BeyUK.net closure

Some of you may not be aware, but BeyUK.net has closed down and is no longer present on the Internet apart from our domain name. This has come about because of a mixture of reasons with one of them being that I do not have very much spare time to keep updating BeyUK.net. I spend most of my day working extremely long hours on University work, so as you can imagine, my personal activities have suffered somewhat.

I have agreed for BeyUK.net to be redirected here up until the domain expires. As for the future of BeyUK.net, I don't know. I may bring it back once I'm working and can afford domain and hosting as I currently already pay for a few domains and hosting for my Graphic Design work.

Anyway, I need to thank the Bey Community for keeping BeyUK around as long as it has been, without you the site would have been nothing. I'll be floating around every once in a while, so see you around the forums.

Till next time!
Good work over the past 6/7 years, Espio. I loved visiting BeyUK, had it as one of my starting tabs (Yep, I added it in 2010 and never removed it...just couldn't bring myself to do it :L) Smile

Good luck with your University work Smile
Thank you for the kind words, they are appreciated. I'm sad to see it having come to this though to be honest.

(Feb. 29, 2012  9:06 PM)Manaphy12342 Wrote: Good work over the past 6/7 years, Espio. I loved visiting BeyUK, had it as one of my starting tabs (Yep, I added it in 2010 and never removed it...just couldn't bring myself to do it :L) Smile

Good luck with your University work Smile