Beyblade Burst DB Anime and Manga discussion

I'm staying up for tonight's episode. Looking forward to it!
Lui vs Bell is what I'm most excited for(Thank you mr jc tv for the spoiler of episode 1). But honestly, Lui is going to lose 0-2.
Is the episode coming out the usual time?
(Apr. 02, 2021  6:30 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Is the episode coming out the usual time?

I think so, 4 pm JST.
Cant wait to see Lui get punked 😂. I love Lui a lot but he’s not winning a battle against Bell with a sparking bey. Besides, I also want Bell to be different-not some newby, but a legitimately powerful force that has been in hiding with his revolutionary system/bey. Doesn’t mean that I expect or want Bell to easily overcome any challenge he faces nor does it mean that I want him to win easily by dumb means, just want him to be the standard setter.
whats the name of the new hair boi?
Alright the anime opening is amazing the animation is on par or better than Chouzetsu muteki blader and the song is pretty good
For those of you begging me for download links to the episodes, I'd rather you search Google or something. That or find the episodes on nyaa.  If you want to keep the WBO site alive, and in good standing with officials, I suggest you guys keep piracy talk to a minimal here.
i think with the "armor" ,bell breaks the legend's sparking beys and uses some of the broken bey to sort of- add on to his bey
(Apr. 02, 2021  9:38 AM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: i think with the "armor" ,bell breaks the legend's sparking beys and uses some of the broken bey to sort of- add on to his bey

That's actually... a pretty good idea. It would explain why some legends are still using Sparking beys, and would give them a reason to upgrade their beys to the new system.

The only issue I can see with this is that from what I can tell so far (since some leaks say he takes Death Solomon and gives it back to its proper owner), Bell doesn't seem to be a truly evil or bad person, he just has fun playing the role of the "bad guy" . Think of it as his persona, if you will.
(Apr. 02, 2021  10:01 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2021  9:38 AM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: i think with the "armor" ,bell breaks the legend's sparking beys and uses some of the broken bey to sort of- add on to his bey

That's actually... a pretty good idea. It would explain why some legends are still using Sparking beys, and would give them a reason to upgrade their beys to the new system.

The only issue I can see with this is that from what I can tell so far (since some leaks say he takes Death Solomon and gives it back to its proper owner), Bell doesn't seem to be a truly evil or bad person, he just has fun playing the role of the "bad guy" . Think of it as his persona, if you will.

i agree with you on that
Amazing opening, I love it. It’s my favorite of all time.
(Apr. 02, 2021  10:35 AM)Instarez Wrote: Amazing opening, I love it. It’s my favorite of all time.

N O I C E😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩
(Apr. 02, 2021  10:40 AM)sushiroll1234 Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2021  10:35 AM)Instarez Wrote: Amazing opening, I love it. It’s my favorite of all time.

N O I C E😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩

When he hit those high notes bro...the song is just so good.
(Apr. 02, 2021  10:53 AM)Instarez Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2021  10:40 AM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: N O I C E😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩

When he hit those high notes bro...the song is just so good.

yes. it awakened a flame in my soul.
Also, I think the opening is foreshadowing Rashad having a red Brave Valkyrie. Does that mean he’ll evolve his red one into a Dynamite Bey, and that’s the Valkyrie evolution we’re getting?
(Apr. 02, 2021  11:33 AM)Instarez Wrote: Also, I think the opening is foreshadowing Rashad having a red Brave Valkyrie. Does that mean he’ll evolve his red one into a Dynamite Bey, and that’s the Valkyrie evolution we’re getting?

or it might be  antag's bey, as he/she has in the frame right after it
(Apr. 02, 2021  11:33 AM)Instarez Wrote: Also, I think the opening is foreshadowing Rashad having a red Brave Valkyrie. Does that mean he’ll evolve his red one into a Dynamite Bey, and that’s the Valkyrie evolution we’re getting?

More like foreshadowing Rashad as the rival character (and maybe he's even related to Valt in a way, idk). But no, he's not getting Valkyrie, that's basically impossible since Valt still own Brave.
Ok then. Also, here are the lyrics from what I can make out:
Did anyone here noticed how polished the 3D models for Brave valkyrie and rage Longinus compared to the sparking ones?
(Apr. 02, 2021  12:37 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Did anyone here noticed how polished the 3D models for Brave valkyrie and rage Longinus compared to the sparking ones?
Yeah, they looked way better.
Rashad is the antagonist, and I believe with Lean and Arthur they showed them in the places where they first have their big fights in the Opening. They showed Arthur at Hell, and Lain at the Legends Festival area. We see Rashad, well, here. Also in each place it's either a Tournament or just a big challenge to eventually proceed to the Antagonist. Also, we see the place is possibly at the top of a mountain or large hill, just at the very top of something. So here's my idea. I think that it's going to be a tower challenge, which each floor having bladers fight each other, and the winners progress. Eventually the last one standing gets to the top too fight Rashad.
[Image: giphy.gif]

If it's not a tower challenge, than just an old fashioned tournament with the stadium there.

Also, I like his pony tail.
(Apr. 02, 2021  2:05 PM)Instarez Wrote: Rashad is the antagonist, and I believe with Lean and Arthur they showed them in the places where they first have their big fights in the Opening. They showed Arthur at Hell, and Lain at the Legends Festival area. We see Rashad, well, here. Also in each place it's either a Tournament or just a big challenge to eventually proceed to the Antagonist. Also, we see the place is possibly at the top of a mountain or large hill, just at the very top of something. So here's my idea. I think that it's going to be a tower challenge, which each floor having bladers fight each other, and the winners progress. Eventually the last one standing gets to the top too fight Rashad.
[Image: giphy.gif]

If it's not a tower challenge, than just an old fashioned tournament with the stadium there.

That's possible, but imo he won't be evil, maybe a hero antagonist. I mean he had a genuine smile near the end, so I don't think he's a bad guy.
(Apr. 02, 2021  2:05 PM)Instarez Wrote: Rashad is the antagonist, and I believe with Lean and Arthur they showed them in the places where they first have their big fights in the Opening. They showed Arthur at Hell, and Lain at the Legends Festival area. We see Rashad, well, here. Also in each place it's either a Tournament or just a big challenge to eventually proceed to the Antagonist. Also, we see the place is possibly at the top of a mountain or large hill, just at the very top of something. So here's my idea. I think that it's going to be a tower challenge, which each floor having bladers fight each other, and the winners progress. Eventually the last one standing gets to the top too fight Rashad.

It looks like he's on a some sort of colosseum or a castle place. Personally i like his design a lot and he gives me Xhaka vibes a lot. So i hope he doesn't turn out like lean nor gywn.
In the opening, it looks like Bell, white hair boy and Ranzou will be with each other a lot and might form a club/group, Maybe they will go on advetures/places togheter.
Also jh02 has said something in one of his videos, in the opeing, the 4 legends that we know are returning(Valt, Lui, Free and Shu) come in this order, Free-Lui-Shu-Valt, this could mean that first the new fafnir, then new longinus, then new spriggan and then new valkrayie in the anime, this is just a theory/guess.