BeyWheelz Episode Discussions & Downloads (Season 1 Complete)

Me too. They've started introducing new Beywheelz already, based on Wolf, Rex and Pisces, but whether or not these play a role in the anime has yet to be seen.
(Dec. 21, 2012  10:20 PM)SouPudeliK Wrote: Well, you can't put a children's show on hiatus with a cliffhanger like that.

Did you never watch Xiaolin Showdown? They did that a million times, and it worked in terms of suspense.
(Dec. 22, 2012  1:41 PM)~Mana~ Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2012  10:20 PM)SouPudeliK Wrote: Well, you can't put a children's show on hiatus with a cliffhanger like that.

Did you never watch Xiaolin Showdown? They did that a million times, and it worked in terms of suspense.

I do not think Beywheelz gets taken just as serious as Xiaolin Showdown.
Yes, I know there are shows like that but Beywheelz was supposed to be something like a 'filler'.
^^I have good news for you, a second season has been confirmed to run with the Zero G line. Smile
(Dec. 28, 2012  7:42 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: ^^I have good news for you, a second season has been confirmed to run with the Zero G line. Smile

You have got the good news a bit late!
it has been already announced here in another thread! Tongue_out_wink
It was also noted here an entire year ago, after it was seen that voice actors were being hired for a second season of BeyWheelz.
We actually saw it before that, I think, when a press release before the first season mentioned two seasons of BeyWheelz, not just one.
The show is alright, but the actual toys kinda suck. Like there really is no point to them.
Japanese BeyWheelz OP theme with Italian dub: (Let the Games Begin)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJB59Zk56Lc

Japanese BeyWheelz ED theme with Italian dub: (A Better Place)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJLyI75F6vc
(Aug. 02, 2012  1:26 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2012  1:03 AM)Kai8000 Wrote: Well, BeyWheelz is kind of like a sub-series. Like the XTS tops.

And we do not pay attention to XTS. At least not enough to allow them threads for each episode, in comparison ...
I know. It just seemed like something reasonable, and at least sensible, to say.
(Jan. 09, 2013  2:48 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Japanese BeyWheelz OP theme with Italian dub: (Let the Games Begin)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJB59Zk56Lc

Japanese BeyWheelz ED theme with Italian dub: (A Better Place)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJLyI75F6vc

They reused the Metal Masters themes? It really doesn't suit BeyWheelz...

However, I can't deny I prefer the Japanese sequence of scenes over the dubbed ones.
OMG! The Italian version of BeyWheelz has scenes not present in the English dub. Not to mention the prologue is around 20 seconds longer.
(Jan. 09, 2013  5:48 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: OMG! The Italian version of BeyWheelz has scenes not present in the English dub. Not to mention the prologue is around 20 seconds longer.

They also have an awesome ending theme.
(Jan. 09, 2013  5:48 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: OMG! The Italian version of BeyWheelz has scenes not present in the English dub. Not to mention the prologue is around 20 seconds longer.

So Nelvana even did cuts to the series they commissioned, hah ? Are they going back to Bakuten Shoot Beyblade habits ...
The reason why they cut scenes out is because the actual original episode of Beywheelz on its own is longer than the english dub by around a minute or so. just the episodes of Metal Fight Beyblade by themselves are just 20:05.
Nothing was cut in the english dub from any episode except for ones where there was no prologue (due to them even adding recaps too) and or the first episode of Explosion and 4D when there were no opening themes.
As long as the English dub episodes themselves don't go over 20ish minutes, than there will be no cuts.
I was pretty shocked to find this. I didn't think the dubs would cut something that was only made for them. Hah, being a Beywheelz fan means collecting pieces from all countries. Design arts and last names for characters from France, scenes from Italy...

The only question I wonder is whether or not the actual song 'A Better Place' will ever be released anywhere.
The Italian version of episode 2 has no prologue at all.

OP > recap (without narration) around 1 minute 10 seconds > Episode Title Card > Episode > ED

If Beywheelz is airing outside of Nelvana territories, then that's good news. It might get brought to Korean, Chinese, then Japanese territories as well. I foresee China/Taiwan airing the original version (altered in some way like the italian one) next. Japan will probably be the last to get it.
Italy is outside of Nelvana territories ? They have always dubbed whatever Nelvana had.

