Beyblade Antisemitic??

I had always been in love with beyblades and have wanted to attend a tournament for a while. I finally had the opportunity to attend an event this past summer and found out that the beyblade organization is antisemitic. I was wearing my wolf grey yamacha after temple where I was looking to compete against the best beybladers around. When I got to the event I was asked to remove my "hat" which I found extremely offensive. I explained to them that this was part of my religion and they eventually they let me through. Once inside i received countless disgusting glares and a person took the time to take pennies from their coin purse and scattered them on the floor in front of me. I reached my first match where my opponent shot me a dirty look and made a comment about the size of my nose. I am thoroughly hurt by these actions and request a sincere apology from the community leaders. I am deeply hurt by this and am hoping something positive can come from this. Just kidding April Fools. I am just so mad about club penguin being discontinued and I needed to vent my anger somewhere.
OK, very late April's Fools... Plus, you just joined, so it was unlikely that you had ever participated in one of the World Beyblade Organization's tournaments. If you want to make yourself a proper introduction, you can post a new thread in the "Introduce Yourself" forum.