BeyCloud - TAKARA-TOMY's various ways to collect BeyPoints

(Apr. 29, 2017  1:31 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Too bad the application seemingly does not work outside of Japan anymore, unless you use some sort of weird proxy method.

I actually scanned all my codes today no problem. It's also reading my beylogger.
Hm, I think there was an update recently, and a system maintenance on the site. Could all issues have been resolved?
hm tru googleplay the beyblade burst app says that its not avaible in my country but when i normaly google it it says that i can install it.. but seeing my phone isnt compatible idk if i rly can install it or not. so no idea if it works for others or not, nor do i get why my phone isnt compatible with it lol
(Apr. 29, 2017  1:37 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, I think there was an update recently, and a system maintenance on the site. Could all issues have been resolved?

I can't download the latest update, but the last version still works fine.
I'm scanning right now (from outside Japan, obviously) with no issues.

That said, dunno if it matters that I've actually been to Japan and used the app there for official events, etc.
I am not certain if this Twitter user only got this percentage from gathering many Bladers' data or from actually looking at the code of the Rare Bey Get Battle game (as the second picture suggests), but apparently the chance of winning is less than 2% each time hah.
https://twitter.com/vocarevoproj/status/...3831972864
Does clicking faster make a difference?
(May. 02, 2017  5:50 AM)Mage Wrote: Does clicking faster make a difference?

Nope it's just totally luck
How many languages is this in?
(May. 03, 2017  3:28 AM)amidamaru Wrote: How many languages is this in?

Just Japanese, and probably forever. 

Thanks for sharing, Kai-V! It's interesting to see that we finally know the odds... and they are slim as hell. Also laughing at the "BeautifulSoup" part, ha.
I won Amaterios but I don't live in Japan so how can I get this Bey ?
(May. 03, 2017  4:47 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: I won Amaterios but I don't live in Japan so how can I get this Bey ?

Wow, when did you win Amaterios? It hasn't been a prize for many months now, so if you won one, the redemption time of two months has definitely expired.

If you meant Baldur, which is still available, you'll need to contact someone to use their address and act as a middleman for you. As I discovered after never receiving my Baldur, Takara-Tomy doesn't send the prize bey to middleman sevices like Tenso.
(May. 03, 2017  5:01 PM)Angry Face Wrote: Wow, when did you win Amaterios? It hasn't been a prize for many months now, so if you won one, the redemption time of two months has definitely expired.

If you meant Baldur, which is still available, you'll need to contact someone to use their address and act as a middleman for you. As I discovered after never receiving my Baldur, Takara-Tomy doesn't send the prize bey to middleman sevices like Tenso.

Uhhh, I used Tenso to get my Baldur...
(May. 03, 2017  5:27 PM)Mage Wrote: Uhhh, I used Tenso to get my Baldur...

They actually sent it to your Tenso address? What the heck, Takara...
I think it whould be better for a official wbo app with beyblade bey points so it's basically a fusion of wbo and takra tomy burst app

Tbh after I wrote this I may make a blog about this
(Jun. 14, 2017  1:24 AM)Ice_blade13 Wrote: I think it whould be better for a official wbo app with beyblade bey points so it's basically a fusion of wbo and takra tomy burst app

Tbh after I wrote this I may make a blog about this

But what's the point? If you can go on the website via internet/browsers that are already on your phone why waste the time and energy to make an app that is the exact same?
I am at a complete loss as to how to Add anything to the beycloud in order to get points (I get you scan the code but using what)! I have heard that you can use an app on a Japanese 3ds (which I own) but cannot find it anywhere? Nor can I find anything to do with this on Android? I have a bunch or Takara products and would like to add my beypoints but the whole system just seems so weird and bad.
(Jun. 26, 2017  9:08 AM)Shaady Wrote: I am at a complete loss as to how to Add anything to the beycloud in order to get points (I get you scan the code but using what)! I have heard that you can use an app on a Japanese 3ds (which I own) but cannot find it anywhere? Nor can I find anything to do with this on Android? I have a bunch or Takara products and would like to add my beypoints but the whole system just seems so weird and bad.

in the app there shoudl be a qr code scanner i forget hwihc button it is but
(Jun. 26, 2017  9:22 AM)mj9 Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2017  9:08 AM)Shaady Wrote: I am at a complete loss as to how to Add anything to the beycloud in order to get points (I get you scan the code but using what)! I have heard that you can use an app on a Japanese 3ds (which I own) but cannot find it anywhere? Nor can I find anything to do with this on Android? I have a bunch or Takara products and would like to add my beypoints but the whole system just seems so weird and bad.

in the app there shoudl be a qr code scanner i forget hwihc button it is but

What App? I can't find any app other than the terrible Hasbro app. I have tried searching on Android and my Japanese 3ds.
(Jun. 26, 2017  11:19 AM)Shaady Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2017  9:22 AM)mj9 Wrote: in the app there shoudl be a qr code scanner i forget hwihc button it is but

What App? I can't find any app other than the terrible Hasbro app. I have tried searching on Android and my Japanese 3ds.

