Beyblade Battle Station

These will be around conventions to signify Beyblade Battle Stations. They'll be foam sandwich boards.

[Image: beybladebattlestation.png]
lol thats cool lol it definantly catches the eye
Haha they look awesome, will these be used for every event?
Nice, they are catch the eye like josh-jf said. Looks good to me.
(Apr. 20, 2009  4:09 AM)Raykon Wrote: Haha they look awesome, will these be used for every event?

I'll be using them at Beyblade War Room.
that is awesome. really nice work on this.i bet it took like 1 hour and half
looks great! Grin certainly wont miss them, and if u do u need ur eyes checked lol
That's the idea Grin I figured everyone will at least take a look at a caution sign, so this will be eye-catching!
sweeeet

Is anyone else excited? I'm excited.
i like it but can we add a little bit to the top? like a picture of it or where to get beyblades. im not being negative
Supaburn
(Apr. 20, 2009  4:58 AM)flamerx1231 Wrote: i like it but can we add a little bit to the top? like a picture of it or where to get beyblades. im not being negative
Supaburn

It's supposed to be a sign, not an informational poster ...

Pamphlets will be available at the Battle Station.
Do you know when the pamphlets will be done? Or when you think they will be finnished?
(Apr. 20, 2009  5:14 AM)Raykon Wrote: Do you know when the pamphlets will be done? Or when you think they will be finnished?

They're mostly done, they'll be finished this week.
oh cool more bladers mean more fun.
(Apr. 20, 2009  5:16 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: They're mostly done, they'll be finished this week.

Okay good, just send me them somehow and I will print them of and get them ready for the tournament(If done by then.)
This is pretty awesome - Nice job !!! Joyful_2
This will definately get people's attention. Good idea.
This rocks but shame we can't use it for the spinoff. Unhappy
(Apr. 20, 2009  8:34 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: This rocks but shame we can't use it for the spinoff. Unhappy

You can, as long as Brad approves of you using his work.
omg, I love them. Great concept!
(Apr. 20, 2009  8:36 PM)Aqua Wrote: You can, as long as Brad approves of you using his work.

Well, there is the fact that we don't know where we are doing it yet but it would be cool to use.
(Apr. 20, 2009  9:15 PM)Kei Wrote: omg, I love them. Great concept!

kei likes something i made

i've never been so happy