Bey Mechanic

So as none of you may know, I function in the community as a Bey Mechanic.

You may be asking what exactly is a Bey Mechanic?
A Bey Mechanic involves the Process of Fixing, Creating, and evolving, Beys. 

At the moment I have trouble with making Energy Layers, Energy Rings, and Face Bolts, But I can rough forge A few of the parts, if I have a basic design assigned to me I can make a full bey, from the ranges of Gen2 to Gen3 sorry to say can't make Gen1.

What I am offering is, a free non-profit service to make and evolve beys for your enjoying, I only really want the experience with in making the beys, for the mean time I will be making your ideas for mostly the experience, later in the future however I will start charging, You guys got a full 2-3 years before that happens though. Feel free to post threads and reply posts with your ideas on what to make. Thank you as always I'm John.
Wow. I almost only put that, but that's not allowed. I feel like this will be an amazing addition to the WBO, and while I don't doubt your work, could you post some of it?
(Mar. 25, 2018  1:30 AM)Brainofcthulu absolutely, within the course of a few days I\ll be making these, I'll post some photos then, also when I figure out the syntax for that whatever it may be? Wrote: Wow. I almost only put that, but that's not allowed. I feel like this will be an amazing addition to the WBO, and while I don't doubt your work, could you post some of it?
I have a beyblade that needs some work
(Mar. 31, 2018  11:27 PM)beyblaster22521 Wrote: hi

One word replies are against the rules, I suggest you follow the rules and don’t do that
So in light of my earlier topic offering a bey mechanic service, I apologize for I cannot continue it, not at least for the time being. In recent days a fire started in my work station for all of it and I lost a lot of my gear to manufacture the beys, as of now I cannot continue, for I will be trying to work my butt off to replace the gear I lost, until then Enjoy the view of the world.
Hey do you have any good combos for xcalius.