Beyblade Anime and Manga Questions

Do you know when the Beyblade Metal Masters series is going to start in the USA? I can't wait!
Everything that is known is in the Beyblade Metal Fusion (Anime) topic.
is anyone able to find or get me a frsh raw video of MFB episode 51.
1280x720 please.
thanx!
I wanna know when Metal masters is coming in North America and what time on cartoon network (eastern) I hears it was today but i don't see it on the TV guide at all. PM me if you have the answer.
what version of mercury anubis does yuki use ?
(Apr. 02, 2011  4:05 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Everything that is known is in the Beyblade Metal Fusion (Anime) topic.

BeyCenter
(Apr. 05, 2011  1:17 AM)RustyXD Wrote: what version of mercury anubis does yuki use ?

Probably the Legend Ver., as I posted in the Metal Fight Beyblade 4D topic ...
Just out of curiosity, I do not recognise this one beyblade in one of Beyblade 4D's scene.

The rest of them I figured out but i'm only stuck with that one; and even though the beyblade itself looks similar to Aquario, the face doesn't...
It just looks like a slightly weird Pegasis, but it really is a Pegasis Face to me, the one from Storm Pegasis, not Galaxy Pegasis.
Its a misaligned Pegasis face.
I have a question, when Julius Ceaser attacks Medusa shows up instead of Perseus, so is that because Perseus had the head of Medusa in myth or am I missing something?
(Apr. 18, 2011  2:56 AM)Pegasus Wrote: I have a question, when Julius Ceaser attacks Medusa shows up instead of Perseus, so is that because Perseus had the head of Medusa in myth or am I missing something?

Of course it is because of that. Plus, Gravity has eyes of the Medusa on purpose in its design ...
does anyone know a way, in which i can see the manga for beyblade because i really wana see basalt horogium get owned by Meteo L'Drago, and will become apart of L'Drago Destroy!!!!! MAH HAH HAH!!!!!!!
(Apr. 18, 2011  4:11 AM)Truthinthenight Wrote: does anyone know a way, in which i can see the manga for beyblade because i really wana see basalt horogium get owned by Meteo L'Drago, and will become apart pf L'Drago Destroy!!!!! MAH HAH HAH!!!!!!!

Go on Beyblade Spirit, or look at the Metal Fight Beyblade Manga topic ...
Does Doji really die in Metal Fusion? What episode does he battle Ryuga
episode 48 i think ,might be 47 though
(Apr. 19, 2011  5:31 AM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: Does Doji really die in Metal Fusion? What episode does he battle Ryuga

No, I do not believe that he litterally dies.
Is Beyblade Still Going im Asking Because I been Out Of Beyblade (Had To Focus on school)?
(Apr. 19, 2011  5:45 PM)Frank_Armani Wrote: Is Beyblade Still Going im Asking Because I been Out Of Beyblade (Had To Focus on school)?

Yes it is.
(Apr. 19, 2011  8:55 PM)Mr. Armani Wrote: Thanks King Of Team Plasma

Haha, it took 44 days for someone to make that joke.

Is there going to be 51 episodes again in MFB 4D?
(Apr. 20, 2011  1:45 AM)Mr. N Wrote: Is there going to be 51 episodes again in MFB 4D?

It is usually that way with all Beyblade seasons, yes. However, we have no official information about it yet.
What bey does Blader DJ have in the Blader DJ Metal Fight manga?
(Apr. 22, 2011  2:26 AM)ShinobiKid Wrote: What bey does Blader DJ have in the Blader DJ Metal Fight manga?

All the chapters are on Beyblade Spirit, spread through different issues.
This probably sounds EXTREMELY Nooby. I am sad to not find this Anywhere. I am sorry.

Is there ANYWHERE where you can Find Series 2 in Subtitle English?

I cannot find it Anywhere and I am literally Itching to watch it.