BeyLauncher

BeyLauncher article.

Still need to add a few photos, but it is basically complete. I think I covered everything. Let me know what you think!
Wouldn't the "makeshift solution" defeat the purpose of the idea of what they tell you to do with the beylauncher in the "launcher lesson" on the beybladechannel?
(Jan. 25, 2010  7:12 AM)HEARTof4Lion Wrote: Wouldn't the "makeshift solution" defeat the purpose of the idea of what they tell you to do with the beylauncher in the "launcher lesson" on the beybladechannel?

What does it tell you to do? Let go of the handle? You still do so if you use the elastic solution, it just does not retract as violently.
Great article. But how about putting some information about the new suspender into the article?
Yeah, needs more pics as examples. I think the Suspension should have its own place within this article, with searching "BeyLauncher Suspension" leading to it.
what do the Suspension do anyway i forgot is it like grip or is it like to give a extra boost
(Jan. 25, 2010  3:49 PM)Ashari Wrote: what do the Suspension do anyway i forgot is it like grip or is it like to give a extra boost
Use the Search feature. BB-58.
(Jan. 25, 2010  2:49 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Yeah, needs more pics as examples. I think the Suspension should have its own place within this article, with searching "BeyLauncher Suspension" leading to it.

Yeah, it should. Anybody who has it, feel free to add that section.
I think Crimson wrote a review on it somewhere.
Added the BeyLauncher Suspension image to its respective section in the article.
I also took pictures of the BeyLauncher Suspension attached to the BeyLauncher and BeyLauncher L but didn't add into the article because I'm not sure if it's needed.
[Image: 02BeyLauncherSuspension.JPG][Image: 03BeyLauncherSuspension.JPG]
(Size of the images above are halved.)
No, these images would be great for the article. It shows exactly how the Suspension looks on the BeyLaunchers. It will be especially helpful to the people who may not know how to the put the Suspension onto the BeyLauncher.
(May. 08, 2010  2:33 PM)Aqua Wrote: No, these images would be great for the article. It shows exactly how the Suspension looks on the BeyLaunchers. It will be especially helpful to the people who may not know how to the put the Suspension onto the BeyLauncher.

Added the pictures.
However, I don't think the placement of the images look good enough, or is it acceptable?
Thanks so much for the photos. They're great!

Just place the last two photos with the suspension attached to the BeyLaunchers into the gallery, and everything should be fine.
(May. 08, 2010  10:17 PM)Kei Wrote: Thanks so much for the photos. They're great!

Just place the last two photos with the suspension attached to the BeyLaunchers into the gallery, and everything should be fine.

Thank you for your kind words Kei!

As for placing the images in the gallery,I think Aqua did that already, so thanks Aqua!
(Sep. 28, 2010  12:40 PM)tommy96 Wrote: well i think its clear no need for more pics

Says, Ace Detective Tommy96... After months of using his amazing deductive skills.
These are some pictures of some Beylaunchers and Beylauncher Suspensions:

.jpg   Beylauncher.jpg (Size: 8.17 KB / Downloads: 189)

.jpg   Beylauncher L.jpg (Size: 8.21 KB / Downloads: 186)

.jpg   B. Suspension.jpg (Size: 7.53 KB / Downloads: 187)

(Oct. 07, 2010  5:03 AM)Pegasis 105F Wrote: These are some pictures of some Beylaunchers and Beylauncher Suspensions:
... This is ridiculous, are you kidding ?
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...eyLauncher
Those are the pictures that are already in the article.
(Oct. 07, 2010  5:08 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2010  5:03 AM)Pegasis 105F Wrote: These are some pictures of some Beylaunchers and Beylauncher Suspensions:
... This is ridiculous, are you kidding ?
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...eyLauncher
Those are the pictures that are already in the article.
Kai-V i know i copied them, its just for people to see
(Oct. 07, 2010  5:09 AM)Pegasis 105F Wrote: Kai-V i know i copied them, its just for people to see
... The link to this article is right in the first post. This is almost counterproductive. Do you want to post the whole article here too, for those who did not read it ?

Also, nobody was asking for photographs here, this thread is several months old, the lack of picture was obviously fixed.
(Oct. 07, 2010  5:14 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2010  5:09 AM)Pegasis 105F Wrote: Kai-V i know i copied them, its just for people to see
... The link to this article is right in the first post. This is almost counterproductive. Do you want to post the whole article here too, for those who did not read it ?

the link just sends you to the beywiki, not the beylauncher article
So they clicked on Beylauncher link expecting to see the Beylauncher article, they do not see it, and they will just totally ignore the Search field at the top of the main page to enter "Beylauncher" anyway.

Moreover, I just made an edit to my previous post :
Quote:Also, nobody was asking for photographs here, this thread is several months old, the lack of picture was obviously fixed.
(Oct. 07, 2010  5:20 AM)Kai-V Wrote: So they clicked on Beylauncher link expecting to see the Beylauncher article, they do not see it, and they will just totally ignore the Search field at the top of the main page to enter "Beylauncher" anyway.

Moreover, I just made an edit to my previous post :
Quote:Also, nobody was asking for photographs here, this thread is several months old, the lack of picture was obviously fixed.
sorry about that, i was trying to help people
[Article removed.]
Why did you copy and paste the article? :\