Beyblade Battle Association really exist?

Guys i have find this site:https://beybladebattleassociation.webs.com/
I dont dont know if is the BBA of cartoon or is real and official,so what do you think about it?
Always let it rip guys!
Unofficial.
You'd know if you read the bar on the side.
However, in Japan has the official WBBA.
Huh. It looks like the creator of that organization is a member here.  It is a mystery
Oh, the millionth attempt to act like the WBO instead of joining it...this is sad. Splitting the organized play in different small communities is not a wise idea, instead contributing to the WBO and improving it through suggestions is the way to go.

(Jun. 16, 2019  6:45 PM)FuryWingsYT Wrote: Unofficial.
You'd know if you read the bar on the side.
However, in Japan has the official WBBA.

More precisely the WBBA / wbba. (like the BBA used to be in the past) it's only a "fake" association used by Takara-Tomy to host tournament in Japan, because you know...for kids is cool to play under the same organization of their beyblade's anime/manga heroes, it's understandable and there isn't anything wrong with this.
I said that is a fake association because it doesn't exist for real, obviously. The name could change but the finality it's the same.

(Jun. 16, 2019  6:46 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Huh. It looks like the creator of that organization is a member here.  :iiam:

There is no doubt about this. The same old song...declaring to depart from the WBO but at the same time trying to steal (in vain) everything from it.
(Jun. 17, 2019  7:03 AM)C a o S³ Wrote: Oh, the millionth attempt to act like the WBO instead of joining it...this is sad. Splitting the organized play in different small communities is not a wise idea, instead contributing to the WBO and improving it through suggestions is the way to go.

There could be many reasons why they don't want to host it under the WBO banner. It could be anything from not liking the weird rules, or not wanting to go through the administrative problems to simply host a tournament. It is quite haughty to expect everyone to view WBO as the go-to place for the hobby, and disrespecting their decisions to host it under their own banner. They are the ones putting in the effort to organize *their own* stuff, and it is quite disrespectful to say things like that.
(Jun. 17, 2019  7:38 AM)KingSpin Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2019  7:03 AM)C a o S³ Wrote: Oh, the millionth attempt to act like the WBO instead of joining it...this is sad. Splitting the organized play in different small communities is not a wise idea, instead contributing to the WBO and improving it through suggestions is the way to go.

There could be many reasons why they don't want to host it under the WBO banner. It could be anything from not liking the weird rules, or not wanting to go through the administrative problems to simply host a tournament. It is quite haughty to expect everyone to view WBO as the go-to place for the hobby, and disrespecting their decisions to host it under their own banner. They are the ones putting in the effort to organize *their own* stuff, and it is quite disrespectful to say things like that.

I am not disrespecting them at all, what I am saying is simply: there is no reason to split the community, and moreover a niche community. Beyblade is not as popular as other brands and there is no doubt about this. The WBO always succeeded in keeping the community alive thanks to all the hard work done in a decade, becoming the stronghold of every blader. If a person wakes up in the morning and decides to divide the community it hurts the same community...imagine if more and more of these niche communities will keep growing in the wild, do you understand that it is counterproductive? Maybe they think they are doing a good thing and they are sincerely convinced of it but actually they get the opposite result. If they want to host tournaments locally outside of the WBO's jurisdiction there is no reason to have a site for this purpose, don't you think?
Honestly I don't see anything weird in the WBO rules, if these guys have some reasonable suggestions to improve the rules I am sure that the committee is welcome to argue about them and eventually approve them.

"They are the ones putting in the effort to organize *their own* stuff, and it is quite disrespectful to say things like that.", sure...maybe following slavishly the WBO rules and banlist, right? :D So they like the rules as long as they are not bound to the WBO and can make money and put themselves in their sight, I see!

I am the moderator of the Italian WBO subforum and I have already saw this happening in the Italian community over the past years, the result is that now the Italian WBO it's a desert.