Also, no, I strongly doubt that BeyWheelz will ever officially reach Japan.
Italy has always used the original masters for their Beyblade dub, even for Bakuten Shoot Beyblade. Every Nelvana dub uses Nelvana masters. Italy is not a part of it. If you watch the Italian BeyWheelz ED credits, Nelvana isn't listed at all.

Even if it doesn't air in Japan, it will air in China/Taiwan.

Taiwan has aired the original version of Bakugan Mechtanium Surge first, and Japan hasn't even aired it yet. They've been airing it since August 11, 2011. So we may get to see another version of the original BeyWheelz like Chinese or Korean.
That is absolutely great news indeed. If that were to happen, then chances arise that we get the full opening and ending with their original audio as well. At least so I'd assume, because as far as I know Asian TV is not as obsessed with cutting and translating and changing everything.

I'll keep on hoping here.
A friend of mine is translating the Japanese cast credits that's squeezed in with the Italian credits.

So far...
シヨウ・テンマ Sho Tenma
声 - 石川界人 Seiyuu - Kaito Ishikawa

レオン・フイアス Leon Fierce
声 - 篠原拓夢 Seiyuu - Takumu Shinohara

ジン・リュー Jin Ryu
声 - 前野智昭 Seiyuu - Tomoaki Maeno

コービー・ホーン Covey Horn
声 - 大林洋平 Seiyuu - Youhei Oobayashi

マルシエ・オウイス Marche Ovis
声 - 相田さやか Seiyuu - Sayaka Aida

ニコル・スピアーズ Nicole Spears
声 - 明坂聡美 Seiyuu - Satomi Akesaka

ライアン・グラッドストーン Ryan Gladstone
声 - 斎賀みつき Seiyuu - Mitsuki Saiga

マシュー・ケンドリック Matthew Kendrick
声 - 佐々木望 Seiyuu - Nozomu Sasaki

ルーシー・マクレーン Lucy McClain
声 - 庄司宇芽香 Seiyuu - Umeka Shouji

オーデイン Odin
声 - 土田大 Seiyuu - Hiroshi Tsuchida

ケン Ken
声 - 大室佳奈 Seiyuu - Kana Oomuro

ジヨージ George
声 - 知桐京子 Seiyuu - Kyouko Chikiri

DJ DJ
声 - 四宮豪 Seiyuu - Go Shinomiya

リングアナ Ring Announcer
声 - レニー ハート Seiyuu - Lenne Hardt

ナレーシヨー Narration
声 - 速水奨 Seiyuu - Sho Hayami

グレン Glen
声 - Seiyuu -

ダビド David
声 - 保志総一朗 Seiyuu - Souichiro Hoshi

ジガンテ Gigante
声 - 堂坂晃三 Seiyuu - Kouzou Douzaka

ステイング Sting
声 - 堀井茶渡 Seiyuu: Chado Horii

トム Tom
声 - 寺崎裕香 Seiyuu: Yuka Terasaki
Yeah, I kind of doubt they'd go to the efforts of recording a Japanese dub if this isn't going to air in Japan. Yu-Gi-Oh! Capsule Monsters has no Japanese dub, and conversely didn't air in Japan. That said, Dragon Ball Kai is getting additional episodes planned just for the international markets, but has to have a Japanese dub produced as some international markets (France, and Portugal off the top of my head) air the Japanese version subtitled. Of course they also need a version to base other dubs off of too. However, I don't think that would apply for Beywheelz given the existence of the English version.
I am so confused. I'm kind of afraid of hoping for it airing in Japan, but this all sounds extremely good.

I was already confused as to why they animated a full opening and ending and even recorded a song for one that was not going to be released... It seemed like a lot of useless effort for a commission work.

But if there is already VAs set, that sounds like it has actually been recorded, instead of just giving the English version a script to go by.

Though Beywheelz is already out so long, so IF it was to air in Japan, then why hasn't it already? Making sense of Beywheelz things is the worst puzzle game.
You guys don't realize that the italian version uses the original Japanese OP and ED credits video and uses the Japanese masters. Also, a Japanese dub was recorded first, and Nelvana dubbed it. There was a 35 second cut scene in the first episode as shown in the italian version.