Beyblade Anime and Manga Questions

(Apr. 27, 2011  9:05 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: This probably sounds EXTREMELY Nooby. I am sad to not find this Anywhere. I am sorry.

Is there ANYWHERE where you can Find Series 2 in Subtitle English?

I cannot find it Anywhere and I am literally Itching to watch it.

No. I think DranzerX13 might have tried or one two episodes, but you will definitely not find it anywhere.

Were you referring to Beyblade 2002 or Metal Fight Beyblade Explosion ? The answer is the same anyway.
I was referring to Explosion. Thanks for the Answer. Smile

That sucks. Just have to wait for Metal masters Uncertain
(Apr. 27, 2011  11:51 PM)Chupa Chups Wrote: I was referring to Explosion. Thanks for the Answer. Smile

That sucks. Just have to wait for Metal masters Uncertain

I'm a blader.
are Masamune and Doji father and son i saw this video and wondered is this a guess or unknown maybe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1jMdfoYv...re=related
(May. 01, 2011  4:16 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: are Masamune and Doji father and son i saw this video and wondered is this a guess or unknown maybe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1jMdfoYv...re=related

why would u think that
they have 2 different last names
and he would have already said it, as doji is most likely dead
Nobody is related to each other in this series, except obviously Ginga and Ryuusei.
ypur probaly right but look closly at their hair and see anybody else in MFB have the same here sorry if its wrong just seriously wonderring just look a little closer
I have eyes, and I do not even need to look at them again, I know exactly what those two characters look like. I am telling you that they are completely unrelated, so stop asking ...
ha....
anyone know when season 2 is coming to North America
(May. 10, 2011  2:14 AM)firephionex Wrote: anyone know when season 2 is coming to North America

No, there seems to be no official dates anywhere.
Darn it.
Where I put a picture from the anime? Your creations in beyblade general? Or is there a photo gallery here? Here's the exact picture I'm looking to post:
What episode was that in, hah ?
I think it was the most recent one.
Episode 109 "Kentas determination." Kind of creeped me out. So I localized it. Confused
Really ? I watched it too, it must have been during some of the periods where I had to restart KeyHole TV ...
It's at the 8:28 minute mark. When Kenta is trying to explain who he is to Ryuuga.
Id really like to read Metal Fight Beyblade 4D Chapter 31 - where may I read this chapter?
(May. 17, 2011  12:55 AM)KoolCatCurtis Wrote: Id really like to read Metal Fight Beyblade 4D Chapter 31 - where may I read this chapter?

Did you really need to ask the same question twice ?
I didn't see a better thread for this, and it still applies to beyblades.

Does anyone know where I can download beyblade episodes for free? Or at least how I can turn them in to a compatible format for iMovie?
(May. 25, 2011  8:57 PM)Sparta Wrote: I didn't see a better thread for this, and it still applies to beyblades.

Does anyone know where I can download beyblade episodes for free? Or at least how I can turn them in to a compatible format for iMovie?

Right here, on this site, in this forum ...
(May. 25, 2011  9:05 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 25, 2011  8:57 PM)Sparta Wrote: I didn't see a better thread for this, and it still applies to beyblades.

Right here, on this site, in this forum ...
*MASSIVE FACE-PALM*
It has V-Force too, right?

Never mind, I'll just go check.
Does Tetsuya appear in Metal mAsters/ Metal FIght Explosion sorry i haven't watched it so i don't know do most of Season1's Characters Disapear like Captain Capri and others
(Jun. 05, 2011  9:39 PM)BillyBlast Wrote: Does Tetsuya appear in Metal mAsters/ Metal FIght Explosion sorry i haven't watched it so i don't know do most of Season1's Characters Disapear like Captain Capri and others

I think he vaguely does in the first few episodes. Check the Beyblade Spirit Gallery to be sure.