Beyblade Burst 4D layers

So I had an idea of what combos would go with what for when they remake the 4D layers into Burst. Let me know if you like them or not, and I can always change it up to make the most sense, and coming up with the gimmicks.

The way I think it would go with the teeth would be to have the center bolt have the teeth, so you could change the modes for the different 4D layers.

Big Bang Pegasus Blitz Ul'
Big Bang Pegasus still has the mode change with the wings being able to go into the other modes. The Blitz Disc would help with the mode changes, and Ultimate Reboot' is Final Drive and has the color of Final Drive.

Fang Leone II Hurricane Survive
Fang Leone II still has it's Defense and Attack mode layer. For the Hurricane Disc, I just thought it'd go nice with it. The only reason I went with Survive is because I couldn't think of anything else for W2D.

Blitz Unicorno 10 Keep'
The Blitz Disc keeps the ability of going from Assault Mode to Barrage Mode, thanks to the teeth being on the chip/bolt. I chose 10 because it's super balanced, and Unicorno is a Balance type. I did some looking up, and the only one I can find close to RSF is Keep/Keep'. Ik it's a Defensive driver, but RSF can go from defensive to offensive mode, and so can Keep if hit enough.

L-Drago Destroyer Generate
L-Drago also has a mode change, with going from Absorb mode to Attack mode. For Generate, it's Final Drive, and it'd be recolored to match it.

Diablo Nemesis 00 Wall Xtend+
Nemesis was interesting, since the XGrin driver is pretty much Xtend+. 00 is the heaviest core disc, and from what I'm aware of, Wall is one of the heaviest, if not, the heaviest frame I know. Extend+ and XGrin have Flat mode, Semi-Sharp mode, and Sharp mode, so it's kind of a no brainer to use Xtend+ with it. For the layer with the free spinning mode, I thought of giving it a flip mode, so you can flip the bottom part of the layer to switch it from a locked mode to a free spinning mode, kinda like Jet if you think about it, but more of Tornado version.

Variares Blitz Zeta'
Variares is an interesting bey, since it's the only other one that's not Perseus that can go dual spin, so I thought of keeping the bolt on the layer, and giving it the dual spin ability. For the Attack and Defense modes, you can take the top part and flip it to Defense mode, like Perseus. Blitz helps with it's offensive to defensive modes, and it's the only Disc I can see with it. Zeta' is a no brainer since the DGrin driver inspired the Zeta Driver for Spriggan Requiem.

Flash Sagitario 10 High Survive
Sagitario was one that was kinda difficult to work on. The Stamina and Attack mode for me gave me a challenge, but I came up with something. The bolt still has the teeth, which allows it to go with Attack and Stamina mode. 10 is a good disc for balance, since in a way, Sagitario is kinda like a Balance type. While I was thinking of going with an exclusive High Yielding, I thought of High Survive since it's a higher Driver to go with that's close to 230WD.

For the launchers, I thought of going with 2 launchers. The first launcher is a R spinning launcher that's a recolor of Rago's launcher. The 2nd one is a LR Light Launcher with the Phoenix/Dragon ripcord to be recolored into the light launcher from the original Variares starter set. It would also come with a grip to help hold onto the launchers. Stickers would be in the set, but there would also be pre-applied stickers to put on. In my opinion, it'd be about 140 dollars, since each bey is about 20 bucks.

If you like this, let me know, and I'll keep thinking of other concepts for other layer Beyblades. If you want me to change anything if you find anything, let me know and I'll change it with an edit warning.
(Mar. 24, 2021  9:39 PM)Lexy Hamada Wrote: So I had an idea of what combos would go with what for when they remake the 4D layers into Burst. Let me know if you like them or not, and I can always change it up to make the most sense, and coming up with the gimmicks.

The way I think it would go with the teeth would be to have the center bolt have the teeth, so you could change the modes for the different 4D layers.

Big Bang Pegasus still has the mode change with the wings being able to go into the other modes. The Blitz Disc would help with the mode changes, and Ultimate Reboot' is Final Drive and has the color of Final Drive.

Fang Leone II still has it's Defense and Attack mode layer. For the Hurricane Disc, I just thought it'd go nice with it. The only reason I went with Survive is because I couldn't think of anything else for W2D.

Blitz Unicorno 10 Keep'
The Blitz Disc keeps the ability of going from Assault Mode to Barrage Mode, thanks to the teeth being on the chip/bolt. I chose 10 because it's super balanced, and Unicorno is a Balance type. I did some looking up, and the only one I can find close to RSF is Keep/Keep'. Ik it's a Defensive driver, but RSF can go from defensive to offensive mode, and so can Keep if hit enough.

L-Drago also has a mode change, with going from Absorb mode to Attack mode. For Generate, it's Final Drive, and it'd be recolored to match it.

