Bey or not. (Accepting Chars, if it's a good one.)

Poll: Is it good?

Good
77.78%
Bad
22.22%
Total: 100% 9 vote(s)
this is good stuff
PM me when you release a new chapter

PS good luck wiith your novel
Alright. I'm taking a break from the novel till the next chapter for this
Here it is, I know it's short, but I had writers block.
Chapter five
(Starting this chapter, L Drago will be referred to as ‘I’, since L Drago and Tyler have merged their identities, the reason why will be explained next chapter.)
We collided, sparks flying. I moved away from my foe, and went on the curve of the ring, then I went back to Crowny, knocking Crowny back to the edge, and then he circled around me, and soon, a thick focused line of wind was circling around me, then another one, then another one, and soon, there was a vortex of wind surrounding me, trapping me into a single point. I was worried beyond belief. I was going to be reversed since the vortex was going to the right, making me prone to Crowny’s attacks! The powdered Mc Crowns-A-Lot was a tricky boy. But of course, I am the shining dragon in armor, or atleast in this tale I will be, and I yelled “YOU CAN’T BEAT ME WITH TRICKS LIKE THAT! DRAGON EMPEROR! REVEAL YOURSELF!” Then, the massive Dragon appeared, fangs bared, and engulfed me (Well My Bey) once again and I turned the vortex to the left, and it caught on fire, and Crowny was pulled in, taking my place, since somehow, the powder changes the direction of the blade.
“DRAGON EMPEROR! FINISH HIM WITH THE FIERY FLAMES OF HELL!”
A massive explosion happened,
The entire building was destroyed, and the blast took everyone out of the range of the fire that raged afterwards, saving everyone and their clothes.
wow it's a good story when we will gonna have the next chapter