| Name = BeyDays Fever
| Date = May 24, 2014
| Host = Thunder Dome
| Number of Participants = 8
| Format = MFB Limited
| Location = Durant Park, Raleigh, NC
}}

__TOC__

Beydays Fever is the North Carolinian tournament in celebration of BeyDays 2014. Instead of using the normal venue, Game Theory, the tournament was held at an outdoor venue not far from Game Theory called Durant Park. Thunder Dome hosted the tournament, since the normal host Dark_Mousy was competing in the BeyDays events at Anime North in Toronto.

==Participants==
*Thunder Dome
*Stormscorpio1
*[)ragon
*BladerLight
*Wombat
*Titan Tite
*KGirl
*TigeroftheWest

==Tournament==
The tournament was performed in Round Robin format, with the three highest scoring players advancing to the finals. Throughout the preliminary round, there were several upsets, with some of the lesser known North Carolina players defeating some of the more prominent, highly ranked players. [)ragon was an exception to this trend, advancing to the finals with a perfect 7-0 record, along with Titan Tite, who had a record of 5-2. Wombat and BladerLight were tied for third with 4-3 records, and played a tiebreaker match to see who would advance. In the tiebreaker Wombat (MF-L Burn Cancer F230CS) defeated BladerLight (MF-H Libra T125RSF) 3-0 and advanced to the finals alongside [)ragon and Titan Tite.

Unlike many North Carolina tournaments, the finals were decided without any tiebreaker matches, though all of the battles were close, ending in 3-2 scores. In the first match Titan Tite (MF-F Burn Aquario B:D) faced Wombat (MF-L Earth Cancer B:D). It was a close match, as both players B:D's had exceptionally long spin times, with Wombat winning the first two battles by OS, Titan Tite winning the second two battles by OS, and Wombat winning the final battle by OS to win the match 3-2. Next, [)ragon (Meteo L-Drago CH120EWD) faced Titan Tite (MF-H Lightning L-Drago CH120R2F). Despite Titan Tite’s Beyblade having a type advantage over [)ragon’s, he was only able to net two KOs, losing the match 2-3. The final match was between [)ragon (Scythe Cancer B:D) and Wombat (Jade Capricorne AD145WD) to determine the winner. Wombat won the first battle by KO, and the second battle by OS. [)ragon then proceeded to win the next three battles with a Self-KO by Wombat and two OSs.

==Final Scores and Winning Combinations==
*'''1st Place – [)ragon (9-0):''' Scythe Cancer B:D, Meteo L-Drago CH120EWD, MF-H Earth Leone 85CS
*'''2nd Place – Wombat (6-4):''' Jade Capricorne AD145WD, MSF Dark Knight Wyvang (Crystal Up) DF105LRF, MF-H Bakushin Leone 90RSF, MF-L Burn Cancer 90MF, MF-H Screw Uranus 85R2F, MF-L Burn Cancer F230CS, MF-L Earth Cancer B:D
*'''3rd Place – Titan Tite (5-4):''' MF-F Earth Cancer B:D, MF-F Burn Aquario B:D, MF-H Lightning L-Drago CH120R2F
*'''4th Place – BladerLight (4-4)'''
*'''5th Place – Stormscorpio1 (2-5)'''
*'''5th Place – TigeroftheWest (2-5)'''
*'''5th Place – Thunder Dome (2-5)'''
*'''5th Place – KGirl (2-5)'''

==Ban List at time of Tournament==
*All Synchroms
*All 4D/Hyperblade Metal Wheels except for Omega and Jade
*Basalt/Twisted
*Hell/Hades (Metal Wheel)
*Gravity
*BD145
*E230
*SA165
*SP230
*RS
*RDF

==Trivia==
*BeyDays Fever marks the first time Titan Tite placed in a WBO sanctioned tournament.
*As of 2015, BeyDays Fever is the smallest BeyDays event hosted in North Carolina.

Thanks to Titan Tite for providing the combos he and [)ragon used in the finals.

Is this more or less the format that we're going for tournament articles? Is this written objectively enough? Does this even go in The BeyWiki Project? Should I provide more detail on the preliminary rounds? Does the trivia count as trivia?
Holy cow, this is amazing. I dunno if I'd consider it objective ("unfazed"), but I kinda don't even care. This makes us sound like for-real anime organization and that's like my initial dream come true.
I like how this is written. I'd definitely like to see this type of draft on bigger tournaments, like GBT.
That is basically perfect, I do not even see the bias in having exceptional B:Ds or anything hah.

If there is nothing more you can think of adding to this article (as many events are really just small and regular - that happens), then this should be good to be published as soon as you capitalise the F of 'fever' in the first trivia point.

Great job, but as I told you, I really expected this from you : I would have been surprised to read any less hah.
I think it could be clearer what "exceptional B:D"'s means, exactly :)
Thanks a lot you guys. I almost feel like an eSports writer for something that isn't even a real eSport, haha.

I'll go ahead and make the small changes needed, but other than that is this ready to be published?
In my opinion yes, this is all good to go.

More as a note to everyone : if the tournament had a logo, of course it should be uploaded on Beyblade Wiki and added to the article.

Oh, and perhaps in a "Reference" section or whatever, there should be a link to the official topic for the event, since we will likely never delete those.
Yeah, I'd get a link to the discussion thread put under a References heading on the article. You can also skip the _TOC_, as a Table of Contents is automatically generated anyway, so it isn't needed. I'd also recommend linking each username to the user's profile here on the WBO. Always a nice thing to have put in place Tongue_out

The Infobox markup is also slightly off from what we're using, but I can help with that. Take a look at the usage markup for "Template:Tournament Infobox" for more of an insight Tongue_out

Otherwise, it looks great to me. Feel free to pop me a message if you need any support getting this put over on the Wiki!
So @[Wombat], this is ready to get published on Beyblade Wiki whenever you have time. As soon as you do, post the link to the article here and I will move this thread to the Approved Drafts sub-forum to clean things up.
(Dec. 15, 2015  1:45 AM)Kai-V Wrote: So @[Wombat], this is ready to get published on Beyblade Wiki whenever you have time. As soon as you do, post the link to the article here and I will move this thread to the Approved Drafts sub-forum to clean things up.

Oh awkward, it's been published for a few days now. Sorry for neglecting to tell you. I posted it originally and then ~Mana~ made some formatting adjustments and minor edits to clean it up.

Here is the link: http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/WBO%3ABeyDays_Fever
All the better then hah. Thank you.