Beyblade Australia

What's happening now?
It says "Be back soon.."
Mybbnew are fixing the problem. You can try and use www.beyaus.net.tc
Site is back down Unhappy
(Feb. 15, 2010  12:08 PM)Raykon Wrote: Mybbnew are fixing the problem. You can try and use www.beyaus.net.tc

No, beyaus.net.tc is just a URL cloak, it still not gonna work.
Really? it seemed as when all of this happened it worked 'better'.
I know this is probably a bump. But it's important. Because our hosts made a extremely horrible update and we pretty much can't edit or change one thing with the website, because the whole site is locked up. Me and Ash made a new site for the forum, as annoying as it is, (I was very annoyed at this btw.) THIS is the sites new url - http://www.beybladeaustralia.topixcube.com anyone can feel free to sign up and start off the site, there is a few things we need to add but most of it's done. Also, we can now actually edit the website. Smile.
im a member of B.A and its a very good site quite happy with the layout information is good but it could use some of the qualities that the wbo has
what happened to this site and everythink went away for a while and now its gone loved the site wat happent are you going to make a new or what all the sites dont work wats going on?????Confused[/size]
it's dead, this topic should be closed now. the site is now just collecting bot's and dust.
I'm pretty sure the site has shut down as Raykon has stopped funding it.
guys, the site is back up! Link: http://www.beybladeaustrali.smfnew.com/index.php
what the, it's the same site on a different server, same posts and everything, even the bot losers. i could even log in with the same stuff. who brought it back?
guys ever since this post was up ir never worked for me or any of my brissy mates so i dont know whats happening but i think that the site has been completely closed down
Actually Groyvle32 posted the new link of the website.
It is extremely strange because I think the domain of the website got changed and somehow everything seems to still be there.