BeyLogger Custom Inserts (CLOSED FOR NOW)

CHARACTER TEMPLATE INSERTS:
After a lot of hard work, I've made 3 versions for each character insert! If you're interested, PM me so I can add your name and such. I also take custom requests! PM for that as well; don't forget to add your email! Your support is appreciative. (PENDING REQUESTS ARE BELOW) Thank you! ~

Example:

[Image: beybladeburstbriskyinsert.png]

(I've provided pictures of a example of my insert(s) printed out on a Beylogger!) ALSO: Once you've received your inserts, print them out on THIN GLOSSY PAPER. The results are shown below.

[Image: DSC_1687.JPG]

[Image: DSC_1688.JPG]

[Image: DSC_1691.JPG]

[Image: DSC_1692.JPG]

[Image: DSC_1695.JPG]

Valt & Valkyrie:

Rantaro & Ragnaruk:

Shu & Spriggan:

Kensuke & Kerbeus:

Daina & Deathscyther:

Wakiya & Wyvern:

I made one for myself and @[Hato]!

[Image: briskbeyloggerinsert.png]

[Image: hatoinsert.png]

PENDING REQUESTS:
(Please be patient! I'll try to get many done as possible! Thanks!)

- Hato
- jonahblader13 (on hold)
- BeyCrafter
- EnderBlader
- Granken HD
- JupiterGT
- BeybladeFanOff

FINISHED REQUESTS

@[MJ99TCGGaming]:

@[top beyblader10]:
I'm pretty sure this could go in the beylogger template thread
Make some badass character designs from the anime Brisky!

Smile
(Jun. 08, 2016  3:38 AM)Joshil100 Wrote: Make some badass character designs from the anime Brisky!

Smile

I should! Inserts just based on the characters! >:3 Great idea, Joshil. :33
(Jun. 08, 2016  3:53 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2016  3:38 AM)Joshil100 Wrote: Make some badass character designs from the anime Brisky!

Smile

I should that! Inserts just based on the characters! >:3 Great idea, Joshil. :33

Can't wait to use them!
(Jun. 08, 2016  4:52 AM)Joshil100 Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2016  3:53 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote:

Smile

I should that! Inserts just based on the characters! >:3 Great idea, Joshil. :33

Can't wait to use them!

I'll send you the PDF file(s) once they're all done! Grin
(Jun. 08, 2016  5:07 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2016  4:52 AM)Joshil100 Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2016  3:53 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: I should that! Inserts just based on the characters! >:3 Great idea, Joshil. :33

Can't wait to use them!

Sweet thanks!
Dude
Can you make one for me also?
It should be of phoniex and which app r you using gimp photoshop?
Wow those look really awesome. I would like one as well if you don't mind. Or just one with no name too would be fine.
Those look AMAZING! Could you make one for me? With Xcalibur or Deathscyther if you could.
Those look really great! I might request one too, I'm gonna think about this for a moment.
(Jun. 08, 2016  6:36 AM)Joshil100 Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2016  5:07 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2016  4:52 AM)Joshil100 Wrote: Can't wait to use them!

Sweet thanks!

Just send me your email by PM! ~

(Jun. 08, 2016  6:48 AM)Xstarhero Wrote: Dude
Can you make one for me also?
It should be of phoniex and which app r you using gimp photoshop?

Of course! Just PM me what you want/need.
And I use Photoshop CC. If I need to do anything drawing-based, I'll use Paint Tool Sai to throw in something there.

(Jun. 08, 2016  8:38 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Wow those look really awesome. I would like one as well if you don't mind. Or just one with no name too would be fine.

Thank you! And that's perfectly ok! I just need more specific details. What color, name, etc. PM me instead.

Thanks again. c:

(Jun. 08, 2016  1:54 PM)jonahblader13 Wrote: Those look AMAZING! Could you make one for me? With Xcalibur or Deathscyther if you could.

Thank you! c': And yes of course. I can do either or both. Please let me know via PM. (also more details as well.)

Thank you again.

(Jun. 08, 2016  2:36 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Those look really great! I might request one too, I'm gonna think about this for a moment.

Thank you!
And of course. Please do take your time.
GUYS, IF YOU DONT HAVE ONE... GET ONE SHE MADE ME one AND THEIR AWESOME
Hey guys! I've updated my post with a BUNCH of awesome character inserts. If you're interested, PM me. As for pending requests, they'll be done soon. Thanks for reading!
The character inserts look great, Brisk! Great work Smile
(Jun. 12, 2016  5:27 PM)Hato Wrote: The character inserts look great, Brisk! Great work Smile

Thank you Hato :'D
Excellent job on the character inserts Brisky! Well done!
They look so cool!
Can I request one with an old gen character?
(Jun. 12, 2016  5:59 PM)Joshil100 Wrote: Excellent job on the character inserts Brisky! Well done!

Thank you! Smile

(Jun. 12, 2016  6:20 PM)Daman Wrote: They look so cool!

Thanks! Joyful_3 And yes, of course! PM me please.
(Jun. 12, 2016  7:23 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2016  5:59 PM)Joshil100 Wrote: Excellent job on the character inserts Brisky! Well done!

Thank you! Smile

(Jun. 12, 2016  6:20 PM)Daman Wrote: They look so cool!

Thanks! Joyful_3 And yes, of course! PM me please.

Cool, that's great!
XD
These look amazing Brisky! I might have to put in a request Wink
(Jun. 19, 2016  5:47 PM)Classik Wrote: These look amazing Brisky! I might have to put in a request Wink

Why, thank you! I know you've always been fond of my work. xD And of course, once you're ready, shoot me a PM!
Can you make one for me Brisky?
(Jul. 15, 2016  11:48 PM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote: Can you make one for me Brisky?
Yes of course! Just PM me and I'll add you to my pending list. Please note that it'll take a while. Thanks. c: