Beyblade Burst DB Anime and Manga discussion

CONFIRMED : the seiyu of Phenomeno Pain will be the same as Katsuki Bakugo in "My Heros Academia".
(Dec. 05, 2021  7:49 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: CONFIRMED : the seiyu of Phenomeno Pain will be the same as Katsuki Bakugo in "My Heros Academia".
Nobuhiko Okamoto, where you find ?
(Dec. 06, 2021  4:52 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2021  7:49 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: CONFIRMED : the seiyu of Phenomeno Pain will be the same as Katsuki Bakugo in "My Heros Academia".
Nobuhiko Okamoto, where you find ?

https://twitter.com/beyblade_info/status...1285094401
so death solomon is named demise spellscraper in the anime...

what was so bad with solomon? I mean, demise solomon sounds cool.

religious things maybe?
(Dec. 07, 2021  4:38 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: so death solomon is named demise spellscraper in the anime...

religious things maybe?

Solomon in mythology is a former king of israel so yes, religious things indeed. ADK has a knack for changing names that have to do with religion.

I do understand why they changed Solomon but they could've found a better name than Spellscraper, that's all there is to it.
(Dec. 07, 2021  4:43 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2021  4:38 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: so death solomon is named demise spellscraper in the anime...

religious things maybe?

Solomon in mythology is a former king of israel so yes, religious things indeed. ADK has a knack for changing names that have to do with religion.

I do understand why they changed Solomon but they could've found a better name than Spellscraper, that's all there is to it.

The guy with the name changing role was probably procrastinating so he had to think of a name at the very last second and that's what he could come up with
(Dec. 07, 2021  4:43 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:

religious things maybe?

Yeah... Maybe they should've named it Spellcaster, sounds way more cooler
Bell also thinks Valkyrie is weak, and that's why it broke.
https://mobile.twitter.com/Hiromorita_/s...6798458881

"We kept saying this month's monthly CoroCoro would have the last chapter, but that was a lie!
Actually the real last chapter will be in the February edition of CoroCoro Bessatsu so please look forward to that! Volume 20 will be released in March, but this month's chapter will really be the final chapter published in monthly CoroCoro."

Tweet translated by PlumJucie.
To add onto this he is also the seiyu of Zero/Zyro in Zero-G
Though this a small moment for Payne in the OP, I really like it.

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952985b97d1ea9b826c8d...y.gif&ct=g]
I hope Valt battles Rashasd again
(Jan. 14, 2022  4:13 AM)Legend27 Wrote: I hope Valt battles Rashasd again

He probably will.
So i think now would be a better time than ever to do a review of the season as a whole and so things won't be a big mess, i'll be doing this by arcs and then summing my final thoughts at the end, with further ado, let's get this review out of the way. (Caution: 100% MY OPINION)

Its been a week since burst ended so here is my Beyblade Burst DB MEGA review
[Image: image0.png]
Keep in mind that everything that i said here is 100% my opinion and also 28 paragraph kids what have i done to myself LOL.
(Mar. 26, 2022  3:25 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
Keep in mind that everything that i said here is 100% my opinion and also 28 paragraph kids what have i done to myself LOL.

Thats pretty much how db went. Honestly looking at this review Ilya and Pain were wasted serve no purpose at all to the point might as well not putting them at all. Overall db probaly wasted more characters then previous ones
(Mar. 26, 2022  7:39 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2022  3:25 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:

Thats pretty much how db went. Honestly looking at this review Ilya and Pain were wasted serve no purpose at all to the point might as well not putting them at all. Overall db probaly wasted more characters then previous ones
Yeah DB probably has the worse cast selection over the other season even Sparking has a better set of cast with 4 of them being mediocre. But at the end of the day Most of them are just appearing for the sake of advertisment.