Better performance and preservation of Dranzer S .S.T

For the best performance and preservation because the teeth are so bad, place a 1.5mm thick piece of tape or paper under the disk where the spring bit touches, so it's harder to get clicks Smile It's illegal, but Dranzer isn't good for competitive use anyway.

I have told a few YouTubers this before, but I forgot to post it here before. I know this works because I have done it for R2 and S2 before and it works great. With S2 though, it works fine but it doesn't let the driver touch the teeth, so you won't hear clicks. When I did it though, it was more like 2 to 3mm which is a little too much to be honest.
I don't think it's any secret that putting tape on the teeth will make it harder to best, but to describe this as "better performance" is kind of weird. You could glue any Burst Beyblade together and it would perform "better", or you could fill the Layer with liquid metal. This isn't really "better performance" in the context of playing Beyblade though, because it's illegal.

Additionally, there isn't really anywhere for this discussion to go, so I'm going to close this topic. If there isn't really opportunity to have a longer discussion, it's better to post in an existing topic. Thanks!