Nemesis was interesting, since the XGrin driver is pretty much Xtend+. 00 is the heaviest core disc, and from what I'm aware of, Wall is one of the heaviest, if not, the heaviest frame I know. Extend+ and XGrin have Flat mode, Semi-Sharp mode, and Sharp mode, so it's kind of a no brainer to use Xtend+ with it. For the layer with the free spinning mode, I thought of giving it a flip mode, so you can flip the bottom part of the layer to switch it from a locked mode to a free spinning mode, kinda like Jet if you think about it, but more of Tornado version.

Variares Blitz Zeta'
Variares is an interesting bey, since it's the only other one that's not Perseus that can go dual spin, so I thought of keeping the bolt on the layer, and giving it the dual spin ability. For the Attack and Defense modes, you can take the top part and flip it to Defense mode, like Perseus. Blitz helps with it's offensive to defensive modes, and it's the only Disc I can see with it. Zeta' is a no brainer since the DGrin driver inspired the Zeta Driver for Spriggan Requiem.

Sagitario was one that was kinda difficult to work on. The Stamina and Attack mode for me gave me a challenge, but I came up with something. The bolt still has the teeth, which allows it to go with Attack and Stamina mode. 10 is a good disc for balance, since in a way, Sagitario is kinda like a Balance type. While I was thinking of going with an exclusive High Yielding, I thought of High Survive since it's a higher Driver to go with that's close to 230WD.

For the launchers, I thought of going with 2 launchers. The first launcher is a R spinning launcher that's a recolor of Rago's launcher. The 2nd one is a LR Light Launcher with the Phoenix/Dragon ripcord to be recolored into the light launcher from the original Variares starter set. It would also come with a grip to help hold onto the launchers. Stickers would be in the set, but there would also be pre-applied stickers to put on. In my opinion, it'd be about 140 dollars, since each bey is about 20 bucks.

If you like this, let me know, and I'll keep thinking of other concepts for other layer Beyblades. If you want me to change anything if you find anything, let me know and I'll change it with an edit warning.

Don’t think that Diablo should have wall as it was never one to scrape, and hurricane would introduce a gimmick on fang that doesn’t exsist. There’s a few engineering issues, but other than that solid stuff.
(Mar. 24, 2021  9:46 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2021  9:39 PM)Lexy Hamada Wrote: So I had an idea of what combos would go with what for when they remake the 4D layers into Burst. Let me know if you like them or not, and I can always change it up to make the most sense, and coming up with the gimmicks.

Blitz Unicorno 10 Keep'

Variares Blitz Zeta'

Don’t think that Diablo should have wall as it was never one to scrape, and hurricane would introduce a gimmick on fang that doesn’t exsist. There’s a few engineering issues, but other than that solid stuff.

Well I was thinking of how I think it should go. I'm not the best with coming up with combos, so that probably explains it
(Mar. 24, 2021  9:48 PM)Lexy Hamada Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2021  9:46 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Don’t think that Diablo should have wall as it was never one to scrape, and hurricane would introduce a gimmick on fang that doesn’t exsist. There’s a few engineering issues, but other than that solid stuff.

Well I was thinking of how I think it should go. I'm not the best with coming up with combos, so that probably explains it

Diablo should have trick, Leone should have rise, and Unicorno should have Hunter/Hunter'
(Mar. 24, 2021  9:48 PM)Lexy Hamada Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2021  9:46 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Don’t think that Diablo should have wall as it was never one to scrape, and hurricane would introduce a gimmick on fang that doesn’t exsist. There’s a few engineering issues, but other than that solid stuff.

So I was thinking for Fang something like 00 would go fine since most number tracks get converted into core disks (Pegasus and l-drago being the only exceptions), and 00 Wall on Diablo could be replaced with a new disk or 00 proof. I won’t state the engineering issues as there are quite a few (and this is speculation so it’s really whatever).

(Mar. 24, 2021  9:52 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2021  9:48 PM)Lexy Hamada Wrote: Well I was thinking of how I think it should go. I'm not the best with coming up with combos, so that probably explains it

Diablo should have trick, Leone should have rise, and Unicorno should have Hunter/Hunter'

Trick only covers half of Diablo so I don’t know so much about it on Diablo not to mention it doesn’t even function like XD (mechanically of course). I feel like a new driver is in order here for Diablo.
(Mar. 24, 2021  9:39 PM)Lexy Hamada Wrote: So I had an idea of what combos would go with what for when they remake the 4D layers into Burst. Let me know if you like them or not, and I can always change it up to make the most sense, and coming up with the gimmicks.

