Beyblade Burst Chronicles

Hello! I am Kieran from Hatched Dig Studios and I have a beyblade show called Beyblade Burst Chronicles! I have been making episodes for a few years now, ever since I was able to record and edit them, and I have been getting better at it with every episode. The storyline is pretty complicated, and some details have not yet been revealed but don't hesitate to ask me if you have any quesitons.
Beyblade Burst Chronicles is about a few bladers trying to be the best with their own signature beyblades. At the moment, Season 4 is ending soon with a 10 episode tournament arc (4 episodes have been released currently) called the Rise tournament, and beyblade burst Rise is the current generation of beyblade in the show at the moment. The main characters are Kieran (myself) who has Union Achilles, Jensen (a former beyblade champion) who has ace/glyph dragon, Nick (A physical form of the magical beyblade balkesh who is starting to split apart from balkesh and become his own person) who has dusk balkesh, Ra (a minion who works for a beyblade crime organization called the beyraiders) and his beyblade Solar Sphinx, and more characters. I still have to film and edit 6 more episodes in this season, (the last 2 are a two parter) but these episodes are going to get more and more crazy and epic. I will have a link to episode 1 of the rise tournament, and I highly recommend watching season 4 which will end at 25 episodes.

Rise tournament part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVr2MjzzF-w&t=115s

If anyone has any questions then reply here I guess.