Bey-injuries?

one time i was showing my baby cousin beyblades when i was younder [the mcdonalds ones, i know, lame.]i accidentily once slashed a ripcord into her face, she looked like harry potter O_O
(Jul. 27, 2010  12:02 AM)JoeyTheKid Wrote: one time i was showing my baby cousin beyblades when i was younder [the mcdonalds ones, i know, lame.]i accidentily once slashed a ripcord into her face, she looked like harry potter O_O

XD XD XD XD [Image: lol.gif]
(Jul. 26, 2010  11:41 PM)RockLeon Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2010  11:36 PM)Muslimboi Wrote: thumps up for string launcher hitting your fingers Grin!!!!

my friend got his fingre cut on one of those and rope burn from the string XD

between this and its tendency to break is why i havent bothered to get one

(Jul. 27, 2010  12:02 AM)JoeyTheKid Wrote: one time i was showing my baby cousin beyblades when i was younder [the mcdonalds ones, i know, lame.]i accidentily once slashed a ripcord into her face, she looked like harry potter O_O

I'm telling you guys, RIP CORDS ARE EVIL!!!
Well I have a Dark Bull and everytime I send it into my beystadium against my friend he always gets hit with it. In his arms, "region", etc.
Cut my fingers up pretty bad after launching a Gallzly with a sunfire disk. I had cuts all over my hand and a bunch of minor scratches.
Ive also been nailed in my private areas by a Storm Pegasis the user was using a sliding shoot adding way more power. Couldnt walk very well for like 30 mins because of the pain.
(Jul. 27, 2010  2:35 AM)AbhorEvil Wrote: Cut my fingers up pretty bad after launching a Gallzly with a sunfire disk. I had cuts all over my hand and a bunch of minor scratches.
Ive also been nailed in my private areas by a Storm Pegasis the user was using a sliding shoot adding way more power. Couldnt walk very well for like 30 mins because of the pain.

i had a cousin who had a gallzly with that disk as well. he enjoyed shooting it at me than into the stadium

and yet again, i sympathiize(is that spelled right?) with that incident.
(Jul. 27, 2010  2:35 AM)AbhorEvil Wrote: Ive also been nailed in my private areas by a Storm Pegasis the user was using a sliding shoot adding way more power. Couldnt walk very well for like 30 mins because of the pain.

You're a joke.

Honestly, this whole topic is just full of lies/dumb kids.
I think it should be closed : |
Yea I think most people are just exaggerating what happened which is why it took me two days to think of an actual injury I actually received from a Beyblade
Yea there isn't any point of continuing this thread but mcfrown, it's still not a reason to be rude like that
This is how Frowny acts you like it or you don't lol I'm serious I guess I've been on his good side so we haven't had any disputes
EDIT: But you are right there is no point in being mean when the community is so small Wink
the other day i was making a video for youtube It was Pegasis 105F Vs. Another blade(its was A Dragoon with the body of Draciel) Pegasis Ko ?blade out of the stadium and Hit the wall the Strait for my Face lucky i doge it but the next day the same blades but this time Pegasis got ko Out and it scratch My leg then got scared and sold pegasis because i tough that it had a curse .... the unknowblade won because the launcher was missing a part and it spins so fast that it would jump out of the stadium alot
(Jul. 27, 2010  6:04 AM)Rock Draciel Wrote: Yea there isn't any point of continuing this thread but mcfrown, it's still not a reason to be rude like that

Unless someone maliciously hurled a beyblade at your testicle, I'm sure there's no way it could possibly hurt that bad, nor make it uncofortable to walk for half an hour.
/Ew.
(Jul. 27, 2010  6:22 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2010  6:04 AM)Rock Draciel Wrote: Yea there isn't any point of continuing this thread but mcfrown, it's still not a reason to be rude like that

Unless someone maliciously hurled a beyblade at your testicle, I'm sure there's no way it could possibly hurt that bad, nor make it uncofortable to walk for half an hour.
/Ew.

HAHA I actually laughed for a bit thanks for the 1:31AM crack up
(Jul. 27, 2010  6:22 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:

/Ew.

It's one thing to say you don't believe that person but when you call everyone here dumb lying kids and single someone out, referring to him as a joke and tell me this thread is a complete waste of space, that's just being rude.
I slashed my bro in the leg with the rip cord because he kept stopping the beys with his hand.
A little extreme for a game but I yell at my bro all the time for that so I'm in no position to criticize.
"BEYBLADE MEANS MORE THAN YOU CAN EVER UNDERSTAND!!!! IT'S NOT JUST GAME!!!!"-Kai a little over the top but it finally works somewhere ha
Haha that was perfect. Those characters were never known for their logic and common sense. I mean come on, giant mythical dangerous animal spirit things go and trap themselves inside toy tops on a regular basis and nobody sees the danger in that?

Any way I'm getting back on topic, or well kinda ending it. Am I able to close a threadsince I started it or is that something only an admin can do?
(Jul. 27, 2010  7:20 AM)Rock Draciel Wrote: Haha that was perfect. Those characters were never known for their logic and common sense. I mean come on, giant mythical dangerous animal spirit things go and trap themselves inside toy tops on a regular basis and nobody sees the danger in that?

Any way I'm getting back on topic, or well kinda ending it. Am I able to close a threadsince I started it or is that something only an admin can do?

You can delete the whole thing I believe all you have to do is go to one of your post or your first and there is a section where you can delete it if that doesn't work then you'll have to wait for the mods