Anyway, I think that isn't a good idea to continue talking about this question. This thread has no real and useful purpose other than -inadvertently- advertise the illusion of this clique (or I might say gang?). Now maybe in this last sentence I was a bit rude but come on...they even call/proclame themselves BBA...lol

EDIT: They has even stolen and -badly- modified one of my creation that you can find on my deviantart. (LINK) - Original one: LINK.
At least they could try to create something original if they want to differentiate from the other millions of WBO copycats seen in the past...
Not that this bores me that much, it has happened so many times that I am used to it by now, but this situation gives me a low opinion of them, even more than before.
(Jun. 17, 2019  9:38 AM)C a o S³ Wrote: I am not disrespecting them at all, what I am saying is simply: there is no reason to split the community, and moreover a niche community. Beyblade is not as popular as other brands and there is no doubt about this. The WBO always succeeded in keeping the community alive thanks to all the hard work done in a decade, becoming the stronghold of every blader. If a person wakes up in the morning and decides to divide the community it hurts the same community...imagine if more and more of these niche communities will keep growing in the wild, do you understand that it is counterproductive? Maybe they think they are doing a good thing and they are sincerely convinced of it but actually they get the opposite result. If they want to host tournaments locally outside of the WBO's jurisdiction there is no reason to have a site for this purpose, don't you think?
Honestly I don't see anything weird in the WBO rules, if these guys have some reasonable suggestions to improve the rules I am sure that the committee is welcome to argue about them and eventually approve them.

"They are the ones putting in the effort to organize *their own* stuff, and it is quite disrespectful to say things like that.", sure...maybe following slavishly the WBO rules and banlist, right? Grin So they like the rules as long as they are not bound to the WBO and can make money and put themselves in their sight, I see!

I am the moderator of the Italian WBO subforum and I have already saw this happening in the Italian community over the past years, the result is that now the Italian WBO it's a desert.

Anyway, I think that isn't a good idea to continue talking about this question. This thread has no real and useful purpose other than -inadvertently- advertise the illusion of this clique (or I might say gang?). Now maybe in this last sentence I was a bit rude but come on...they even call/proclame themselves BBA...lol

EDIT: They has even stolen and -badly- modified one of my creation that you can find on my deviantart. (LINK) - Original one: LINK.
At least they could try to create something original if they want to differentiate from the other millions of WBO copycats seen in the past...
Not that this bores me that much, it has happened so many times that I am used to it by now, but this situation gives me a low opinion of them, even more than before.

Yep, I get where you’re coming from. The thing is, it’s extremely hard to change the rulesets even if you join and throw out suggestions. Furthermore, it would take ages for the change to go through.

If you think about it from an organizer’s perspective, would you want to bother teaching all the players the WBO way of playing, or just host one in a format where everyone is already comfortable with?

In the end, people are organizing these events just to have fun. If they want to host their own tournaments and events without the weight of WBO’s rules and administration, I think it would be nicer to give them the blessings. If they don’t wish to host it under WBO, their other alternative is to simply not host anything. This would make it worse for the whole product, won’t it?

But yes, I agree with your point on the unnecessary discussion about this. Let’s leave it as that Smile
I don't think that the rules improvement would take ages to change and I also think that there isn't too much to teach to the players, afterall the organized play rules are already updated quite often and people has to take it on par with the new rules, this has been always done.

Anyway I partially agree with you: It's a good thing that there are people that reunites even outside the WBO to play in match or tournament completely unaffiliated from the WBO itself if they want to take the easy way with simpler rules because this doesn't exclude the WBO, they can play in both ways...it's the right spirit but IMHO it's not a good thing when it is organized, you don't need your own "flag" (actually...in this case it's not their own flag neither lol) for this task...you already have the WBO.

Yes, there are more appropriate locations to talk about this.
I'm going to close this thread as the question was answered and it appears to have derailed a bit.

C a o S³ KingSpin Just to note for you guys: Utoshi is actually in contact with us right now to become a WBO Organizer, which is great!

The discussion you two were having is very interesting, and I would invite you to continue it in a separate thread within Discuss worldbeyblade.org. There's a lot that I could say on the subject, but I'll just say this for now: the ideal is certainly for the WBO to be a unified community, but if people have reason to not host with the WBO (outside of being in a region TAKARA-TOMY administers), it's better to place the blame on ourselves and do what we can to make things easier for people than to be upset that people have chosen to go on their own. It means over the years we've allowed things to become too hard, too complicated, or we aren't communicating our value well enough. All things we are in control of. Our mission should be to eliminate as many barriers as possible to bring more people together without compromising the standards we believe are necessary to endorse Beyblade events we can be confident will be fun, competitive, and organized well. We've been taking small steps, but look for this to be a stronger focus in the future.