Best combo to face new cho-z put a name?

Hi, i changed my mind. Cho-z Valkyrie--Spriggan-Achilles are not going to be bought. What do you think about those and the "old cho-zs" (all the previous, basically)? Are they condemned to lose against the new releases? I watched a lot of videos on YouTube, the situation looks pretty balanced at the moment but i'm sure things are going to change soon. Nobody has a chance against burst-stoppers when they'll take off, in your opinion?
(Dec. 29, 2018  1:05 AM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hi, i changed my mind. Cho-z Valkyrie--Spriggan-Achilles are not going to be bought. What do you think about those and the "old cho-zs" (all the previous, basically)? Are they condemned to lose against the new releases? I watched a lot of videos on YouTube, the situation looks pretty balanced at the moment but i'm sure things are going to change soon. Nobody has a chance against burst-stoppers, in your opinion?

yeah the old ones are not as good as the new ones im guessing but for parts wise I would not use a cho-z bey for faceing those new ones (that's just me there are plenty of great old cho-z combos out there but I use spriggan requiem 7 cross bearing so yeah hope this helped)

(Dec. 29, 2018  1:07 AM)twin eclipse Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2018  1:05 AM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hi, i changed my mind. Cho-z Valkyrie--Spriggan-Achilles are not going to be bought. What do you think about those and the "old cho-zs" (all the previous, basically)? Are they condemned to lose against the new releases? I watched a lot of videos on YouTube, the situation looks pretty balanced at the moment but i'm sure things are going to change soon. Nobody has a chance against burst-stoppers, in your opinion?

yeah the old ones are not as good as the new ones im guessing but for parts wise I would not use a cho-z bey for faceing those new ones (that's just me there are plenty of great old cho-z combos out there but I use spriggan requiem 7 cross bearing so yeah hope this helped)

okay I only did part of your question I guess but yeah the combo I gave you should work really well with out burst stoppers and can do way more than you would think a god layer to do
You don't need to create a thread just to say you aren't buying the new Cho-Z beys.