BeyBlade

Well I haven't played beyblade for like...years lol, So I'm wondering, can somebody fill me in, in some stuff, I just watched Metal Fusion(The one on YTV), and it was awesome lol, so I'm into it again, and umm where do you people play(I'm in Toronto), like do you people just play against friends/relatives? Or is there like tournaments or anything? Because I saw a tournament vid on youtube and it was some weird looking people playing...in a park...so yeah... If this isn't the section to post this, it can be moved. D:

Thank You!~ Grin

Oh and why do YOU like beyblade? I like it because there isn't any racism/stereotyping in it lol, Im muslim, Islam and theres nothing racist in beyblade either, if you don't know what Im talking about nvm lol, but there are some toys that are really racist-ish.
Don't be lazy.... read around and you will quickly learn. You don't need a new topic for this. And there is a lot of people who play in your area try the map...
Well, not really, I basically know NOTHING about beyblades atm, so I thought some help wouldn't hurt.
Thats fine. About almost everyone has been in this same position when they first Joine dthe WBO.
I'm not an expert, so i can't say much about the details but to sum it up, There is a New Series coming ou Beyblade Metal Fusion. In the Beyblade Discussion area, we have threads that Answers Questions, Talk about the New Releases of Beyblade Metal Fusion.
In the Official Event Section we put up Tournaments for people all around that area to come and battle! Right now in toronto, there is an Upcoming Tournament, The Beyblade Revival Cup If you don't have a beyblade, we have draft parts that you can buy at the tournament so you can play!
Any other questions, you can look around and ask on the Ask Questions Thread!
To learn more about Metal Fight Beyblade, read articles on Beywiki.

To know about our tournaments, look at the "Upcoming Events" section. Beypoints are only counted in tournaments.