BeyBall: Possible Beyblade Game?

BeyBall

This thread is for discussion and testing of BeyBall.

You may ask, what is BeyBall? Well, here are the rules (rules may change; testing needed):
RULES
-Both beys will have to try and knock the ball out of the BB-10
-The bey who knocks it out (or touches it last before it goes out) gets 1 point
-First bey to 3 points wins
-If one bey stops spinning,the opposing beyblade wins
-If beyblade #1 knocks beyblade #2 out, beyblade #2 loses 1 point (check important ideas)

Testings

More testing would be appreciated Smile
The Supreme One's testing:
Equipment
-Super Control Stadium ball ONLY. Will start trying our different balls to be used.
-Possible stadiums at the moment: BB-10, Super Control Stadium and Hasbro
IMPORTANT IDEA(S)

Maybe we could use foosballs?
(Jan. 11, 2015  9:09 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Maybe we could use foosballs?

I updated the OP Smile
Seems Interesting,Id like to help do a few tests with a golf ball or bouncy ball
(Jan. 11, 2015  9:15 PM)Tsuna` Wrote: Seems Interesting,Id like to help do a few tests with a golf ball or bouncy ball

Golf ball is too heavy and bouncy ball is too light. I updated the OP Smile
We need more wacky Beyblade games like this like this. good job HB.
(Jan. 11, 2015  9:19 PM)AkioEPC Wrote: We need more wacky side event like this. good job HB.

Thank you @[AkioEPC]! I hope this has a chance of being WBO legal. But I have spoken to Kai-V and she said it might be able to be used at Anime North 2015 ^__^
Question,Do you even have a BeyBall? It would be a great way to test with both,both being different weights and all
(Jan. 11, 2015  9:21 PM)Tsuna` Wrote: Question,Do you even have a BeyBall? It would be a great way to test with both,both being different weights and all

I am ordering one. That's why I am in needs of testings Smile
(Jan. 11, 2015  9:21 PM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2015  9:21 PM)Tsuna` Wrote: Question,Do you even have a BeyBall? It would be a great way to test with both,both being different weights and all

I am ordering one. That's why I am in needs of testings Smile
Ahhhhh,Okay Smile

Why though,theres a bunch more things you could buy
@[Tsuna '] because everybody should have the same ball. I say SCS ball because it's cheap (well, it comes with the stadium) and Beyblade lisenced Smile
It sort of reminds me of Top Plates soccer arena thing.

This screams Battle Strikers game, because controlling to hit the ball would be fun.
(Jan. 11, 2015  9:31 PM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote: @[Tsuna '] because everybody should have the same ball. I say SCS ball because it's cheap (well, it comes with the stadium) and Beyblade lisenced Smile

PM me the one your getting, the $12.99 don't have a ball. The ones that include the ball are around $30 or so.
(Jan. 11, 2015  9:34 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2015  9:31 PM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote: @[Tsuna '] because everybody should have the same ball. I say SCS ball because it's cheap (well, it comes with the stadium) and Beyblade lisenced Smile

PM me the one your getting, the $12.99 don't have a ball. The ones that include the ball are around $30 or so.

That's the one I'm getting; $30 Smile
Hmm...that reminds me of a game I use to play with my Beyblades. I did the sane thing except I used 5 marbles. From my experience, rougher or heavier wheels did the best or fast bottoms do the best too.
@[~Pharmist~] Well thank you for that Smile might help for what combos we use!

IMPORTANT IDEA
In the OP, I mention if a beyblade gets knocked out by the opposing bey, it is a decrease of 1 point for the opponent. What if the beyblade got a 'free kick'? Meaning that the beyblade that got knocked out gets to hit the ball in the stadium alone until it dies?
So getting knocked out would have a bright side?

Anyway, I feel like this shouldn't just be a WBO game but a new concept, for me, it seems like a decent idea for a new series, and I suppose they would use abilities from XTS tops, Kerbecs and Horogiums XTS in particular.
@[JinbeeTheShark] it was just a thought Smile

From what I see, XTS' are too weak to hit a feather Uncertain remember, this is still work in progress Wink
Well, if XTS's gimmick was used along with a more stable beyblade and the blades were not as big when extended, it would be a decent idea in concept, it could also be like Variares way, when the blades are released later.
@[JinbeeTheShark] I guess so, but I am trying to make this for official WBO play Smile
Yeah, obviously there is no series or anyway I could get it to Takara Tomy, but hey, just a thought.

I'm presuming this would be an interesting change and depending on how people react to different changes, it would be able to make the WBO gameplay more popular or people may shun it down.
(Jan. 11, 2015  10:06 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Yeah, obviously there is no series or anyway I could get it to Takara Tomy, but hey, just a thought.

I'm presuming this would be an interesting change and depending on how people react to different changes, it would be able to make the WBO gameplay more popular or people may shun it down.

But XTS aren't available anymore... Uncertain it's just easier with normal Beyblades.

Do you have any suggestions for BeyBall?
(Jan. 11, 2015  10:12 PM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2015  10:06 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Yeah, obviously there is no series or anyway I could get it to Takara Tomy, but hey, just a thought.

But XTS aren't available anymore... Uncertain it's just easier with normal Beyblades.

Do you have any suggestions for BeyBall?

Errr no, I DIDNT say to use XTS, not at all, I said if there was a new series, the Beyblades could be designed that way. Uncertain
Wait, in the OP it says if you get knocked out, your opponent loses a point?

And I can try doing testing with different balls that don't vary by weight, such as golf balls and ping pong balls in BB-10 and Hasbro stadiums.
Golf balls were said to be too heavy.