Best way to obtain a unique bey?

In my plastic gen collection, my favourite is a combo I call "Loki" made up of an orange star shaped attack ring I got from a pack of cereal, a defense weight disk unusually without holes, a magnacore gear and Trygle base. Oh, and it has a skeletal turtle bit chip, another rarely seen part. It's completely unique, as well as the best defense bey I have, and best of all no-one knows its actual name so they accept my naming of it just fine. I'm looking for the best way to make a similar situation with burst, but the best I've got so far is to get random boosters and customisation kits to get recolours of things like Fang Fenrir, which are less well known but still have names attributed which makes custom naming feel pointless and lackluster, almost like it's impossible to create something unique.

As a side note, does anyone know the name of the attack ring I described, if it has one?
It's called Tigron X, from the looks of it?

I can't say I know how to help you beyond that. The parts seem to always have names, and other than the "stock combos" in Burst, there's really no name given to specific combos, just the listing of the parts. Make up something and name it what you want, that's the best I can think to say, but I don't think that's what you want to hear.

Best of luck with what you're searching for.