BeyCloud - TAKARA-TOMY's various ways to collect BeyPoints

Guys, can anyone help me? I was trying to connect my BeyLogger to my iPhone 4S, and it didn't connect, I login, connect the BeyLogger in stand by mode, and this happens...

What is this? I wish I could read Japanese... Uncertain

Thanks, guys! Smile
Man, this is probably the fifth time I try helping someone with the same error message, but the truth is that none of the solutions work or not one of them works for everyone. I really encourage you to read a few of the last pages of this topic or the BeyLogger thread, but I am too tired about this error message to repeat everything again, hah ...
(Dec. 09, 2015  4:17 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Man, this is probably the fifth time I try helping someone with the same error message, but the truth is that none of the solutions work or not one of them works for everyone. I really encourage you to read a few of the last pages of this topic or the BeyLogger thread, but I am too tired about this error message to repeat everything again, hah ...

Oh... Sorry about that. Ok, then. I'll read some messages here and there. Try to figure out what happened.

Thanks. Smile

EDIT: So... Reading a page back, and thanks to gankoba, I just plugged the BeyLogger, turned the volume of the headphones on maximum and it worked. Thanks again. Smile
It is really not your fault, I am just exasperated that the application would keep giving this error so often ...
Well, it was definitely a hit-or-miss choice making the BeyLogger use a smartphone's 3.5mm jack socket. The inconsistency with devices would definitely be there as it's not often that the socket would be used for communicating anything other than sound or play/pause/volume commands, and therefore devices may not have been designed with that concept in mind.

The idea to use the BeyLogger on your mobile is extremely cool but, from a technical standpoint, less errors could've been achieved by having a desktop application for Windows and Mac, and using a USB interface instead. You could almost definitely ensure compatibility that way. The BeyLogger is ultimately a learning curve for Takara Tomy though.
There'll be a 1.5x BeyPoint campaign from December 26 till January 11 to celebrate Xcalibur's release. Smile
(Dec. 20, 2015  4:20 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: There'll be a 1.5x BeyPoint campaign from December 26 till January 11 to celebrate Xcalibur's release. Smile

yeah that will be really good . Especially for those who has the Amaterios Power during this Campaign
such if read a 3,000pts QR code instead of getting 3,000pts they will get 9,000 pts
If anyone wants to acquire a boring manga, you get 3000 points on the BeyCloud from the first compilation volume that comes out in a few days in Japan, at least.
I have a big problem with my BeyLogger.. Please help me..
(Jan. 02, 2016  8:45 PM)Gingka7854 Wrote: I have a big problem with my BeyLogger.. Please help me..

What is the problem, @[Gingka7854]?
[Image: 12459619_943298835749183_1852710329_n.jp...4fa5263c64]When I get my KeyLogger for the application, it not recognize and not recognize the time it (I'm French so i us Google Translate for this message)

BeyLogger*
Hm, I cannot really understand what your translated message means, so do not hesitate to send me your question in French by private message, I will answer you as soon as possible.
Look, I have modified my message with a picture

When i press on the buttom on the left, it's say my BeyLogger is connected but next, I have a message in Japanese and I must press the buttom who say "TOP"
(Jan. 02, 2016  8:59 PM)Gingka7854 Wrote: When i press on the buttom on the left, it's say my BeyLogger is connected but next, I have a message in Japanese and I must press the buttom who say "TOP"

The text box says "Beylogger Synchronization/Connection Confirmation" at the top. The button on the left says "Cancel." You want to hit the button on the right.

It seems like it's having a little trouble reading. Make sure the cord is pushed into the earphone jack all the way and turn your volume all the way up.
My BeyLogger work for the moment but i don't know if the next time, my BeyLogger will be again good..
(Jan. 03, 2016  1:48 AM)Gingka7854 Wrote: My BeyLogger work for the moment but i don't know if the next time, my BeyLogger will be again good..