Blitz Unicorno 10 Keep'

Variares Blitz Zeta'

Blitz Unicorno should have byte instead of keep, for flash, a better option would be high yielding with 10 cross. For diabolos, I would put bump instead of wall.
(Mar. 24, 2021  9:53 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2021  9:48 PM)Lexy Hamada Wrote: Well I was thinking of how I think it should go. I'm not the best with coming up with combos, so that probably explains it

So I was thinking for Fang something like 00 would go fine since most number tracks get converted into core disks (Pegasus and l-drago being the only exceptions), and 00 Wall on Diablo could be replaced with a new disk or 00 proof. I won’t state the engineering issues as there are quite a few (and this is speculation so it’s really whatever).

(Mar. 24, 2021  9:52 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote: Diablo should have trick, Leone should have rise, and Unicorno should have Hunter/Hunter'

Trick only covers half of Diablo so I don’t know so much about it on Diablo not to mention it doesn’t even function like XD (mechanically of course). I feel like a new driver is in order here for Diablo.

Does Mobius function as DS? TT doesn't care if it functions the exact same. Trick is the closest thing to XD.
(Mar. 24, 2021  10:20 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2021  9:53 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: So I was thinking for Fang something like 00 would go fine since most number tracks get converted into core disks (Pegasus and l-drago being the only exceptions), and 00 Wall on Diablo could be replaced with a new disk or 00 proof. I won’t state the engineering issues as there are quite a few (and this is speculation so it’s really whatever).

Does Mobius function as DS? TT doesn't care if it functions the exact same. Trick is the closest thing to XD.

Trick isn’t the closest to XD. Xtend+ is closer.
(Mar. 24, 2021  10:22 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2021  10:20 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote: Does Mobius function as DS? TT doesn't care if it functions the exact same. Trick is the closest thing to XD.

Trick isn’t the closest to XD. Xtend+ is closer.

It's really not. It depends on the mode.

It even looks like XD
Fang Leone has no free spin, so Hurricane isn’t the best choice, and Wave is a way better equivalent to W2D. Diablo Nemesis should also have Trick instead of Xt+
Big Bang Pegasus Wheel Ultimate Reboot'
Fang Leone 0 Wave
VariAres Blitz Zeta'
Jade Jupiter 0 Keep'
Scythe Kronos 11Axe Never
Death Quetzacoatl *New DB Disk* Venture
Blitz Unicorno Nexus Unite' (yes again)
L Drago Destroy Generate
Diablo Nemesis Giga Trick'
Phantom Orion Ωuter Bearing
Beat Lynx 8 Xtend/Tower'
Flash Sagittario 0 High Survive
Mercury Anubis Wheel αssault'
Fusion Hades Wheel Venture
(Mar. 24, 2021  10:23 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2021  10:22 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Trick isn’t the closest to XD. Xtend+ is closer.

It's really not. It depends on the mode.

It even looks like XD

Ah yes because the flat, semi sharp, and sharp mode on xtend+ aren’t anything like the modes on XD (sarcasm). Also if TT cared about the shape why give Galaxy jolt?

(Mar. 24, 2021  10:28 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Big Bang Pegasus Wheel Ultimate Reboot'
Fang Leone 0 Wave
VariAres 2 Zeta'
Jade Jupiter 0 Keep'
Death Quetzacoatl *New Disk* Venture
Blitz Striker Nexus Unite' (yes again)
L Drago Destroy Generate

If death can get a new disk why can’t Diablo get a new driver?
(Mar. 24, 2021  10:29 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2021  10:23 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote: It's really not. It depends on the mode.

It even looks like XD

Ah yes because the flat, semi sharp, and sharp mode on xtend+ aren’t anything like the modes on XD (sarcasm). Also if TT cared about the shape why give Galaxy jolt?

They give parts that look close enough to the original. Jolt looks close to R²F and Trick looks close to XD, end of story

(Mar. 24, 2021  10:29 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2021  10:23 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote: It's really not. It depends on the mode.

It even looks like XD

(Mar. 24, 2021  10:28 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Big Bang Pegasus Wheel Ultimate Reboot'
Fang Leone 0 Wave
VariAres 2 Zeta'
Jade Jupiter 0 Keep'
Death Quetzacoatl *New Disk* Venture
L Drago Destroy Generate

Why is Tr on Diablo such a nitpick worthy thing for you. I want to know.
(Mar. 24, 2021  10:31 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2021  10:29 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Ah yes because the flat, semi sharp, and sharp mode on xtend+ aren’t anything like the modes on XD (sarcasm). Also if TT cared about the shape why give Galaxy jolt?

They give parts that look close enough to the original. Jolt looks close by R²F and Trick looks close to XD, end of story

As far as looks are concerned just is much closer
Trick is good on Diablo, just make it blue.

