Beyart

My Beyblade Art,of my future beyblade.
Attached Files

.bmp   untitled.bmp (Size: 170.38 KB / Downloads: 25)
omg,Dude give it up,Your giving yourself away,We all know its you Kaiistheguy.....
i know but hopefully they dont.well do u like the pic?
(Apr. 17, 2009  10:54 AM)beyart Wrote: i know but hopefully they dont.well do u like the pic?

1-you really give yourself away with that post,So now everyone who checks this knows its you,
2-yeah its a good picture,You should try to shade it a bit more though.I give it 3 out of 5
(Apr. 17, 2009  10:54 AM)beyart Wrote: i know but hopefully they dont.well do u like the pic?

lol you did just kinda give yourself up. There not dumb. Its too bad to because your an aussie.
Shade it more,Nice idea just wat i was thinking.Thnx
You were banned for a reason, also creating more and more accounts does not get you anywhere.
Before you join a forum, always read the rules.
My bet,Until Brad gets here.Who else wants in the bet?
You will last until a moderator will come on ... If you followed the rules you would not be in this position..
It's your fault.
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,Brad u there
Brad is not here yet,and really Im ashamed That im responding to this.Also typing Oh with alot of H's is not really improving your chances of Brad forgiving you and letting you stay,which before was still Slim to nothing,Now its nothing.
lol.im just posting pictures nothing wrong with thatWink
True,But lets see what is wrong with what you did in the past
1-Insulted Khel's authority By spamming after he said No spamming
2-creating multiple accounts which is against the rules
3-once again spamming
4-spaming topics by creating Multiple threads all having to do with the samething.Dranzer MF and many people gave you a answer

Shall I go on?
You repeatedly created new accounts and spammed.
Bladebee I think we should just leave him, when a staff comes on he can ban him.
(Apr. 17, 2009  11:07 AM)Raykon Wrote: You repeatedly created new accounts and spammed.
Bladebee I think we should just leave him, when a staff comes on he can ban him.

Yeah,So from now one I...Well not really close but I mentally close this thread
mentally?
well ile continue to comeback if banned,but i wont disturbe u.
last post Im ever gonna make on this thread:Have you ever heard of a ban sniper IP version,aka it can Ban Your IP address so you can never come back.Also mentally means in the mind,So in my mind I close this thread
well,im of 4 now.Brad if u read this-PLEASE LET ME GO BACK.
you ruined your chances of getting back! you where only banned for a week. but now after doing that! you will get a permanent ban.
if i where you i wont post anymore and hope brad forgives me.its only a week. be smart and do as i said Wink
oh yeah,yes i have heard of a ip Sniper.but there are ways to get around it.i have 2 diffrent internet connections,MEANING there 2 diffrent ip addresses.And theres another way,Just go and change my ip address-EASY
ile try and think about your advice,oh and nice beyblade desighn.
^the stupedest person i have ever seen!
:GETOUT:

edit: sorry guys i didnt notice raykon and bladebees posts cuz i was typing mine.
PEGASIS STOP POSTING!!! HE WOULD HAVE NOT SAID ANYTHING ELSE UNTILL YOU GAVE HIM A REASON TO BLADEBEE AND RAYKON SAID ENOUGH!!! leave it to the mods.
EDIT:josh is right,I mentally closed this thread and I must obey my mental laws.