When you first launch the app with your BeyLogger plugged in, that is the pop-up message that is supposed to appear. Your problem was that you were hitting cancel, it seems. Just keep hitting that right box each time you see this message and you should be fine.
Désolé d'écrire en français ici, mais je pense que vous comprendriez mieux tout depuis le début : en gros, quand on met le BeyLogger pour l'appli, il y a le message en japonais que je vous ai montré ci-dessus et je dois appuyer sur le bouton à droite mais le problème, c'est que lorsqu'on appuie sur ce bouton, le BeyLogger doit s'allumer en rouge et vert alors que quand je le met, il continue à clignoter ou alors, ça me déconnecte du compte. J'ai réussi à connecter mon BeyLogger hier mais il fonctionne pas tout le temps. Je voulais savoir si ça vous arrivait à vous aussi ?
(Jan. 03, 2016  3:29 PM)Gingka7854 Wrote: Désolé d'écrire en français ici, mais je pense que vous comprendriez mieux tout depuis le début : en gros, quand on met le BeyLogger pour l'appli, il y a le message en japonais que je vous ai montré ci-dessus et je dois appuyer sur le bouton à droite mais le problème, c'est que lorsqu'on appuie sur ce bouton, le BeyLogger doit s'allumer en rouge et vert alors que quand je le met, il continue à clignoter ou alors, ça me déconnecte du compte. J'ai réussi à connecter mon BeyLogger hier mais il fonctionne pas tout le temps. Je voulais savoir si ça vous arrivait à vous aussi ?

For everybody to understand what he is saying, I'll translate to the best of my abilities: when he connects the beylogger to his device, a message appears in Japanese and when he clicks the button on the right, there is a problem. The problem is when he presses the button, the beylogger doesn't show the the red and green lights, but is instead flickering (presumably them all(?)). He tried it tried it again yesterday and it worked, but it doesn't work all the time. The last sentence is asking if we all have the same problem.

Est-ce que tu as pousser la corde? À les temps, je dois tenir la corde pour la registre. Aussi, as-tu monter le volume completement?
J'ai trouvé une technique un peu débile : vous entrez la prise du BeyLogger dans la prise du téléphone doucement et ça devrait fonctionner.
(Jan. 03, 2016  6:44 PM)Gingka7854 Wrote: J'ai trouvé une technique un peu débile : vous entrez la prise du BeyLogger dans la prise du téléphone doucement et ça devrait fonctionner.

Translation of his message: I found a technique that is a bit ridiculous: you have to put the socket of the beylogger in the phone softly and it should work.

C'est plus ou moins quoi je fais.

Je suis content que la problemé n'est pas trop mal maintenant! Smile

S'il y a plus des questions, tu peux m'envoyer un PM! Smile

It's more or less what I do

I'm happy that the problem isn't too bad now! Smile

If you have any more questions, please send me a PM Smile
Merci pour l'aide ! Et j'avais encore une petite question : sur le Beyblade Wikia, dans la page "Beyblade Burst anime", quelqu'un a ajouté les chaînes de diffusions et j'aimerai savoir si c'était officiel ?
Does anyone know when you can do the game again once you win amaterios?
(Jan. 03, 2016  7:37 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Does anyone know when you can do the game again once you win amaterios?

For me, it took about a week and a half.
(Jan. 03, 2016  7:37 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Does anyone know when you can do the game again once you win amaterios?
I believe it is as soon as they ship it out to the middleman/person who ordered it.
(Jul. 11, 2015  2:46 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: I only have an IPhone 4S... oh well.

EDIT: Wait, it works on it?! WOOO!

It doesn't work on my iPhone 4S for some reason.

(Sep. 16, 2015  4:45 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: To everyone who has two Beyloggers: you should really make two accounts and get the points for shooting and answering the quiz questions if you can make the time every day. I have already gotten enough points to get 3 tries on my second account.
That is all from nothing more than shooting and answering quiz questions

Whoa! how'd you get it to be in English?!?