Also Xtend doesn't even look remotely like X Drive and also doesn't have the changing mid battle gimmick.
(Mar. 24, 2021  10:31 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2021  10:29 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Ah yes because the flat, semi sharp, and sharp mode on xtend+ aren’t anything like the modes on XD (sarcasm). Also if TT cared about the shape why give Galaxy jolt?

They give parts that look close enough to the original. Jolt looks close to R²F and Trick looks close to XD, end of story

Trick on Diablo is a nitpick worthy thing for me because it isn’t the full thing and if they do place it on Diablo it only gives half the experience basically making it a scam really.
(Mar. 24, 2021  10:42 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2021  10:31 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: They give parts that look close enough to the original. Jolt looks close to R²F and Trick looks close to XD, end of story

Trick on Diablo is a nitpick worthy thing for me because it isn’t the full thing and if they do place it on Diablo it only gives half the experience basically making it a scam really.

Imagine having to manually change modes of X Drive before the battle.

That's certainly nitpick worthy, it's not even X Drive anymore. Just generic mode change driver.
(Mar. 24, 2021  10:42 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2021  10:31 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: They give parts that look close enough to the original. Jolt looks close to R²F and Trick looks close to XD, end of story

I do not understand your mentality here, why does that even matter!?
Why a thread about 4D Burst version ? Not confirmed to have a Burst version.
(Mar. 25, 2021  2:04 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Why a thread about 4D Burst version ? Not confirmed to have a Burst version.

Speculation. just a bit of fun Smile

though there is a thread fr this, but im too lazy to find it
(Mar. 24, 2021  10:42 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Trick on Diablo is a nitpick worthy thing for me because it isn’t the full thing and if they do place it on Diablo it only gives half the experience basically making it a scam really.

Whilst Trick isn't exactly like the X Drive Bottom from MFB, it's definitely the closest thing to it in terms of how the gimmick functions. Yeah, Trick only has two modes as opposed to X Drive's three (in Diablo's Ultimate Balance Mode) but so what? The gimmick is still similar and even if it isn't exactly the same, who cares? Mobius isn't that similar to the DS Bottom from MFB, but they still used it for the Hell Kerbecs remake.

And there are other examples such as Draciel S, Driger F, Dranzer V which have Drivers completely different from their original counterparts so it's not really a scam, just that the selections of parts are a bit limited at times.
Ideas for every bey

Beat Lynx 0Proof Nothing
Cosmic Pegasus Wheel Ultimate Reboot
Blitz Striker Giga Hunter
Death Quetzalcoatl Around Destroy
Diablo Nemesis Wheel Trick
Duo Uranus 00Turn High Survive
Fang Leone Jerk Wave
Flash Sagittario 00 High Survive
Fusion Hades Zenith Wave
Kreis Cygnus Giga Revolve
Jade Jupiter Boost Atomic
L-Drago Destructor Generate
Omega Dragonis Nexus Xtreme
Phantom Orion Knuckle Bearing
Scythe Kronos Jark Assault
Variares 6Angle Zeta
Wing Pegasus Wheel Blow

Omega Dragonis looks sicker than I remember, definitely a new favorite.
Fang Leone 0 Wave
VariAres 2 Zeta'
Jade Jupiter 0 Keep'
Death Quetzacoatl *New DB Disk* Venture
L Drago Destroy Generate
Phantom Orion Ωuter Bearing
Beat Lynx 8 Xtend/Tower'
Flash Sagittario 0 High Survive
Mercury Anubis Wheel Quick'
Fusion Hades Wheel Venture

Even though this is 4D, i kinda wanted to include Zero-G as well

Samurai Ifraid 0Vortex Wave
Shinobi Saramanda 10Proof Trans'
Thief Phoenic Giga Charge'

All i can come up with atm as I haven't watched Zero-G in a while.
(Mar. 25, 2021  6:01 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Ideas for every bey

Beat Lynx 0Proof Nothing
Cosmic Pegasus Wheel Ultimate Reboot
Blitz Striker Giga Hunter
Death Quetzalcoatl Around Destroy
Diablo Nemesis Wheel Trick
Duo Uranus 00Turn High Survive
Fang Leone Jerk Wave
Flash Sagittario 00 High Survive
Fusion Hades Zenith Wave
Kreis Cygnus Giga Revolve
Jade Jupiter Boost Atomic
L-Drago Destructor Generate
Omega Dragonis Nexus Xtreme
Phantom Orion Knuckle Bearing
Scythe Kronos Jark Assault
Variares 6Angle Zeta
Wing Pegasus Wheel Blow

Omega Dragonis looks sicker than I remember, definitely a new favorite.

Same, I didn’t even remember Dragonis but I recently found it again and it’s become a new favourite.
I would use Universe for Ifraid but there really arent any good tips for CF.