Beyart

first of all,u can change a ip address,and second of all my other internet connection isnt linked to this one so theres no way of Knowing.
(Apr. 17, 2009  11:19 AM)beyart Wrote: oh yeah,yes i have heard of a ip Sniper.but there are ways to get around it.i have 2 diffrent internet connections,MEANING there 2 diffrent ip addresses.And theres another way,Just go and change my ip address-EASY
ile try and think about your advice,oh and nice beyblade desighn.
Yes, after hours of hard work, you've managed infiltrate a site themed around spinning tops.
added more shadows.
Attached Files

.bmp   untitled.bmp (Size: 170.38 KB / Downloads: 16)
Obviously not the same person.
OMG now he makes a diffrent account.Beyart,Your a pathetic person Who really has no life.You really want to waste your time trying to get On a site based On spinning tops that you have been banned from.!,Plus saying nice picture to your own picture makes you a...well Im not gonna say it since I might get in trouble but..Your a cleaner...Try to figure that one out

ALSO:know brad will never let you back XD
Oh carp Tired . What I`d do to be a mod.
(Apr. 17, 2009  11:55 AM)Hero Wrote: Oh carp Tired . What I`d do to be a mod.

Me,Deikalo,Raykon,Josh would also Do many things just to be a mod for 5 minutes right now.
lolololololololololololololololol i love getting the gays angry
Were not gay,Were Human beings who dont waste our lifes Insulting people on the internet because we dont have any freinds and are weak in real life so we have to just be mean to people on the internet so I can feel about myself.We have lives.
Just report the loser.
lolololololol.no friends-bulls#@t.ive got more friends then u wauld ever have,and yes your gay u fag.by the way sonic sucks balls.
THREAD IS NOW CLOSED,for the love of god,people do not reply to the noob anymore please.(yES i Know I replied to him,but please everyone dont reply anymore,EDIT:khel is now on,WERE SAVED)
Where did you come up with that from? I have over 1000 friends in a way. You have...
Also, learn to spell.
its when u write a swear word,carp replaces it