Bey Blog

Hey I was wondering if you wanted to be a author on my blog?
i dont even own a beyblade yet
Quote: i dont even own a beyblade yet

I could help you with that. I could give you a beyblade for just working on my blog. (I can't do this for everyone)
I've sent the pm and I am still looking for more authors so pm if you want to be a author on the blog!
alright ill be a author also want a signature?
I can make a signature my self but thanks for the offer!
Wow. My Youtube is under the links on your blog. Cool ! .
I found your channel interesting so I put a link of it there. Would you mind supporting my channel and blog Tris? (I'm a big fan)
I've just figured out how to do jump breaks on the blog so posts will be shorter!! (And longer)
Made a lot of updates to my download page! Please check it out its fully updated and i'd really like people to submit to become a author or at least help in the building of the sites so far the site is doing okay, but I wish it would do better i'v put a lot of hard work in the site and its really starting to look good and stuff so check it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The link

Also check out this video its from my youtube channel!
(Jun. 13, 2012  5:04 PM)AABeyblades Wrote: How Can I close this thread?

I think you ask the mods to do it or you do something in the OP.
Im not sure.
Sorry if SPAM
(Jun. 13, 2012  5:04 PM)AABeyblades Wrote: How Can I close this thread?

Just report it to a mod and say that it needs to be closed.Simplest way to do it.
Thanks for the input but I don't think I wanna close it anymore. I also created a new blog for someone check that out here beybladesrus.blogspot.com and my original blog is AABeyblades.Blogspot.com so check it out its really awesome! I also made a new post today so make sure you read that!!!!!! My Blog is getting awesomer I also added a few new links and downloads to my blog.If you haven't checked it out please comment! Hope someone responds to this!EeeStupid
im thinking about being a author for free
Just send me a pm if you would like to help out on my site!
You need to stop double-posting. Edit your previous post if you need to add something else.
Probably just wants to bump his thread.
I can bumb every 48 hours right? BTW I'm trying out totally different stuff on the blog so please check it out.
Bump well anyone ever respond? BTW I am trying a entirely different ad network and I really like this one more than the last one.
To be quite honest, here are my opinions on your blog:
  1. It has TOO many ads/popups. Making it irritating to use in the first place.
  2. Secondly, the font size and color is very disturbing. I can't read anything clearly.
  3. Thirdly, there is a section where you basically carp about the WBO and it's members, which I personally find offending.
Writing things like this will NEVER gain anyone's favour ... (Click to View)

Also, people will want to read a legit blog with minor spelling mistakes. The ones included in your blog made me cry. And its quite ironic that you are basically "advertising" your negative opinions about the WBO on the WBO itself. You have seen what happened to your friend beycrafter01 ...

If you hate us so, and intend to "run us down to the floor" when you "have enough money", please leave.