BeyDeck Card Break Contest:Create an MFB Dragoon/Dranzer/Driger/Draciel!

This is a contest for the new BeyDeck Card Break game rules that are being designed.

The contest is simple; make an MFB version of Dragoon,Draciel,Driger or Draciel out of existing MFB parts, test it to see if it works, and report your findings! The criteria for the winners are as follows.

1: IT MUST BE TRUE TO THE ORIGINAL BEYS.
-For instance,using a Sharp Bottom on what's supposed to be Dragoon wouldn't work.

2:IT MUST BE A DECENT CUSTOM.
-Try to aim for at least a 70-80% win rate against top-tiers, if not higher.

3:IT CAN'T BE AN OUT OF THE BOX BEY.
-You can't use Storm Pegasis 105RF as a Dragoon Custom. Sorry!

4:TAKE A PHOTO.
-Even with results, it won't matter if we can't see your work!

Some suggestions for making contest winners:

-REMEMBER THE FEATURES OF THE ORIGINALS.
For instance, Dragoons are famous for both Rubber tips AND Left Spin.

-USE RECOLORED PARTS.
Recolors (either official or hand-painted) will add to the overall aesthetic feel of the Bey.

-TRY DESIGNING YOUR OWN CUSTOM FACE!
If you can make an original Face Sticker, then by all means, do so!

Each winner (4 winners,one for each Bey) will have their Bey design used in the story of BeyDeck Card Break and recieve a special deck of BeyDeck cards.

Entries are due by April 4th,2011.
do i have to test it with an attack stadium or any stadium will do? How many entries can i do?
Can I just say I thought about Draciel and this is what I came up with.

Earth Libra GB145 MB

I dont have any tests or images but I thought it may help.
weird, i thought i posted here already... oh well

here is my dranzer combo killer eagle T125FS , reason:
1. killer's two "wings" are allot like the two "wings" found on dranzer beyblades (such as dranzer S and F)
2. eagle is almost the colour of dranzer and is a bird like dranzer
3. FS has mode change from attack to stamina like most dranzer beys.

results:
vs earth bull 145WD killer eagle gets 50-60%, vs earth bull 100WD killer eagle gets 70% (note this was tested by me multiple times, and some other members tested as well and got the same results)

i will post a picture ASAP
Requirement #2 is completely unreasonable because having an aesthetically pleasing design that works well is extremely difficult. On top of that, you'd want it to work like the plastics right? (You said S for Dragoon wouldn't work, so I am to assume you want accurate performance.) Well unfortunately Draciel does the opposite of what its supposed to do, amirite? I'm saying some plastic beys were trash, making your custom have to be trashy also for the purpose of similarity. Therefore a >70%WR against our current top-tiers is near impossible. (Except for me using Lightning LDrago for Dragoon.) :V
(Mar. 06, 2011  10:30 PM)Dan Wrote: Requirement #2 is completely unreasonable because having an aesthetically pleasing design that works well is extremely difficult. On top of that, you'd want it to work like the plastics right? (You said S for Dragoon wouldn't work, so I am to assume you want accurate performance.) Well unfortunately Draciel does the opposite of what its supposed to do, amirite? I'm saying some plastic beys were trash, making your custom have to be trashy also for the purpose of similarity. Therefore a >70%WR against our current top-tiers is near impossible. (Except for me using Lightning LDrago for Dragoon.) :V

yeah i agree, not only that draciel would use rock and be defence (rock looks like draciel ARs), and rock is carp for defence...
and i can get 70% WR with my MFB dranzer combo vs top tier stamina so not only you with lightning ldrago can get 70% :\
Don't worry, most low grip bottom combos can OS top-tier RS-based defence anyway, and Most RF bottom combos can KO Burn Bull AD145WD. It's pretty much a "filler" criterion.
Hmmm.... I might give this a try. But I'll probably do something simple like Draciel. Wait, nvm. I need GB145 for that. Maybe I'll try a Driger combo ^^
(Mar. 06, 2011  10:49 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: Don't worry, most low grip bottom combos can OS top-tier RS-based defence anyway, and Most RF bottom combos can KO Burn Bull AD145WD. It's pretty much a "filler" criterion.

but if you have a low grip combo then it is most likely a stamina combo and you should test stamina vs stamina

and as dragoon would be attack you should test it vs attack, since draciel is defence it should be tested vs attack, if it is driger test vs stamina?
it is the way to test
If I had a silver Quetz I could make:
MF grey Quetz (Silver) 100MF
This would be for Driger S.

Or:
Evil Leone (clear) 100MF

To bad I don't have the parts.
This thread isn't for fantasizing, it is for posting your submissions..
(Mar. 06, 2011  11:17 PM)Nano Wrote: If I had a silver Quetz I could make:
MF grey Quetz (Silver) 100MF
This would be for Driger S.

Or:
Evil Leone (clear) 100MF

To bad I don't have the parts.

i think thermal would be better then evil ( thermal has more stamina then evil so more drigery <- not a real word)

so thermal libra (the white one from a hasbro double pack, with a leon face) ___ FS/MF (now if there was a metal FS)

but of course that was my opinion <- offtopic and i will stop talking now
That does sound more Drigery to me. Maybe I can save some money to buy those parts. If not you can use that combo. I don't care if you use it anyways.
(Mar. 06, 2011  11:33 PM)Nano Wrote: That does sound more Drigery to me. Maybe I can save some money to buy those parts. If not you can use that combo. I don't care if you use it anyways.

what i mean is driger ARs are known for there awesome stamina and defence, thermal has more stamina and defence then evil/killer
my draciel is:
counter libra gb145 MB
what do u think?
Did anybody see this?

4:TAKE A PHOTO.
-Even with results, it won't matter if we can't see your work!
im tryna make a mfb dragoon bey basalt dragoon/pegasis 145ds the best combo only joking but im gonna paint my pegasis energy ring white and blue
(Mar. 02, 2011  12:10 AM)BlackAce Wrote: Entries are due by April 4th,2011.