They may have removhave d it from the store
I got there in the end using my 3ds, it just took a few hours to translate all the Japanese enough to be able to login properly
(Jul. 11, 2015  1:30 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Represent the WBO on BeyCloud!
If you sign up for an account on the BeyCloud, add "WBO" before your username (ex. "WBO Kai-V") to let everyone on the rankings know where you came from! If you username won't fit within the character limit with "WBO" added, post here and someone may be able to help you translate it to Japanese which will contain fewer characters overall.

We have already discussed this system a lot in the main topic for Beyblade Burst, but it will indeed eventually have to be separated into different threads in the regular forums, so here it is.

「Welcome to BEYBLADE」 ...

[Image: BeybladeBurst_BeyCloud_siteindex.jpg]

The word "BeyCloud" actually refers to a whole group of activities related to Beyblade that TAKARA-TOMY uses to keep your head in the Beyblade cloud everyday and in which you can all gain BeyPoints. These points accumulate and when you reach a certain level, you can exchange them for prize Beyblades such as Umaterios Aero Assault. The points then get deduced from your total, of course. However, reaching the proper number of BeyPoints required for a certain prize does not guarantee that you will receive it; it gives you a chance. TAKARA-TOMY will ship the prize to you, most likely at a Japanese address, if you do get picked.

A web application is linked to the BeyCloud; it basically houses all the points, data on how you obtained each set of points, your wins and losses, etc. It was launched this July 10th 2015 on TAKARA-TOMY's official Beyblade website : http://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/

Anybody around the world can create an account on TAKARA-TOMY's website. However, you need to submit a BeyCode before you can truly activate your account, earn real and big amounts of BeyPoints and be eligible to win prize Beyblades, at least if you live in Japan. BeyCodes are written on BeyCode Cards that come inside each Beyblade Burst product (from Japan so far, of course).
Everytime you input a new BeyCode, it adds the parts from that product to your "Garage", which lists all the Beyblade Burst pieces you own and even how many of each you own. That obviously only works with new products, nothing pre-owned unless the BeyCode has never been used.

[Image: BeybladeBurst_app_Garage.jpg]

As on most sites with profiles, you can change the avatar and the background of your profile to those you prefer among those listed by TAKARA-TOMY.

There are several ways to gain BeyPoints, all related to the activities they would like you to be doing almost everyday. The BeyLogger is used for two of these methods and is not required for all of the other ways. Here is the complete list of methods known so far :
  • Winning a WBBA tournament - Your performance at official tournaments in stores will get added to your record, and if you actually place in the top three, in Japan, then you may even receive "Badges" and "Trophies" in your account in the web application.
    [Image: BeybladeBurst_app_Badges.jpg]

[Image: BeybladeBurst_app_Trophies.jpg]

• Shooting Power - not only does the result of the battle count, but you can get BeyPoints depending on your launching power. The BeyLogger records your average shooting power as well as your best launch strength. Once that data is transfered into the application, it also shows you the average of other Bladers.

• BeyCodes - these codes allow your account to really 'come to life', but inputting several also gets you many additional BeyPoints. So, the more Beyblade Burst products you buy, the more points you get if you submit the BeyCodes that come with them.

• BeyQuiz - answering a question correctly gives you 50 points in the 3.2.1 Go Answer! quiz. However, to avoid abuse of this method to get BeyPoints, you can only answer one question per day.

• Random small achievements - creating an account gives you ten points, or at least it did when you signed up on the day of the application's launch.

• Anime/manga - although the methods are unknown at the moment, there will be a way to gain BeyPoints that is related to watching the anime and/or reading the manga.

• Amusement machine - it is strongly hinted that TAKARA-TOMY will introduce a sort of Bey Ta arcade machine inside select stores in Japan where players will be able to battle against a mecanised Beyblade and given that they win, they gain more BeyPoints.

With those BeyPoints, TAKARA-TOMY has created a worldwide ranking system that ranks Bladers in order based on the number of BeyPoints they have accumulated. The rank list will also write where you live :

[Image: Beybladeburst_worldwideranking.jpg]

What the BeyCloud means is that whatever you do in your day, whether you are close to a tournament, whether you even have friends to play with or not, you can participate and earn BeyPoints anyway, and hopefully one day reach the level of BeyPoints required for a prize.

If I forgot anything, just let me know, this is quite complex and I am going by memory hah.

How do I change it to English
(Jun. 28, 2017  4:13 AM)Valt oye Wrote: How do I change it to English

It is in Japanese. There may be some Google app or whatever that automatically translates, but fundamentally you can only use it in Japanese. Hasbro decided not to localise it anywhere else in the world, despite what TAKARA-TOMY's initial ambitions were...
Is this available on android
(Jun. 30, 2017  1:14 AM)amidamaru Wrote: Is this available on android

I think it's Ben remove from western countries