BeyPointer

I know BeyPointers are old, but some people still want them. It's near mint (received two days ago) and it does not work. It didn't work straight out of the box. THIS IS FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT IT JUST FOR LOOKS. FOR LOOKS. Is $13 bad? We can negotiate the price. I would prefer shipping to the United States, but I can try shipping to other countries.

Price: $13 USD Free Shipping
Paypal Only
Yeah because everyone wants a default Betpointer.
(Feb. 05, 2011  2:44 AM)Nano Wrote: Yeah because everyone wants a default Betpointer.

Sorry, I just really need to sell, it, I have absolutely no use for it.
im interested in it but can i have it for a lower price if it doesn't work.
No offense, but I'm staring to think that you don't know how to turn it on. Hold "A" and "B"
(Feb. 05, 2011  3:18 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: No offense, but I'm staring to think that you don't know how to turn it on. Hold "A" and "B"
Haha, nice! (high five)

Anyway, i think that $13 is actually a reasonable price unless as most are sold for over $25.
(Feb. 05, 2011  3:18 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: No offense, but I'm staring to think that you don't know how to turn it on. Hold "A" and "B"

Trust me, I tried. I changed the battery, repeatedly pressed the buttons, and nothing works.
don't the instructions have a address to send it to in case it's broken? im still interested, i want a bey pointer to look cool and have bragging rights, wasn't probably going to get any points.
(Feb. 05, 2011  3:15 AM)pikabattler Wrote: im interested in it but can i have it for a lower price if it doesn't work.

If it works, it costs around $25... And most people only use it for it's looks. But, if you're the only offer, I'll think about it...
(Feb. 04, 2011  10:26 PM)RinAK212 Wrote: I know BeyPointers are old, but some people still want them. It's near mint (received two days ago) and it does not work. It didn't work straight out of the box. THIS IS FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT IT JUST FOR LOOKS. FOR LOOKS. Is $13 bad? We can negotiate the price. I would prefer shipping to the United States, but I can try shipping to other countries.

Price: $13
(Feb. 05, 2011  3:30 AM)pikabattler Wrote: don't the instructions have a address to send it to in case it's broken? im still interested, i want a bey pointer to look cool and have bragging rights, wasn't probably going to get any points.

Yeah, but I got it with a BB-01 set, and I want everything else. And the seller barely replies to my messages, so yeah.
Hey, i want to buy it. but cheaper please? I could get BB-01 which is the pegasis Starter set for 15 USD. Pm me for my details
(Feb. 05, 2011  5:50 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Hey, i want to buy it. but cheaper please? I could get BB-01 which is the pegasis Starter set for 15 USD. Pm me for my details

Everywhere I saw the BB-01 set it was $23 or higher.
(Feb. 05, 2011  4:17 PM)RinAK212 Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2011  5:50 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Hey, i want to buy it. but cheaper please? I could get BB-01 which is the pegasis Starter set for 15 USD. Pm me for my details

Everywhere I saw the BB-01 set it was $23 or higher.

Dimsum2u sells it for 9.99 GBP shipped.
Oh, but what price are you willing to pay for it?
(Feb. 05, 2011  3:30 AM)pikabattler Wrote: don't the instructions have a address to send it to in case it's broken? im still interested, i want a bey pointer to look cool and have bragging rights, wasn't probably going to get any points.

Do you still want it? If so, pm me for the price you're willing to pay and we'll negotiate.
received and replied, im still interested in this, but it may require a long hold to gain the appropriate money.
pm me with pictures. if it looks good enough i will buy it. i just want one that i can hook on to my launcher grip. i have the digital launcher so i dont need a functional one
(Feb. 05, 2011  3:30 AM)pikabattler Wrote: i want a bey pointer to look cool and have bragging rights, wasn't probably going to get any points.

true, i mean no one else has one ( well not much ppl)
Ehhh, mods, just close this thread.