BeyWorld: One team, Five beys, One World

Poll: What rating would you give this story?

Don't stop because this story is epic!
28.57%
Awesome
0%
Okay
57.14%
Needs work
0%
Terrible
14.29%
Total: 100% 7 vote(s)
Part One

"YO, Alan!"
"Ethan? If it's about beybattling me don't waste my time."
This isn't usually what I go through everyday. Hi, my name is Ethan. I'm just your average beyblader. Oh, and that guy is Alan. He's my best friend.
"What's with the attitude senior grumpy?"
"Not now Ethan. I just lost the most important thing in my life."
"What could be so important that would make you so tic- Oh no, that isn't possible!"
"Yes it is. Just take a look at what's left of it."
When I saw the damage done to his bey I got so furious that out of no where I launched my bey Cyber Pisces Spike 140 Metal Flat.
"Don't worry Alan I'll find the guy that did this to your bey no matter what! One question though."
"What?"
"What does this guy look like?"
" He had spiky black hair, biker gloves, a WBBA jacket, and an Infinity Gemios D125HF."
"Alright I'm on it! I'll get revenge for you, I swear it!"
I was about to start looking but then I heard a voice behind me.

"Hey low life want to battle?!"
"Hey you're the guy that did this to my friend's bey right?"
"Nope. I have no idea who did that to your friends bey, but I can do a lot worse."
I should have known it wasn't him. The description Alan gave didn't really fit but, calling me a low life really ticked me off. I wasn't about to let someone who destroys peoples' beys push me around.
"Get ready I'm going to give you a taste of your own medicine!"
"Ethan be careful. He's looks really tough!"
"Relax Alan I got this." Even though I knew not to make conclusions ahead of time.
"3, 2, 1, LET IT RIP!"
When our beys collided in mid-air I heard a lion's roar an then an eagle screech. It was weird because no bey I ever battled had ever made those noises. Sadly the next thing I knew Pisces was on the floor not spinning at all. I had lost. When I looked up the guy I had just battled was gone. I was shocked and confused but I knew that I had to train harder in order to beat him. I wouldn't stop until he was defeated.

Part 2

"I can't believe it. How is that possible. Nothing even happened!"
I didn't know what had happened but I wasn't happy at all.
"Relax man it's okay."
"Okay? OKAY?! How is this okay?! Your bey was destroyed and I lost in less than a second. You think everything is going to be OKAY?!"
I was ticked off. More than I ever have been in my life. After I yelled at Alan he slapped sense back into my head.
"Ow, thanks ,but ow."
"Sorry but you really needed it. As I was saying relax, we will find a way to stop him and the other guy."
That made me confident again. Alan always knew what to say to make you feel better.
"Alan you're right. Sorry I snapped at you."
"It's okay. By the way I would check your bey if I were you."
Now I was confused but looked at my bey anyway.
"AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! What the heck happened?!"
My bey was totally trashed. There was a big gash in the middle. I had no idea what had happened but now I was ticked off again.
"Wait what's this?"
Alan squatted on the floor to pick something up.
"It's a card. What's so interesting about it?"
"It has that guy's name, bey, and the association he works for on it."
"Give me that. His name is Max Daun, his bey is Hyper Griffin 100WMF, and the association is -"
"Is?"
"Is blurred out."
We didn't know who this guy really was or where the other guy was but all I did was make a vow. I was going to get revenge on both of these unforgivable guys for Alan and me. Clutching my bey I walked towards the nearest bey shop to repair my Pisces. I would never forgive this Max Daun guy, ever.

More will be coming and I will be accepting character requests.
Name: Max Daun
bey: Hyper griffin 100WMF
wide metal flat. griffin is half green, half purple and the green side is leone and the purple side is eagle.
bio:he is aloof and easy distracted but very unforgiving. he is 13
oh yeah his move (is a dark move okay?) it is griffin destruction slash
by the way great story
Thanks. He'll be in part one.
...I really don't understand the story....maybe you should start using correct grammar? I have no idea when someone is talking or not...
Sorry I'll see what I can do.
Alright, just updated part one and fixed both parts.
Name:Tyler
Bey:Meteo ldrago H145 WD
Bio: has a big adittude and is very hard to co-op with
Side:good
Nickname:ty
Very skinny Age:10