Beyblade-A New world CHARACTER NAMES NEEDED

I'm going to make a beyblade comic, and you could name some of the characters.

I'll be accepting until the end of February.
mmm, a comic book maker. same here, i could help with everything except for characters, that's where i hit a mental block. sory, i know that's what you need.
name:kevin hagata
bio:a nice,caring,and protective(of his friends but excepically of his bey he will not even let someone touch it) 12 year old boy who's bey contains a terrifing power(it a good power but it is very terrifying because it is so strong)he wears black jeans,black shirt with a pegasis symbol HE IS A GOOD GUY
bey:shooting star pegasis(the second clear wheel version)aw85r2f
special move:shooting star overdrive
the bey goes around the oppenent in a circle and gets covered in a black energy that has little specks of sliver that looks like stars and the track gets covered in black fire and hits them six times from all sides but on the 6th hit my bey hits the spin track and send them flying upward then pegasis jumps up smashs them down to the ground and then pegasis goes straghit down and the metal wheel and track hits the face bolt
.aw85 stands for attack wings 85 so its pretty much uw145(killer beafowls track) except the track height is lowered and the sides of the have spikes on them also it is made of metal.also the wings on the track come right to the end of the metal wheel and on my command and during my special move the wings get covered with black fire .the metal wheel is pretty much vulcan except each of the wings has 3 slighty curved spikes and in bewteen the spaces of the spikes about 3 millimeters below that space are slighty curved spikes that are set the exact oppsite way.lastly during battle pegasis can swich from left spin to right spin.
beyblade bio:has tremdously super amazing smash attack and aw85 shreds anything that touchs it(except for me and my friends)
whoa,man... I just need the character bio, but I'll do the beyblade.
OK pikabattler... can you think of ideas for beyblades?
and darkangel, can i change S.S. Pegasus' spin track to R145? (Gravity Perseus' spin track)
sorry, i mean rock giraffe's spin track...
um just change it to a regular 85
Ok...
Mirai hagane
Bio: son of ginga hagane, posses the pegasis power. 'nuff said. Grin

Beyblade: nofesturasu pegasis II FW125 RF\S
Nofesturasu: cyber normal design, but the wings are changed to 5 wings.
FW125-fly wheel 125: when the bey is hit, energy taken by the hit will be distribused by this track, and momentum is effected by the fly wheel effect
RF/S: yeah.. Think HF/S.

Change the bey if you wish... It your story.
Name:Hypnos
Bey:Thermal hypno 85XF
Wears:A black cape and black pants
Hair:Large white spikey hair
GOOD GUY
Um... Shika Blade... Nosferatu Pegasus is a mouthful... can we change it to,like, Midnight Pegasus or something?
(Jan. 07, 2011  1:48 PM)darkangel629 Wrote: um just change it to a regular 85

I changed it to spike 85, which has 4 spikes on the 4 sides...

and also I changed the performance tip to Super Rubber Flat.
what would super rubber flat be
Sure... Its your story. RF/S is rubber flat/sharp.
Thanks, man, because this is your beyblade. I opened this thread to ask if I could get character designs, not totally change them... so thanks.
(Jan. 08, 2011  3:02 AM)darkangel629 Wrote: what would super rubber flat be

like rubber flat, but sorta like wide ball ******* (7 stars) in attack
(Jan. 07, 2011  1:30 PM)Rejji Wrote: OK pikabattler... can you think of ideas for beyblades?

ok, me and my brother think of some all the time. this one has been at the back of my head for some time now. strange demon fire120 Wide Flat: attack type, face description: looks like a demon's face inside a black mater star. clear wheel: a red, roundish wheel with 6 spikes, 2 on each 3rd of the wheel (example, Aries points are on each 3rd) facing upwards to look like devil horns. metal wheel: strange has 12 small strokes sticking out of a completely round circle around the size of rock, these are designed to strike the opponent/s repeatedly in small smash attacks. track: fire has 4 thin, flat planks that stick out from under the metal wheel to provide even more smash attack. it's medium height is so it's attack power isn't completely lost. tip: wide flat is the only part of this beyblade that has been on other beyblades, it makes the beyblade move fast around the stadium and knock out the opponent. story: strange demon is a beyblade commonly used by evil doers. it's demon horns strike can knock out any bey it hit's. change it how you like it.
so... pikabattler, it's sorta like the forbidden bey?
name :squalo cervello age:15
bey:speed vongola d125srf (small rubber flat)
description very long white hair ,a long leather coat and a black shirt black jeans and red and white shoes

if you need a juge

name:juge age:21
bey:none
black jeans a wbba shirt and hair like soars in kindom hearts
Sai Wataragani
Bio: a kid that found on the street he is a homless but he has a great skills!
Beyblade: Killer Eagle D125MF(Metal flat)
Colors of the bey| Clear Wheel:Black\Dark Brown | Metal Wheel White (white like bukashin susano)|Spin track & Performance tip:black
Clothes: very dirty T-shirt color Red with WBBA On it , white shorts pants they also dirty , blue bag
(Jan. 10, 2011  2:16 PM)Rejji Wrote: so... pikabattler, it's sorta like the forbidden bey?

kinda, but it's not like it was locked away and only a certain bad guy can use it, it's influenced by the user, not the user being influenced by the bey.
Ok then.
I'm in.
Ethan nightly
Bey: comet dranzer m145 wd (read my story it has it all)
Special move: blazing comet rainstorm (goes up emblem flashs huge comets land in dish then 1 master comet tht dranzers inside hits
Appearence: dirty blond bushy hair black scarf black under armor tight tee dark jeans black shoes (dont feel lik u hav ta include all this in the story trust me u wont it wud make it not flow so just do watcha can...)
Personality: envision kai from grevolution. Ther ya go!!

p.s. luv the story
So.. sparta, I never watched the old series, so who is Kai?
Uhhh..........oh...............his character......hes silent strong and keeps to himself..... Yet he shows occasional signs of care for his friends..... and hes classy.....watch an episode from grevolution!! On utube search beyblade grevolution episode 1
you will need to watch a few first gen shows to get Kai's character. he is a very hard person to describe despite him being a cartoon. what Sparta posted is the best you can get.
Sorry i didnt no u hadnt watched the 1st season......
Name:Zaser Pleps
Bio: Ignorant goes with his gut starts as bad guy but changes paths
Bey: Shadow hawk special moves Shadow Sneak and Shadow Force
Shadow Sneak: Becomes a shadow then goes under the bey
Shadow Force: goes up into the air then comes down as a black hawk and at the last second it dissapears and goes behind the beyblade