Bey club team ultra

I am starting to a beyblade club in my school in Webster city iowa anyone in the area can join
You must have at least one bey
School: sunset heights series: beyblade burst

(Jan. 29, 2022  4:41 AM)Ninja blader54 Wrote: I am starting to a beyblade club in my school in Webster city iowa anyone in the area can join

(Jan. 29, 2022  4:41 AM)Ninja blader54 Wrote: I am starting to a beyblade club in my school in Webster city iowa anyone in the area can join

Please do not do anything weird with the information that I give u guys any sus actions
Will be reported to the community
I also want to start a club.   I live near Webster city.
If u want to join go to the iowa beyblade club group on Facebook also we accept people from all over the state and anywhere

If you love beyblades like we do go to Iowa beyblade burst club on Facebook and join. We would like to plan free play events and maybe tournaments. We are located in Iowa, but welcome bladers from anywhere.
What do I need to start a golf school? I also want to open. I also want to make a cafeteria there; I was inspired by https://paperap.com/free-papers/school-lunches/. I love school lunches; they remind me of the good times at school. I also want to make room for the players to rest, but until then, I don't know how to do it.