Best place to buy MFB Midfakes?

Metal blades can be a bit expensive and though I want to get into the series, there is physically no way I can pay for that. I was thinking of buying midfakes from Beywarehouse, is this a good idea or should I look somewhere else?
(Apr. 24, 2023  3:17 PM)GravityUnicrest Wrote: Metal blades can be a bit expensive and though I want to get into the series, there is physically no way I can pay for that. I was thinking of buying midfakes from Beywarehouse, is this a good idea or should I look somewhere else?

already something similar to this: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Midfake...ion?page=4
(Apr. 24, 2023  3:17 PM)GravityUnicrest Wrote: Metal blades can be a bit expensive and though I want to get into the series, there is physically no way I can pay for that. I was thinking of buying midfakes from Beywarehouse, is this a good idea or should I look somewhere else?

beysandbricks have them for about $10 less

Beysandbricks, aliexpress, ebay, pretty much any online marketplace will (probably) have midfakes for sale.

With that being said, I wouldn't recommend buying midfakes since depending on mold, their performance is sub-par compared to the real thing (especially if there's rubber involved). Ever-wish and beycentral sell legit metal fight beyblades for more reasonable prices. Depending on your area, you could probably get lucky on facebook marketplace when it comes to beyblade lots.
(May. 09, 2023  2:52 PM)spintax Wrote:

Beysandbricks, aliexpress, ebay, pretty much any online marketplace will (probably) have midfakes for sale.

With that being said, I wouldn't recommend buying midfakes since depending on mold, their performance is sub-par compared to the real thing (especially if there's rubber involved). Ever-wish and beycentral sell legit metal fight beyblades for more reasonable prices. Depending on your area, you could probably get lucky on facebook marketplace when it comes to beyblade lots.
Aliexpress takes a long time to deliver tho
(May. 09, 2023  2:52 PM)spintax Wrote:

that's quite a stretch IMO, midfakes are a very good starting point for beginners to get into MFL if lots are too expensive. the mold differences can vary but they are not entirely useless, OP implies that they are a beginner so i see no reason to not consider midfakes.
(May. 09, 2023  6:03 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote:
(May. 09, 2023  2:52 PM)spintax Wrote: Beysandbricks, aliexpress, ebay, pretty much any online marketplace will (probably) have midfakes for sale.

Aliexpress takes a long time to deliver tho

they are cheaper tho with free shipping. 2 months is unacceptable but the time is worth the money saved.