Bey Brad MFB Sales -- FLAME LIBRA, LLDRAGO NIB

• Flame Libra T125ES NEW IN BOX -- $10
  • Lightning L-Drago 100HF NEW IN BOX -- $20

More to come soon.
(Dec. 21, 2009  2:38 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
  • Lightning L-Drago 100HF NEW IN BOX -- $20

Does this include postage?
I see you're getting rid of your MFBs due to liking Battle Strikers.
(Dec. 21, 2009  4:02 PM)Akylus Wrote: I see you're getting rid of your MFBs due to liking Battle Strikers.

it's more like i have more stuff than i need

that being said, i am not too interested in MFB anymore

(also, i WORK on battle strikers)
Also if there's any chance of Dark Bull, Dark Cancer or Earth Aquila I'd be interested. I don't have high hopes for the latter two however.
(Dec. 21, 2009  4:48 PM)Benkei Wrote: Also if there's any chance of Dark Bull, Dark Cancer or Earth Aquila I'd be interested. I don't have high hopes for the latter two however.

None for now, sorry ... will update when/if I have more.
if you dont mind me asking are you located near Philadelphia, PA? and by "Battle Strikers" you mean the tops that use magnets?
(Dec. 22, 2009  7:39 PM)ItzSpooky Wrote: if you dont mind me asking are you located near Philadelphia, PA? and by "Battle Strikers" you mean the tops that use magnets?

www.battlestrikers.com ...

No, I am not near PA.
ok you work for the Battle Strikers Turbo Tops? my nephew got the two starters and that is what braught me back to BeyBlades.. am I remembering right or are the BS more fun that BB?
This is really irrelevant to the topic..
(Dec. 22, 2009  8:15 PM)Medz Wrote: Would you sell launchers aswell?

If I had some.

What is in the OP is what I have right now.
Alright, thanks anyway, ill check back to see if you ever do put any up for sale.
(Dec. 22, 2009  8:02 PM)BLaDeZ Wrote: This is really irrelevant to the topic..

Yes, wanting an opinion from somebody who is selling BeyBlades and works(?) for Battle Stikers on which one is more fun is completely irrelevant to deciding on buying a BeyBlade from BeyBrad (The Topic)... You are right, sorry for my mistake
(Dec. 23, 2009  12:51 AM)ItzSpooky Wrote: Yes, wanting an opinion from somebody who is selling BeyBlades and works(?) for Battle Stikers on which one is more fun is completely irrelevant to deciding on buying a BeyBlade from BeyBrad (The Topic)... You are right, sorry for my mistake

Don't be a jerk. It is irrelevant. If you don't want to buy a Beyblade from me, don't post in this topic please. I've made it clear in other topics I prefer Battle Strikers.
(Dec. 23, 2009  12:55 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Don't be a jerk. It is irrelevant. If you don't want to buy a Beyblade from me, don't post in this topic please. I've made it clear in other topics I prefer Battle Strikers.

Yes Im sorry Im the jerk for asking a question. and I thought I made it clear in the ask a question get an answer thread that I am new here so HOW would I know what you prefer? and I am interested in or was interested in buying from you thats why I asked the questions in the first place. but hey go ahead and warn me again Im sure this will help build your community
(Dec. 23, 2009  1:18 AM)ItzSpooky Wrote: Yes Im sorry Im the jerk for asking a question. and I thought I made it clear in the ask a question get an answer thread that I am new here so HOW would I know what you prefer? and I am interested in or was interested in buying from you thats why I asked the questions in the first place. but hey go ahead and warn me again Im sure this will help build your community

Sarcasm, be it on the internet and being snarky isn't going to make you look like less of a jerk. I suggest you drop it, now, and move on and either make a relevant, non-sarcastic post, or do not post at all in this thread.
Im sorry I just dont see how asking questions about a product= not wanting to buy said product. if I was warned for JUST being a jerk I would understand because I am a jerk but I was warned for an irrelavant post which explained that my post is relavant is pretty idiotic and honestly makes this website look pretty foolish and I doubt I will be returning to it so ban me if you want, I honestly do not care. Id rather be banned than forced to sit through this kind of an adminstration.
So does anyone want a Flame Libra?
wat is ur methods of paying??
Paypal only.
awww man lolz
ya ill take the flame libra i just need to know where to get them i would be glad if you could pm me BeyBrad and if its shipping and handling, i could do that to if u arent located near my city.. Thanks, Matt / uberturtle7
Ill take flame libra but I do not havE a clue how u take money so if u cud pm me I could send money order or w/e and I wud buy it

thanks, Matt