BeyWheelz Anime Side Series

That character is so blurred out that making your comparison now is a bit off, lol.
Lmao Jrx! Good job pointing that out, it made my day.

I would also like to point out that the main guy (don't know his name yet) looks a whole lot like Zero Kurogane, I wonder if Nelvana took ideas from 4D and the Zero-G anime and added them into the BeyWheelz storyline.
Unless they are making a story about of blader's daily life, I can't imagine a coerent story involving bey battles in 13 episodes... This is what I can say.
What, "Japan" ? This is all Nelvana's idea, and they probably influenced the designs and characters a lot.
Lol, I wonder what they will say instead of bladers....

Wheelers XD
And then someone gets ran over like a truck.
(Mar. 19, 2012  2:05 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: And then someone gets ran over like a truck.

Someone is still mad all over the place, about Hasbro. XD

Yeah, this is going to turn out worse than new-day Teen Titans.
If this show somehow turns out no worse than the average Beyblade y'all gonna be eating some juicy crow.

I suggest consulting this guy:

[Image: nMqD8.png]
Beybattle = BeyRace?
(Mar. 19, 2012  3:05 AM)kbuno50 Wrote: Beybattle = BeyRace?

Epic edit: Battle Royale = Daytona 500 XD XD Xd
BeyWheelz is no race, it is just random rolling around ...
(Mar. 19, 2012  1:13 AM)Kai-V Wrote: What, "Japan" ? This is all Nelvana's idea, and they probably influenced the designs and characters a lot.
Ok, let me rephrase that.

Aye Hasbro...

[Image: facepalm.jpg]
This can't be right. It's saying they'll be recording Beywheelz until 2013...

Thing has 13 episodes...
Well, Beyblade Zero-G will have a few twelve-minutes episodes as well, so perhaps there are going to be two "seasons" of thirteen episodes for BeyWheelz ... ?
I would imagine those involved would want to see the performance of the first cycle of episodes before signing off on another batch.

Has it been confirmed that Zero-G will still be in a shared timeslot with B-Daman?
So it's premiering this coming week? Wtf?

It's ending March of next year and the series only has 13 episodes do maybe after the premier, they will show off 1 new episode each month and the final episode will be next March making a total of 13 episodes being televised.
That's a recording schedule, not a broadcast one. It means Beywheelz has recently just began English voice recording, which isn't a surprise since they were just in the casting phase a month or so ago.
(Mar. 24, 2012  1:16 PM)To Wrote: Has it been confirmed that Zero-G will still be in a shared timeslot with B-Daman?

Yes, it is confirmed.
Why did it have to share timeslot.Just use Bleach timeslot because it has been paused.Come on Takaratomy and Tv Tokyo.
Beyblade's ratings have improved considerably, but there's no way Takara Tomy springs for a prime time TV slot for it. The only direct "Have I got a toy to sell you!" series on prime time on TV Tokyo is Inazuma Eleven and LBX, shows that do pretty well in the ratings.
Two seasons of Beywheelz... life gets worse...

Oh well, When B-Daman ends in September, we can finally get rid of BeyWheelz.
Well, now the new BakuTech! Bakugan anime is getting the same timeslot treatment as well. it's sharing a timeslot with Transformers Prime. As for the BeyWheelz thing, i'm sure it'll air in Japan after it airs in US/Canada.
Huh? I thought Prime was going to replace Card Fight Vanguard (it's moving to a different slot), and that Baku-Tech would premiere in the block where Duel Masters, and Hyper Yo-Yo air in. Is that not the case? It's a really terrible idea to edit a Transformers Prime episode into half length... Like really, really horrible. The show's pacing would be broken if they split 1 episode into 2 as well. Jeeze Takara Tomy treats Transformers pretty janky.