BeyWiki Or WBO?

Poll: BeyWiki Or WBO

BeyWiki
30.00%
WBO
70.00%
Total: 100% 10 vote(s)
Ummmm? What's your question? We're part of both.
What? :pwn:
which one do you prefer
thats the question
the question is if youlike BeyWiki or WBO the piont is some stuff on BeyWiki people I know dont like Chocked_2
They're the same website. Beywiki is a part of the WBO. :pwn:
(Dec. 07, 2008  3:11 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: They're the same website. Beywiki is a part of the WBO. :pwn:
beybrad where are the articles
On the Wiki, look on the top right for articles.
(Dec. 07, 2008  7:41 AM)japbeyblader Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2008  3:11 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: They're the same website. Beywiki is a part of the WBO. :pwn:
beybrad where are the articles

have you tried clicking the big button at the top that says "Beywiki"
(Dec. 07, 2008  8:09 AM)utsavkotrial Wrote: idiot hes saying which sounds better

how did you get that from this:

(Dec. 07, 2008  3:04 AM)KidTala Wrote: which one do you prefer
thats the question
the question is if youlike BeyWiki or WBO the piont is some stuff on BeyWiki people I know dont like Chocked_2
(Dec. 07, 2008  8:09 AM)utsavkotrial Wrote: idiot hes saying which sounds better

No he didn't.

Read better please Smile
He wasnt saying wich one sounds better,-.-
i'd love to lock this but i seriously want to know what this thread is about first
(Dec. 07, 2008  10:39 AM)draciel09 Wrote: lol

Please avoid making posts like these. This isn't a chatroom.
Admins,
[Image: stupid_post_bear.jpg]

But really, I think he was trying to ask which one sounded better or something... or maybe he thinks they're different websites?...
Hes trying to ask which 1 ppl like more/prefer because there are some ppl he knows that dnt like WBO, I thought that much was obvious...
(Dec. 07, 2008  2:11 PM)The Shredder Wrote: Hes trying to ask which 1 ppl like more/prefer because there are some ppl he knows that dnt like WBO, I thought that much was obvious...

THEY ARE THE SAME WEBSITE.
I know they're the same thing!!! Im just trying to make the point to clarify to every1 wat he was askin, eventhough he was wrong bout it all, because yes, as most of us know, beywiki is part of and a sideproject from WBO, Im not the 1 that doesnt understand that
I think that this thread should be locked.
(Dec. 07, 2008  2:36 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: I think that this thread should be locked.

I think that the thread author should explain what he's posting about and stop wasting peoples' time. =S
(Dec. 07, 2008  2:36 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: I think that this thread should be locked.

I agree
(Dec. 07, 2008  2:44 PM)Pikachao Wrote:

I think that the thread author should explain what he's posting about and stop wasting peoples' time. =S

I also agree
Asking whether or not WBO is better than Beywiki is stupid. Beywiki was WBO's base, and WBO is a world organization. This poll is asking whether you like the original or the upgrade, essentially.

So this poll is really stupid, since it's not like Beywiki no longer exists--the Wiki is still there, and the WBO forum has replaced Beywiki's forum, along with adding new features.
I can't see KidTala posting back anytime soon lol. I ditto what Grey says. WBO sounds better than BeyWiki. It sounds more hip and happening Dawg XD. Seriously, WBO has a better ring to and sounds more like a community in my mind.
(Dec. 07, 2008  6:54 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: I can't see KidTala posting back anytime soon lol. I ditto what Grey says. WBO sounds better than BeyWiki. It sounds more hip and happening Dawg XD. Seriously, WBO has a better ring to and sounds more like a community in my mind.

...except he's not asking about the name, he's asking about which site is better

despite them being the same site