Bey Prodigy

Hello denizens of WBO. My name is Jill and I have some shocking news. Just the other day, I participated in my first ever beyblade match. My opponent was your beloved staff member, Kei. This seasoned champion showed me the ropes and gave me a quick tutorial on beybattles. I proceeded to BEY-BEAT HIM AT HIS OWN GAME. That's right. A complete and total noob beat Kei, and to be honest I'm not even sure what I was doing.

I'll post on here sometimes, probably stalk Kei a lot, etc. Well, I already do. I just figured I should make an account for more effective stalking. Hi everyone! Joyful_2
This was....interesting.
It'll be even more interesting to see Kei's reaction to this.

Welcome to the WBO?
Serious

DISCLAIMER:
I GAVE HER MF EARTH AQUARIO GB145RS AND I USED RAY PEGASIS II 100R2F.

Anyways, welcome my wonderful stalker.
Well, for a game that, if you ask me, revolves a lot around luck, this isn't TEH most impressive thing I've ever seen. But, for the sake of dramatic tension...

*Gasp* YOU beat Kei? But Kei is undefeatable! Surely this is the bey-apocalyps! Cats are falling from the sky and dogs own humans! You must join my team! Kai-V's in it, you'll love it.

Still, it is pretty cool that you were able to beat Kei XD Welcome to the WBO, I hope you'll have a great time.
(Oct. 11, 2010  3:43 AM)Kei Wrote: Serious

DISCLAIMER:

1. okay you still could have won against somebody who didnt know they were doing...
2. welcoming your ... stalker....not weird at all...
Makes sense Kei..... Welcome Jill.
(Oct. 11, 2010  3:44 AM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: 1. okay you still could have won against somebody who didnt know they were doing...
no, at least not wit that match up

DISCLAIMER:

BAHAHA.
You should've spoilered this. Wink

DISCLAIMER:

KEI HAS A STALKER HAHA
(Oct. 11, 2010  3:48 AM)Zackyblack12 Wrote:

DISCLAIMER:

KEI HAS A STALKER HAHA

well at least its not the type of stalker that wants you dead(like my friend cause i put a picture of her having milk coming out her noise..) so what type of stalker...
Welcome to the WBO!

Brooklyn-Z, don't ever talk.
ever? k so i am going to need to print this page out to show to my teachers
o and i am not talking i am typing big difference :Y
and of course i forgot about the new person :T welcome Grin and congrats on beating Kei