Aiga had a unburstable bey before and have seen countless others have those as well and your telling me he couldn’t analyze his opponents bey well enough to figure out it’s weakness

One round isn't enough thought

Shu is 87 because Lean is number 2

(Apr. 08, 2021  3:40 PM)BeybladeX100 Wrote: I know it takes away gold turbo but it never became a problem for Drum or delta or even Amane of all bladers and they still beat Arthur

Amane win because Arthur was toying. Delta and Drum were able to withstand because they evolved
in the anime nothing was mentioned about Lean entering the S rank let alone being number 2 THAT IS BECAUSE IN ANIME THERE IS NO NUMERIC CLASSIFICATION UNDER THE MANGA