BeyBlade Character Similarites to other characters from other Franchises

Do you ever wondered what the characters in beyblade look like, because this is what i think the beyblade characters look like:

Tyson: Ash Ketchum off The Pokemon Anime
Kenny (The Chief): Octacon off The Metal Gear series
Kai: Kinda like matt off Digimon
Max: Matt, With TK's (Also off Digimon) Personality
Ray: No Idea...Confused

Do you think this is actually correct or do you think they look like someone else, and do you think the creators actually had any knowledge of what the characters look like?
Its anime same drawing style same character looks
Kai = Sasuke
Daichi = Naruto IMO
Mariah = Sakura (aesthetically)

More to come, LOL
(Sep. 08, 2008  5:06 PM)revertedtozero Wrote: Tyson: Ash Ketchum off The Pokemon Anime

Jesus Christ.

1) OH HEY LOOK THEY BOTH WHERE CAPS AND THEY'RE SHONEN OLOLOLO. No. If you actually paid close attention, Ash and Tyson don't really have much in common. Tyson is overly emotional, while Ash tends to shrug off his losses and as opposed to Tyson, who needs his carp kicked, Ash learns BY HIMSELF that he just needs to train harder.

2) No. Kai and Matt are not alike. They both play the "rival" of the main character in their respective series, but personality wise, Matt is more open and overall nicer than Kai.

3) Just stop. Max and Matt look nothing alike. And as for T.K... I guess you could say their alike, but Max isn't a giant crybaby. Tyson is more like T.K. than any of the other Beyblade characters.
I agree with JP, especially on the whole Tyson thing...
Tyson generally only comes back down to earth when somebody beats him, while Ash is already a down-to-earth guy
No One's talked about kenny's apperance yet, as for the rest, i knew while creating the thread that i may be wrong, and that i've actually haven't really seen all the anime ( Excluding MG, that's a video game) for a really long time, in fact i haven't seen DIGIMON in years, so i'd just assumed from past that they may have similarites.

I'm making no sense aren't i?
Kai is more Gary from Pokemon then Matt from Digimon.

Kenny is like Max(?) from the Ruby-era Pokemon shows.
(Sep. 08, 2008  7:25 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: Kai = Sasuke
Daichi = Naruto IMO
Mariah = Sakura (aesthetically)

More to come, LOL

Mondo (Mon Colle Knights) AND Rintaro (Medabots) = Daichi. Their scars and personalities match. *nod nod*
(Sep. 08, 2008  5:06 PM)revertedtozero Wrote: Do you ever wondered what the characters in beyblade look like, because this is what i think the beyblade characters look like:

Tyson: Ash Ketchum off The Pokemon Anime

Do you think this is actually correct or do you think they look like someone else, and do you think the creators actually had any knowledge of what the characters look like?

wut?

they both have a hat and a jacket, duh
daichi and that kid from mon colle knights
hmm i don't know about that, but mondo from mon colle knights and that kid from the bit-beast special manga are pretty much exactly the same

[Image: mondo.jpg]

[Image: 600x450-2007042000017.jpg]
(Sep. 09, 2008  12:16 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [Image: 600x450-2007042000017.jpg]

what the carp is this
It was a special Beyblade manga focusing on Bit Beasts. There's only two volumes.
Who cares? All the characters in anime designed for children look carp ridiculous.
(Sep. 09, 2008  1:06 AM)Roan Wrote: Who cares? All the characters in anime designed for children look carp ridiculous.

Andrew
Bey Brad Wrote:[Image: 600x450-2007042000017.jpg]

Oh my, Dragoon/Seriyu is so Chibi, I just want to hug him Grin
(Sep. 09, 2008  3:22 AM)Tao Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:[Image: 600x450-2007042000017.jpg]

Oh my, Dragoon/Seriyu is so Chibi, I just want to hug him Grin

You Might not, just in case of Supaburn
Serious

Its obvious you were just looking for an excuse to use that emoticon.
was wondering when someone would notice the new emoticons
(Sep. 09, 2008  6:51 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: was wondering when someone would notice the new emoticons

you mean no one uses them?

E.G like this one :kai:
Lol, never really thought about this before, get back to you with I think of anything.

P.S. Yes, I've shown my face again.

P.S.S. Love the new emoticons.
New Emoticons!? :downswords: Supaburn
Success!

Also, I have never seen much resemblance between any Beyblade character and another franchise's character(s). At least, not physically. Kai is a lot like those really emo clone kids who are present in every anime. I mean, seriously, no 12-year old (or even 14-year old) should be emo, they have no good reason.
(Sep. 09, 2008  11:03 PM)Grey Wrote: I mean, seriously, no 12-year old (or even 14-year old) should be emo, they have no good reason.

Well, Kai shouldn't.
Well, Manga Kai. BAAAW MY DADDY LOVES SPINNING TOPS MORE THAN ME

Anime Kai is slightly more understandable. Slightly.