BeyCloud - TAKARA-TOMY's various ways to collect BeyPoints

I actually got that and when I did it, I had to NOT use caps for the code, regardless of the cap letters on the code, which was stupid!
Did anyone else try to scan the wrong QR code from their packages? lol
Ok I suck at this. Lol. I am now stuck at this screen when I try to sync my beylogger. I have tried checking each box, both boxes, doesn't matter. I still get an error message. And I can't translate it because it won't let me copy and paste it
[Image: 10wtjev.png]
What's your Beylogger doing while that message is happening? What exactly is your steps, from before plugging in the Beylogger or launching the app?
I launch the app. Activate the beylogger, plug it in, hit the ok to sync it and then I get that screen. Beylogger is blinking one green light all the way to the right
(Jul. 30, 2015  1:11 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Did anyone else try to scan the wrong QR code from their packages? lol

I was making a video review and said that little promo paper thing was the code in the video! Later realised the code was at the bottom of the instructions. How embarrassing...

And Zoroaste, I got that too. Just make sure your beylogger is detached from your light launcher. Ensure the connection is secure, as that error means that the device wasn't recognised as a beylogger. If that all fails then pray to Takara-Tomy.
Make sure the Beyblade Burst app has permission to access your microphone.
I got it. It wasn't plugged in all the way because it can't with my phone case on. I have to take my case off. That's a pain. Thanks for your help guys
(Jul. 30, 2015  1:11 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Did anyone else try to scan the wrong QR code from their packages? lol

Me. I tried half a dozen times and right when I gave up I noticed it on the packaging.
http://imgur.com/3ZI1IZ8

I get this error. I allowed the usage of mic. I took off my phone case. It's not attached to the launcher and I'm using a 5C. What's wrong?
Hmmmm.... I never saw that one. I think I saw pretty much every other one. Have you tried copy and pasting the text to Google translate? Probably can't though
(Jul. 30, 2015  10:50 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: http://imgur.com/3ZI1IZ8

I get this error. I allowed the usage of mic. I took off my phone case. It's not attached to the launcher and I'm using a 5C. What's wrong?

Have you tried playing with the volume ?

I doubt it is the issue, but 5C is not written in the following list of accepted devices ... ?
https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/howto
That's probably it. Thanks Kai-V.
https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/blader Created my page. Now all I have to do is wait to get a bey.
This is a dumb question, but I don't know how to scan the code... Can anybody tell me please? Smile
(Aug. 01, 2015  1:41 AM)Hato Wrote: This is a dumb question, but I don't know how to scan the code... Can anybody tell me please? Smile

You need to log in on the phone app, then get the menu on the right side to show up (the white and blue icon on the top right corner in the last picture I posted in this thread), then click on the third option, from memory. It should then get your phone in the camera mode basically, and if you make your phone hover over the QR code of a Beyblade Burst product you have not already scanned, it should automatically recognise it.
Yeah and you have to hold it a fair distance away for it to pick it up. It took me a while to get it at first because I was holding it too close. BBG have a video that shows you how on youtube
Can we get beypoints while battling with 1 beylogger only ????
And how can we change our username??
Yes. You get plenty of points with just one logger. In fact, you can't trade points with another one anyway. Not sure how to change your user name. Try to Google translate the beycloud page and you can probably figure it out
But no Beypoints for battling outside of tournaments in Japan.
Can I get beypoints by battling single in India with a single beylogger.
No, you can't get BeyPoints from battling outside of official WBBA events.
And im sure not many will have/buy beyloggers in India.
We used to have beypointers, but only in a few states .. and just a few bladers owned them
The BeyPointer was way less interesting than this, to be fair
(Aug. 01, 2015  5:16 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: The BeyPointer was way less interesting than this, to be fair

Yes and no, at least you could get Beypoints for playing against your friends. Sure, it made cheating possible, but I was really disappointed when we learned that simple Beyblading did not count, for some reason ...