Beyblade - Battle to the Finish

Hey guys you all accepted!
Yes
when is the story going to be ready
As soon as I get enough characters I have a few but needing more
oh yea i forgot, samuel has shortish, curveed and straight hair, and at first, the bey that saved him(Gravity aries) doesnt even want to be his partner and their stubborn to each other, until they trust each other
Name:Ken Riano
Bey:Galaxy Hydra
personality:Mysterious, quiet, doesnt like to talk much.
Can you plz start the story?
Name: Jon but everyone calls him Red
bey: Earth Gasher DF145 FS
special move: Stone Claw (pulls up pieces of the ground under it and uses it as a shield and can throw the pieces)
look: straight emo hair, mexican, wheres a red flannel, black shorts, and red shoes, average stucture.... not skinny, fat, buff, scrawny.... just in between, and he's a teenager
personality: happy, usually looks out for only himself, and does some dark things from time to time
story: He was coming back from a friends house when the school bully came up to him. The bully pulled out a beyblade and lunched it at him. Not knowing what to do he just stood there while the bully said to attack. The bey came at him at full speed and started attacking. This went on for five minutes till he fell towards the ground. The bully walked away leaving him with cuts and bruises. Later that week he snook into the bully's house and stole his bey. Then after 2 years he learned how to successfully use a bey. He started trading parts with friends, and taking them from enemies, until finally he came up with his Earth Gasher.
Name: Tyler
Bey:Meteo Ldrago 100 WD
Skinny But a very strong blader always happy but hates to be teased
special move dragon death strike
Side:good
Didnt have any friends until a group of bladers allowed him to be on their team and trained him
also he never lets anyone touch his bey
he lives alone and never lost until he met a strong blader and has trained his his hardest ever since
OK how about a sidekick character? Cute little kid [like kenta] who has a bey called rock mole short blond or dirty blond hair special move: mole digs under ground and comes up with a ton of rock right under the opposing bey and also can mak a sheild of rocks around it that can smash into the opposing bey.
OOPs srry wrote it late at night kid has blond or dirty blond hair
Name: Apollo Hakiresu
Blade: Virgo DF145SD
Type: Stamina

Personality/Backstory: Parents died long ago. Lived in an orphanage for most of his life. He is usually happy because he knows that he should enjoy life while he still has it. However, he uses his Happy facade to trick people into thinking he's nice. Most of the time he is using people in order to find his parent's killers. He is neither good or evil because most of the time he is just doing what he needs to in order to get what he wants.

How He got His Beyblade: It was a couple of days after he had run away from the orphanage. He was wandering throughout a mountainous area when he came across a cave with a fire in it. He came close to the warm fire, when several monks came out, and sensed the hatred in his eyes. The monks released the spirit of the peaceful woman Virgo, which they hoped to sooth his hatred with. The spirit infused into a bit which Apollo began to carry around everywhere. One day, he found a cracked and broken top on the ground, and he realized that the bit fit perfectly into the smooth circular wheel. The spirit was released and then the two became partners.

Beyblade's Special Move: Carousel Spin: Causes Virgo to spin extremely fast, increasing its spin time and deflecting other blades with an air barrier.
Leap attack: Virgo jumps into the air and lands on top of the other blade, depleting its spin.

Physical Appearance: Has black, neck length hair which he combs out of his eyes.Is usually wearing a white collared shirt with the first button undone.
Good characters guys sorry for the delay I was away for a while anyways I will start the story when I get more characters and think of things for you guys' characters to do.
How many characters do you actually need !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bey: Earth Saggitario
Special Move: Earth Claw

It starts when Tsubasa loses to Kenta and before Tsubasa said he would quit beyblade for good if he lost again, Tsubasa ran away and left his bey and Kenta took it. So, then he combined them and made Earth Saggitario and Flame Eagle. Then Kenta goes to Gingka and tells him what had happend. Then Gingka wants to battle Kenta, and amazingly Kenta wins! Gingka is so surprised and he is really glad he found an opponet that can beat him and wants to play him again sometime. Kenta then goes back to battle bladers and wiped out every bey. But he has one more challenge to win battle bladers and his opponet is Ryuga! Ryuga thinks he is about to win but shockingly Kenta uses his special move Earth Claw! So, Ryuga loses and and faints. Kenta is now crownd the Worlds best beyblader in the world.
dude, are you going to start the story anytime soon?
Did you stop writing the story
Saif otherwise known as Ryuga(that's what my name means)
Bey: Meteo L'drago LW105LF
Special move: Meteor shower
Good or Bad: Good
Always wanted to be a blader, but was always left out. He got bullied because he didn't have a bey. One day he was challenged to a battle. There was a big flash of fire as a meteor came crashing down. Then L'drago came out and went straight to Saif. Then his beyblade adventure started.